Trump's Space Force

...has been getting trashed by this faggot on every channel. Are there any serious arguments in favor of the space force, or is it really just an excuse for Trump to sell more hats?

Attached: scott-kelly-barack-obama.jpg (3471x1952, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/14/expert-u-s-military-decade-china-russia-space-defense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because Trump's space force is going to expose ever astronaut as nothing but a fraud and an actor.

>put the first man on Mars and plant our flag there like we did with the moon
or
>pay for the hospital bills of hundreds of millions of subhuman double digit IQ peasants, spitting in Darwin's face

hmm, this is gonna be a really tough choice America will have to make...

I don't get why this triggers leftists so much

This is what I'm hoping for as well

Remember how Buzz Aldrin made weird faces during that one Trump speech on Space Force? Well in the past month or so he got rid of his manager (handler) and has actually opened up more.

Attached: 1514879736986.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

Wtf is a space force. Who are fighting in in space? Fucking clylons? Lmao.

I’m cool with my childhood being shattered so long as we make real progress

Probably because it’s idiotic. And a waste of money. I thought conservatives were against throwing money at stupid government programs.

why is it idiotic?

Why was the left so pro-space and "I fucking love science" until trump got elected?

Weaponize first

Weaponize space first*

near-atmosphere asteroid mining
they're going to catch rare minerals right before they enter and are destroyed by our atmosphere

we are annexing the entire universe

The Earth is unironically flat guys. ETs are real but they travel interdimensionally and not through space like we've been conditioned to think with pop culture.

Attached: 1527698346222.jpg (2032x1571, 2.46M)

lmao the amount of retards that are going to come into this thread. please, PLEASE read what I am about to say:

The Mars Mission, The Mars Colony NEEDS armed personnel. What do you utter BRAINLETS think is going to happen ? The US is just going to send MARINES into space !? No. These men need to not only be soldiers but the best astronauts their country can produce. The fact that leftist scum can't grasp this is just another nail in the coffin for their movement, more youth will swing right just on this topic alone because SPACE IS COOL.

Now, you understand: THE MARS MISSION NEEDS SOLDIERS, THE MARS COLONY NEEDS SECURITY

THAT SECURITY = SPACE FORCE

Attached: Marsc7.png (1024x1088, 305K)

Finally someone understands. US is gearing up for the Mars Mission and needs astronaut soldiers to protect the colony from day 1.

There's always been plenty of money to do this...

Attached: Cool,CoolCoolCool.png (362x520, 80K)

Lmao. I guess.

What type of dangerous species is on mars that needs protection?

Its all about the advancement D.E.W. (direct Energy Weapon) technology. The military needs new toys to play with.

Leftists are reavers. No rhyme or reason. Just emotional, hysterical faggotry.

There isn't, as far as we can see. But there will soon be Humans. And in general, Europeans have a habit of taking men who know how to use guns with them when exploring new frontiers.

Space is fake.

Attached: Mars blue sky NASA fuckup.jpg (1279x1527, 304K)

This

Don;t you know their are Space Nazis?

Attached: zzzJewcrimes.jpg (468x617, 53K)

fuck off you retard

Space stations at the lagrange points. nuclear powered rockets. Fuel depots for the exploration and manning of the outer planets.

The long past-due exploitation of space.

Need i say more?

Attached: 1513753534447.jpg (480x541, 42K)

I recommend this emblem for the Space Force.

Attached: SGC_LOGO.png (894x894, 556K)

>Are there any serious arguments in favor of the space force
There will eventually be conflicts in space. The sooner we get used to that the better.

Attached: 17A1BFB0-68DB-4793-A9BE-FD28FEFD5DF6.jpg (466x575, 90K)

A war in space would be real shit tbpfh

this just in, NASA has been faking space forever because there's now a youtube video with a TV screen that shows mars with a blue sky

come the fuck on man at least say or do something interesting if you're going to just make shit up. What a boring fucking conspiracy, do you ever think of anything exciting?

The Military has wanted missile defense systems in space since the Cold War, and obviously whatever is necessary to protect those systems once they're in orbit. This is not a new idea, and it's legitimacy is not questioned by anyone who isn't retarded.

We would have the Space Force now too if the US government didn't give trillions of dollars to random people to virtue signal

NASA being cunts does not equate to "Space is fake"

guess what, you're a retard

If Trump creates a branch called the space marines, will GW issue a cease and desist order against the US government?

How do I train my children to be space warrior ready

Trump wants to save the human race, colonized worlds, this do nothing fag want to use a robot to stare are dirt for another 100 years

The only thing your minds eye sees when you think space force is from pop culture and movies and conditioning from the time you were born.

Oh Jesus Christ who lat the flat earthers in. shoo! Go on now.

you mean other than the fact that there's no better military advantage than having an extraterrestrial overwatch position in the event of conflict?

in the event of a future war the USA Space Force would literally be able to nuke enemies FROM SPACE how is that not an advantage???

