Now the gov is forcing people to use VISA or die

How is this legal? Visa is a private company... in order to evolve to a cashless society they are forcing us to use (((their))) services.

What do?

Attached: DkLI67oW4AILex5.jpg (1211x1023, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDGmKz1jMaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying this bum doesn't have a smartphone for NFC payment
Fucking VISA, man. They also charge way too much.

Holy fuck thats genius
Fuck it im going homeless. Wheres a good place to go?

Just watch how visa is performing. The gov is forcing us to be their clients.

Attached: visa stock market.png (961x802, 69K)

VISA is old as hell actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDGmKz1jMaY

>h-how you gonna pay for that, Frollein?
>unzips VISA

A classic.

Fuck the homeless.

That hommie only have 1 transaction. I bet it was the guy who wrote the story the one who sent him like 10 usd

This would make good vaporwave material

>Visa

it's a bitcoin address

There should be a fucking SS officer that picks up the "homeless" in the morning.
The first stop is at a workplace.
Those that don't get off, go to a different site.

Attached: hans.jpg (422x372, 31K)

cashless is fucking cancer. a true capitalist system involves a transaction between a buyer and a seller. cashless forces a third intermediary who has the first and the last say regarding every single monetary transaction. this strips the economic power from both the producer and the consumer. nobody should be in favor of this unless they work for fucking BoFA or something.

this is some real NWO shit

What a lazy piece of shit

just put it on the head of hand that be better

What do?

Be like the Canadians and the Germans.

Prefer cash.

Reject peoples cards.

What can you find out if you scan that code from the pic?

I shit you not, I had this exact same idea, except in my version the codes would be printed on s-shirts. People could just pay by snapping a picture and selecting the amount. I called the company BumPay.

True, but imagine what would become of African-Americans if cash were to become a thing of the past?

For whites it would simply mean being able to circumvent less taxes. For blacks, it would turn their entire world and culture upside down.

No more robbery/burglary/breaking and entering for cash. No more sale of stolen goods for untraceable cash. No more drug money. I'm sure the list go's on.

Attached: 1531502802222.jpg (600x600, 124K)

Exactly they can clean shit up om the side of the roada for a meal, lunch and dinner. This nation has more than enough to be done, and this applies to NEETs too, those who refuse can be live ammo test subjects

Attached: 1533701787771.jpg (800x571, 159K)

>Receipt, please.

Attached: 1508277449635.jpg (377x264, 23K)

In Sydney beggars earn around 17 dollars an hour on average, more than minimum wage

>Forced

voluntary

>Utopia won't have a black market

Attached: bongino quote.jpg (879x611, 59K)

Stay focused on the conversation. We aren't talkign about utopia. We are talkign about trading one meaningless paper currency for a plastic one.

This means fuck all for whites and decimated both black and Spanish communities.