DONT LET THIS BE SLID

Project monarch training facility raided in desert. This is a Project Monarch training grounds. Mossad uses Muslims to torture and break kidnapped children and use them for school shootings. Do NOT let this be slid. This is why Alex Jones, Dr Ron Paul and everyone is getting shoa’d.

All hands on deck get in here!!!! Discuss and dig!

Attached: C66D92D1-92B8-4DD8-8817-0C69505CA850.png (586x669, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NetworksManager/status/965431297643565056
archive.fo/SaJKk
archive.is/ZDB5U
youtu.be/rxcBnldIoXY
youtu.be/m4O90CvhFdI
frankreport.com/2018/08/02/arizona-mafia-is-not-a-fiction-but-a-group-of-democrats-from-arizona-in-dc-and-they-are-meddling-in-nxivm-case/
archive.is/YJzzX
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-commit-school-n898881
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also because a new IG report is coming out soon and they want to use these unite the right false flags to shut down these websites so we can't talk about it when the IG report comes out.

Get in here

Attached: 332F20BF-E4D9-422A-B57E-E1D709B618FC.png (585x414, 63K)

Exactly. I was here in 2012 for Sandy Hook. The mega corporations realizes they can’t sway the dialectic so they will shut down the argument entirely. Get in here and investigate

Attached: 65421BB4-D978-4AE9-8A5A-69F95B1F8B6E.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

New Mexico and Arizona is where all the shit is going down. We need coyote teams going through these two states asap

>its another conspiracy theorists proven right once again episode

love these ones

Attached: 1528222284539.jpg (372x372, 17K)

twitter.com/NetworksManager/status/965431297643565056

Attached: 1504225551703.jpg (620x895, 170K)

Great find. Wasn’t the facility tied to a “””dual citizen””” congressman or former congressman? Does anyone have that information?

Attached: EA54A6A3-B68B-4AEC-A5E7-66C331FCB12E.png (500x871, 434K)

Nigga what the fuck

bump

Attached: 1523200995193.png (296x214, 144K)

conspiracy theorists are right. Everything is mossad.

Sounds possible, but why would you assume project monarch?

man i am really getting sleepy. maybe we should all just go to bed... *yawn*

>pic
based as fuck

>Implying both Muslim and Jew believers can't both be shitty types of people
The Jew just pays for the show, they don't participate. It's similar to cuckolding, they get off on seeing and causing atrocities but aren't physically part of it nearly 100% of the time.

>lrn2jew

Attached: 1517532874101.jpg (554x527, 23K)

Also, AJ's show is completely Jew-financed. Let that sink in.

>muslim literally found to be brainwashing children to mass murder school children
>but dont forget the jews, fellow white people!
This is why you cunts are a joke
Because you dont know when to stop pushing
ANY story that comes out with muslims being bad, instantly there are idiots like you trying to shift focus back on kikes

kys achmed

Read about the children being starved and tortured. Then read about monarch

>implying it can’t be both Jews jewing and goyim being jewed

They are going after multiple aspects of the constitution and the second amendment can only be shut down after the first is shut down

Attached: 22A25C5B-D252-4779-85DB-798ED9A44882.png (640x480, 110K)

Not shifting focus, I said they're financiers of shit like this. Way to miss the message. I'll reiterate since you're dense, Muslims AND Jews are both shitty peoples doing shitty things.

Attached: 1518754162560.jpg (300x300, 69K)

LEGAL IMMIGRATION OF SHITSKINS IS BASED TRUMP 2020 MAGA

eh not really true. they are definitely cowardly & weak and will never engage in direct physical combat if they can avoid it, but they also are a extremely degenerate people. part of the reason why they hate Europe so much is because they are jealous of everything that we are able to achieve and the true happiness that we can achieve by living under God & Christ. Jews are often fags, pedos, etc. they have little empathy and will kill ppl or cheat to get ahead.

they are much morally worse than any other racial group other than perhaps the mesoamericans, who enjoy cruelty and base their culture around it.

Right, got any evidence of that? Or are you here to just pull the discussion down into speculation and info graphics? Kys fucking retard, always want to shoehorn kikes into everything to take the focus off islam even in a situation where muslims were outright caught brainwashing children for school shootings
>but dont forget the kikes, fellow white people!

go glow somewhere else cunt
kys cunt

Attached: bump.gif (500x280, 997K)

Bumperty bumperty bump.

Bump

no wonder there's been an increase in school shootings over the years.

Neither will happen as long as Trump is POTUS. AJ getting shut-down is just showmanship because he's always been a controlled op, acting out like a madman to get conservatives banned. Obama's administration is responsible for setting the stage for this all to happen, look into the Global Engagement Center.

