Redpilled video games? Also redpill in general, on any subject. Certain topics, redpilled books, movies, shows, etc...

Redpilled video games? Also redpill in general, on any subject. Certain topics, redpilled books, movies, shows, etc. I am here to learn.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkSIPP_Pmeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>entertainment things created to distract you and waste your time
>redpilled

>wasting time on Jow Forums
>redpilled

Any game about killing commies. I like Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. Its fun, has semi realistic mechanics, and never lose interest in playing it, but its easy to out it down after an hour and do something more productive.

I thought about that, but I don't think I would get very clear answers there.

what game nigger

Stellaris.

Attached: 1462868100908[1].jpg (550x193, 86K)

7 days to die is the most poorly managed alpha game on steam. It is like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, somehow older than it's own age and yet still fucking churning along.

Also jews and stuff.

Attached: 20170717015929_1.jpg (1600x900, 302K)

Minecraft

Attached: $.png (175x408, 16K)

My plan is to start a company that does just that... I have to start with BS pixel art games and commission some work out until I can afford to hire people (that costs 10 grand a month per employee). Basically the common leftist narratives in games you see - I will do the opposite of that bull shit. The possibilities are vast and untapped since many concepts will be somewhat taboo to super edgy, according to normie fags.

except paradox deleted and banned all mods that made it where all your pops were white men. its a fun game, but a majority of your leaders and scientists always end up black and or female "randomly"

>big nose
>merchant
>hand rubbing
but why the big head?

(((high iq)))

Attached: 1533838165118.png (640x640, 765K)

Attached: 1532699520592.jpg (960x537, 93K)

Excellent choice

Attached: RisingStorm2.jpg (1476x1015, 197K)

Another excellent choice

Attached: NoCraftNoShaft.jpg (750x714, 41K)

7 days to die.
Pretty comfy with a few friends, but like most early access titles new content is few and far between.

mfw i wish i could mod all the zombies to be niggers and jews

Attached: psycho-iii-norman-bates-dressed-as-mother-anthony-perkins-review.jpg (600x350, 70K)

Not true, im using the phenotype mod right now as we speak. It's just placed in a folder and you can google it in 2 seconds.

Space nazis are a thing. The game play with that direction is pretty fuckin awesome too.

Play any series that promotes masculinity in men and traditional femininity. It doesn't have to be anything intentional like Kingdom Come: Deliverance. (Albeit I do recommend that) I also just mean mainstream stuff that you can use as a way to redpill others. (I do this a lot with Zelda, nothing beyond Twilight Princess though)

The trick is though to stop playing video games for yourself and to accumulate other things. You should be teaching others and eventually your children these hidden meanings many older games have to make them open to traditional values. If you are just attempting to boost your "woke" levels then you're wasting your time.

Total War Arena

youtube.com/watch?v=mkSIPP_Pmeg

Attached: twa.png (625x416, 283K)