This is the first time I've seen someone successfully try to make sense of why spaceforce is happening

30 year old boomer here. Feels really bad that I'm too old to ever become a space marine

what the fuck do they have against this? it should be an innocent enough venture, and if anything, should invigorate all patriots. this is some cool shit, nigga. there's nothing controversial about it

Attached: 7jlpnb712ejz.png (500x491, 105K)

spin them a bunch. Build up a desire in thrill rides and take them on them. instill in them a love for planes and flying.

Trump taking over NASA because that's where the big encrypted databses full of snuff cp is

and shoot down enemy missiles with satellites

Attached: 3C714FCB-6E2A-480F-8300-8F4F05A199B2.jpg (550x301, 158K)

Because if you set this precedent then in 20 years time China will be right there along side you and that's not a world I want to live in

1) if it has any practical consequences, an arms race will probably be among them, which would be expensive and reduce our security
2) why not just rename the Air Force the Air and Space Force? We don't need more military bureaucracy.

kek this lol at least you'll live to see commercial Mars travel and be able to move off this shithole planet

I think it’s because all branches of the military have their own space program, so it’s easier to create a new branch instead.

>innocent
>sending military operations to peaceful, nation-less outer space
Fuck you

anyone who doesnt understand space is an unclaimed asset and anyone going to mars/moon to claim those assets, will have to protect themselves and that asset.
space force boiz

anyone who thinks its a dumb idea has a 4 digit IQ and should run the universe for us.

INB4 >muh-too-much-monnney

all apposed to space force should KYS
what is the estimated resource value of the moon or mars in $$$
SOOOO MUCH MORE THAN THE COST OF THE SPACE FORCE!
the value of space outweighs the cost of getting there.
opinion anyone? fight me kek

you gona live forever you apes

Attached: its afraid trump.jpg (650x508, 66K)

I 100% agree ausbro

Attached: 00.jpg (1425x797, 173K)

China is already doing this. Space Force is our response.

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/14/expert-u-s-military-decade-china-russia-space-defense/

KYS yet?

no argument
pic unrelated

Attached: 1502541415986.jpg (1677x1019, 407K)

Attached: 1511263874135.jpg (960x504, 107K)

Ayys will visit for some unknown reason in 2040. They will be shot down by none other than Space Force.
>inb4 illegal ayys
>inb4 space wall

Marsniggers.

He's a fucking hypocrite.

Attached: uhoh.jpg (969x546, 37K)

Have three kids and make sure the youngest one beats another kid to death before the sixth grade

redit is that way fag

Attached: 1512206267309.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

nasa is just a slush fund for bad actors and govt leeches, trillions lost to fraud and paying fraud "scientists" write peer reviewed circle jerk studies

Attached: NASAtrumpnote.jpg (859x1567, 159K)

quadrillions*

Currency reset and NESARA is coming.

Attached: 1521758767391.jpg (997x874, 171K)

kek
at leas you tried memefagger
you are irrelevant in every way
post when you finally decide to KYS

There is a serious argument for re-establishing the American space program instead of cucking our astronauts by sending them up on Russian rockets.

learn to type fag, and then maybe just maybe you wont look like a complete fool, trying to virtue signal, in front of your friends after school
......Maybe

Attached: 1506741602728.png (748x1194, 292K)

Michio Kaku is on TV right now in support of Space Force.

Attached: Michio_Kaku.jpg (1200x1017, 169K)

dude your killing the thread
this is the last response your dumbass will get.
go back to your dirty incel groups you dumb fuck.
odds are your a nigger jew

>dude your killing the thread
Only thing you've done is whine like a redit fag.
FYI
Space Force doesn't take fags like you
sorry you mad.

Attached: 1529426783354.gif (240x287, 277K)

F U L L D I S C L O S U R E

Attached: 1516330559955.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

Attached: 1528153535633.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

DISCLOSURE

DISC

CLOSURE

CLOSED DISC

Bumping this

>we want to explore space
>cool!
>we need to train a bunch of people specifically for this so they can respond to any given situation correctly
>like a military? no way!

Trump is playing 4d chess hes gonna force them to tell everyone there is no space and NASA is a waste of money and energy.

or just spread there influence there and enact jurisdiction.

and these men with guns will then enable the new settlers to call out independency.
great plan.

>NASAfag crying about Space Force
Who would have thought? It's only intended to replace NASA.

there is literally nothing more important than space exploration

this, this is the most logical argument, retards.
they werent allowed before so now they think "if were going to break this law, we might aswell go all-in" so they create a whole new space force branch.

..how about the countless hundreds of other examples (100% matched earth photos being pushed as "real" rover images, green screening space station footage etc). Seems like you are trying to dismiss an anecdote, when there are a plethora of reasonable examples to choose from. How do you reconcile all of that? Just curious

no, it already exists under the umbrella of the air force and the other military branches will strangle it at birth to save their own funding streams
that and the US no longer has domestic space capability, so talking about a space force is dumb as shit

Not when it's spent on dank shit like space travel nigger.

Can musk send people to space?

this.

No, ignoring that his companies are collapsing and the SEC is after his ass now, he buys Russian tech for his rockets, without those he has to go back to the drawing board and redesign

Not yet but that is his plan

Protop: this cunt is married to a Democrat

bump