(((every fucking time)))

(((every fucking time)))

Attached: 20180810_001322.jpg (1080x932, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1519054594130.jpg (899x880, 203K)

I sympathize with Hitler a bit more with every passing day.

GOT TO BOUNCE BACK FROM THIS SHIT WOW. SUIT UP, BOYS. WE NEED A MEME WAR REFRESHER RIGHT BEFORE THE MIDTERMS.

Attached: 1531014482427.jpg (2048x1365, 1.64M)

Its time to kill leftists now.
It really is.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. In one breath he wants people taken down but advocates for anything anti white

Attached: F5F1AB77-5573-4298-B134-598E105F04B9.jpg (960x830, 106K)

Gab is owned by a Jew.
It's a MOSSAD honeypot.

Attached: Gab-maymay.jpg (1946x1970, 1.47M)

He may have been a meth head degenerate
But all he wanted to do was make his country great
He just wanted the Jews to go away and stopping fucking shit up
What's so wrong with that

Just like DuckDuckGo

And Trump ;)

I don't agree with Jow Forums on much but you guys are right about the Jews, pure evil

Isn't that the guy that run/ran the scam enabler website known as MoneyMakerGroup promoting HYIP's and ponzi schemes?

>Just start your own platform goyim, (((private companies))) have a right to censor you

>Also we're going to takedown your new platforms for hate speech when you say stuff you don't like

The first Holocaust can't come soon enough.

Hypocracy. Youre such hypocrites.

>checks ID
OP is indeed a FAGgot. But is still correct.

Attached: 1533189414512.png (427x500, 464K)

Not gonna happen, Trump and his administration sat on their asses and did nothing while right wingers from civcucks to natsocs were deplatformed on Twitter, Faceberg, etc. Now there will be no way to organize and no way to gain momentum.

Attached: 1501544366446.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

This Jew and his brother ran a scam website that promoted multi level marketing schemes to dumb seniors who lost their retirement money to those scams. The only way those scummy Jews avoided prison was to plead gross incompetence, that they had no idea what was appearing in their banner ads or they were selling ads to. They had to get down on their knees and convince a judge that they were mentally retarded to avoid jail time. It is perfectly legal to call them mental retards.

>being this late to the party
My oven gets warmer every passing day

"A Cesspool of hate speech, threats and anti-semitism, mainly posted by Tech Left attack squads and Jews shitting in the pool so they can point at the shit and have the site shut down"
Leftists are such cocksuckers.

Attached: EmmanuelleGoldstein.jpg (663x680, 138K)

Attached: forp.jpg (102x107, 24K)

the god damn krassenkikes are at it again

how long does Jow Forums have? I'm scared guys

Why don't we start a "literally call them out" campaign?

Just go there, quote their post, tweet their full name and only their full name without any parenthesis, and leave. How they can ban you for saying their name? Let's try and test this thing.

Attached: 1533553315812.png (732x633, 241K)

Well Gab is filled with Jew-hate (not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that) so can you blame a Jew for wanting to see it destroyed? If there was a social network that was known for constantly being filled with anti-white or anti-Christian posts, would you not want to see it destroyed?

I'm asking this out of pure curiosity of how you guys think. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, I just want to know.

why are you switching your IP so often, goldstein?

>that faggot again
That kike is OBSESSED with Jow Forums. He's always writing garbage articles acting like he's fighting anons off his porch every night.

>anti-sjws_are_just_like_sjws.jpeg

Free speech, mother fucker.

Attached: voltaire-speech-code.jpg (553x300, 39K)

This is an interesting idea.

Holy shit, can we shove this kike into an oven already?

There are tons of anti-white sites out there. We’re not crusading to have them shut down.

The establishment sure doesn't like free speech.

He doesn't speak on behalf of the majority.

Attached: FNYT.png (849x594, 72K)

Some doggos know they are good doggos.

How many of you still use Windows?

Attached: (((Microsoft))).png (1385x553, 62K)

Goddam yids.

I hear it's astonishing how they recoil from that

Do they? That's news to me.

Attached: 1532855625528.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

Show me the exact law that says you're now allowed to "preach hate"

FUCK
NOT*