El ogro de las Americas

>El ogro de las Americas

Attached: 8BC1B2F6-5957-4EE8-9731-D34133FA6B77.jpg (1242x1696, 1.25M)

What the fuck is that thing

Attached: 1F17372C-CDBC-44CF-B3EE-279C1DCDB453.gif (256x328, 19K)

>this is a role model in the current year

dios mio, nos protecte de los ogros, las luces extinguidas y el blumbpfo amen

Mixed babbies are the cutest babbies.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (700x415, 113K)

why does the guy's forehead have some kind of pitch black spots?

someone tell me, pls

Hyperpigmenation.

Attached: 1521150121416.gif (149x181, 836K)

Where is the father?

The real problem here is that most Americans don’t see through this. They don’t know or care that it took hours on end of fast paced work to get her looking like this. So comfy and au natural looking but beneath is irreversible premature plastic surgery damage and flabby floppy uggo tits.

The tv is the only thing that isn’t real. All that’s important is what you don’t see. They have so many people convinced that they need to watch the tv to know what’s going on in the world and that’s the greatest lie of our time. Looking at the tv is the very last way to know what’s actually going on in the world. The best way would be to actually go outside and interact with the true reality which is being obscured.

We truly do live in a matrix and this is one of that matrix’s golden calf’s. Fuck her and her begotten wealth. Damn her to hell.

Attached: 225BF8FD-CECB-4CA6-B209-1C2F9CE111E2.png (750x1334, 1.86M)

Khloe's kid is even uglier. she shows it 99% of the time with a instagram filter to make it seem cute, but i managed to get a true glimpse of the beast.

Attached: lol ew.png (945x574, 680K)

Kylie Jenner, I think

Thank (You)

Attached: 16001258125.jpg (959x777, 157K)

Ugliest nigger mutt I have seen in years. Blacks are a genetic plague

These bitches are demented lmao

hoo boy imagine having you rmother pose with you as a baby while showing her bossom and thighs for all the world to see that you're the child of a thot
as the father of that women and grandparent of her child i would definitely feel both embarrased, ashamed and sorry and probably commit sudoku

Honest question - what caused all of these sisters to only sleep with dindus? Where did their parents go wrong?

I know there are a lot of coal burners out there but this is weird - Kim when was under 28 was actually cute and had a killer body. Kyle is fake but smoking hot. They could be fucking Chad thundercock football players but are letting often quite weird dindus rail them - why?

Was it all part of some (((deal))) where they ebcame rich and famous for no reason but would be used to push a line on race mixing?

Damn it's good to be white ))))

Attached: 1517657699795.jpg (699x286, 15K)

Best post

La abominacion....