I owned a real doll for 2 days...

I owned a real doll for 2 days. I sold it to a dude on craigslist because the depression and shame was so extreme that I considered killing myself. I am deeply troubled by the fact that these are going to become mainstream - men are already being reduced to androgynous boys, and now there will be no need to man up in any way. Fucking this thing was in some ways better than real sex. The west is going to die since no one will ever have sex again.
What do we do?

Attached: 9.jpg (1550x2868, 925K)

Let it die

Why didn't you just commit soi and get a bf?

Attached: download.jpg (287x175, 8K)

Fuck off faggot. Artificial wombs are the future.

Just curious because I've never done any significant research. Can you fuck her pooper too?

Attached: toes.jpg (720x540, 45K)

>Fuck off faggot. Artificial wombs are the future.
THIS

Who do you think will control artificial wombs? (((they))) will create legions of üntermensch to eradicate whites to the last single man.

OP is full of shit--fucked my girl when I got home from work--shit was pretty rad.

She always obeys and loves.

Attached: 1515433699001.jpg (1944x1458, 1.31M)

>Just curious because I've never done any significant research. Can you fuck her pooper too?
Yup

You're taking it too seriously. Chill.

>some dude bought a used sex doll off craigslist
i believe it. lmao

>quit being a NEET
>got fleshlight and a pistol with first paycheck
>a satisfied customer

>Sold it to a guy on craigslist. Muricans are weird as fuck

Okay, the eyes on this one are uncomfortably Uncanny Valley while the rest is fake looking.

How the hell did you take care of cleaning it?
Washing my 15lbs of ass and pussy is already a goddamn hassle. Especially the talcum. Can't imagine bringing a whole body kn the shower.

Yes just say that to others face-to-face with the same passion. I don't think you'd even have the balls to stand behind your own opinions. You people are heavily deluded and need to sort yourselves out.

Attached: timid little man.jpg (1024x819, 56K)

I'm married but I still kinda want one of these, though to be honest I'd probably fuck it a couple times and be done with it.

Attached: MG_5708.jpg (1000x1500, 146K)

I plan on getting my first ever sex doll in 2019.

I'd consider a slightly used one. It's not like women don't have some use on them. Just like the real thing

I buy a lot of tools off Craigslist. Scored a nice Delta Drill press for $50, hardly used.

A realdoll is just a tool to release frustration on. I probably would beat it and rape it.

Hey, at least you're not the guy who bought a used realdoll off Craigslist.

how horrifying, we will need a lot of gas

Wouldn't masturbation still be better in some ways than sex dolls? Alot easier cleanup I imagine, and much cheaper.

>Grishnackh
I need to ask, is this an Age of Wonders reference???

aND WE WILL CREATE LEGIONS OF UBERMENSCH TO CRUSH ZEE UNTERMENSCH!

We will also make use of all available resources and have all white women pregnant with white men's seed constantly.

Imagine getting stds from a real doll
Pfft

Lol.

Who the fuck buys a used sex toy?

Tbh I wanna buy one just to fuck it once to see how it feels but will some retard really buy it after for a decent price

Wow you are a pussy. I've had mine since the beginning of summer, and love it. Some days I don't even use it, because the cleanup is the worst part.... but man when I get a 3-4 day fuck streak going with the doll, it's pretty sweet. Feeling shame is a feminine trait, just fuck the doll dude.

This

based MGTOWposter
keep on shilling brother

I don't recommend buying 'used' ones. Lord knows who's been in it.

Does the pussy and ass feel like a real one?

I'm sure pic related has a history but I've never seen it. Got a link?

:^))))))