Should East Germany secede and be subordinated to Warsaw and the Roman Church?

Should East Germany secede and be subordinated to Warsaw and the Roman Church?

Attached: 1533731471843s.jpg (195x250, 8K)

Thanks to who? Communists comrade!

East Germany was always different

But...i dont want to learn polskispeak...

They will have to learn niemcyspeak dont worry

Sometimes you're forced to make hard choices. So stop wasting time and start preparing. Romische Zukunft macht frei!

>Römische Zukunft macht frei!
Oh scheisse, da müssen wird dann doch wohl ranklotzen

But they're all athiest/Lutheran...

East Germany is already a part of poland. You are talking about middle germany don't forget that you degenerate polak

Yes, based Catholic Poles

East Germany (Posen, Pommern, Schlesien, Ostpreußen, Westpreußen and Königsberg) is unfortunately already in the hands of the slavic hordes, with once prosperous cities now being defiled by tracksuit-wearing, chainsmoking, toilet-cleaning subhumans. These lands (and the S-class stolen from one of my colleagues) should rather immediately be returned, the cliche of "polish economy" is being confirmed by the daily.

Attached: 1533113636361-1.jpg (400x266, 42K)

no, it should connect with Bavaria and maybe Baden Wurtemberg and/or Saxony Anhalt and leave Germany

You mean Pooland will be subservient to Berlin, yes.

Are you poles so poor that your bandwidth can only hand a 8 KB image?

Poles are subhumans and should be shipped back to africa were they actually came from

Attached: 1531250784462.jpg (1000x800, 241K)

>the cliche of "polish economy" is being confirmed by the daily.
Yes but this is just because Poland is at the absolute forefront of creating a new order, and Germany is only waiting to get started. And once it starts, I predict the great secession. Thx for Schlesien

Attached: 1532623796348m.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

Germany needs to be liquidated asap. They can't sustain themselves as a single nation without either robbing or destroying the rest of europe

Don't know, some teuton posted this today and being polish I naturally stole it, duuuh!

>subordinated to Warsaw and the Roman Church?
No, Theocracies aren't sustainable.

Says the mutt
Stop ruining europe

Attached: 1513794704109.png (633x744, 819K)

East Germany has been under Polish occupation for 70+ years.