JUST DARE IT TO TRY POL

WE WILL CRUSH YOUR FUCKING SKULL

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-17-12-46.png (960x540, 336K)

Go pour my coffee you fucking barista bitch.

Unlike leftists, we are civilized, the only civilzed people left in America. We would never resort to violence unless it was wartime. The same cannot be said of liberals.

It's true, this man will never accept losing.

Daily reminder they said the same about Bush. This is all democrats do. Lie and exaggerate.

I know you are larping, but it really is funny that the left truly thinks it is the right, and not their own radical members, provoking violence and general chaos in America’s political atmosphere.

since niggers will out-populate and vote use by then, i agree

who exactly is throwing a non-stop tenda tantrum and "provoking violance" since he got into that very office
also charge your phone nigger

It's not rigged, you just lost.

FPBP

Attached: 1533746896843.jpg (777x1024, 120K)

That's what they would happen after Hillary won. She didn't and leftists rioted. More projection from Marxists retards.

Trump will serve as president for 12 years, because his first term was stolen by the corrupt DNC + deep state Russian collusion hoax, which itself was concocted to hide the DNC's own crimes

>implying Trump supporters have any time for rioting when they all have jobs

>liberals riot during elections
>complain about (((possible))) violence

FUCK YOU

He's not wrong. If Trump doesn't complete his term there will be an occupation of DC by 1 million armed citizens. I will be one of them.

Cock tease

salty starcucks employee detected
no sugar please

Attached: Rooki11.jpg (600x565, 33K)

I think Trump might unironically be the first president to not step down, just because there's no incentive. You think he'll have a nice, quiet retirement? Motherfuckers are already talking about tribunals for crimes against humanity after he gets out of office.
It's like that story about two Chinese generals who were late for a formation, and since the penalty for being late and rebelling were both death, they decided to roll the dice

k...

Attached: McQueenAnnabelleNeilson. Both dead of suicide.jpg (1000x563, 50K)

So like when Obama left and you had a nation-wide collective diaper shitting session when you couldn't replace him with Hillary

Betsta gard yah griwl nibba

Pfft. There will be no riots, outbursts , burning of cities.Conservative/Republicans of peace would never do that. Besides Trump jr is going to cakewalk right into whitw house after his dad retires. Democraps will hang themselves by the millions , from Trumps wall.

IGNORE CIVIL WAR NARRATIVE POSTERS
THEY ARE CIA NIGGER/nsa BOTS

Attached: cianiggerjew.jpg (300x300, 33K)

This has literally been a headline for every President since at least 1992. It's divisive clickbait before clicks existed.

Quit believing the media, dumbfuck.

it is wartime, its been wartime since the 60's, white people will lose soon because you never fought

You mean they might do the exact same thing that Obama's followers did?

Didn't Alex Jones say this about Bush? I don't know who's jewing who anymore

Well they expand the definition of “violence” to include any white person who isn’t willing to advance the interests of thirdworlders at their own demise.

>at least we are civilized
he says as leftists continue destroy the country and you stand there like a faggot.