Stop trying so hard Jew

>If you call out obvious distraction and attempts to derail into nothing but speculation you're a kike
get a load of this sand nigger

Kek, it's ALWAYS the Jews newfag. Be more obvious.

Attached: nose.jpg (230x219, 11K)

bump

Maria BAMPferd.probably has an opinion on this.

Look at this pathetic sand nigger
Comes into a thread where there is actual evidence of a muslim group having brainwashed children to shoot up schools and he tries to shift it into a speculative derailment focussed solely on kikes
Ask for evidence and he replies with memes
Dumb fuck
If both are bad then why are only allowed to focus on one? Kys achmed

Linda Sarsour is connected to man in connected to the compound

Linda Sarsour quotes the Imam as a great person
>The most controversial remarks in her 22 minute long speech came within the first 2 minutes of her speech where she gives a shout out to her “favorite person in this room” Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who Sarsour calls him a “mentor, motivator, and encourager” of hers.

archive.fo/SaJKk

Attached: 6C54EEE7-E63F-499F-85AA-18057AE37124.png (659x696, 350K)

Go deeper.

The man’s father was a 1993 WTC conspirator who mysteriously dismissed

archive.is/ZDB5U

Attached: 016985BF-D9DE-4156-8D61-9502FEF2F5F0.jpg (3000x2000, 481K)

>actual evidence
Kinda like we had "actual evidence" that Muslims hijacked flights and fly em into the towers, right? Yet nobody can explain the "Dancing Israelis" who we're filming it, Mossad did 9/11, Muslims were just useful idiots. WEW LAD.

Attached: FD3BFC68-7EF7-413B-9657-E0716762F05C.jpg (1920x1440, 387K)

checking those awesome numbers. wow, I wonder who the judge was in New York who dismissed him?

So where are the dancing israelis here, retard? If you have evidence like that then post it
Otherwise shut the fuck up with your derailment trying to pull this down into speculative territory in place of the reality of muslims that were brainwashing children to go shoot up schools

dumb fuck

>Aleks Kostich, managing attorney in the Taos County public defender's office declined to comment on their behalf, saying the case was in its early stages.
However, he questioned the "legal sufficiency" of the criminal complaints filed against the men and women, saying they were vague.
"I'm not sure how much investigating has been done," he said. "I'm not sure how much law enforcement knows and how long they've known it for."
literal russian kike prosecutor for the state wtf

youtu.be/rxcBnldIoXY
Interview with Sarsour and him. @25min he goes on a bit of a tirade about fighting oppressors

As horrible as this is, it's only the tip of the iceberg. You can't see the forest for the trees. Follow the money.

Its true

Attached: Estwani_Bill.jpg (683x650, 102K)

Attached: Wahhaj_Estwani-e1412685862369.jpg (300x236, 20K)

Attached: 9255a2dbce808bd2f6a3715de9d4bb7e.jpg (720x537, 74K)

You're just a dumb fuck trying to shift focus off islam and the fact muslims were found to be brainwashing children to go shoot up schools

You talk cryptically because you actually dont have any evidence or information to share beyond "its the jews" as if you're some shining light here

absolute dumb cunt

youtu.be/m4O90CvhFdI
Siraj wahhaj on jihad

Who owns the Clintons and DNC though? Keep going deeper, connections, meetings, passed laws in the last 20 years.

Shut up kike. I'm not even defending Islam, this is why you glow.

I'm willing to bet a group of Jews will be associated with this before it's over. Only a fool would bet otherwise.

Attached: 1496807122466.gif (495x283, 275K)

>go glow somewhere else cunt
yes fellow goyim, the Feds are ANTI-jew
kek you couldnt be more obviously not from here faggot

What will really fry your noodle is wondering how many of these training camps are located in western countries.

Attached: FO-man.jpg (847x565, 44K)

Attached: 1533832462769.png (615x611, 188K)

>not white
I fucking new it. were avoiding maming the race

>what's scarier is that the conservatives were right
seen a few of those

Attached: 1512094988266.jpg (600x867, 122K)

8/pol/ had a nice graphic that followed illegal immigrant runner routes, I'll look around for it, would be a good place to start looking.

>if you dont focus exclusively on kikes you're a newfag
t. achmed

Yeah it wouldnt surprise me given the recent trafficking cult that was exposed tied to zionist interests in south america, but to prioritise speculation over the concrete details and in the process shift all the focus off islam? Thats obviously a muslim tactic that has been used here for years

t. dumb fuck sand nigger semite thinking because you have a team with you that you can larp as Jow Forums and not the islamic shill you are

Why is it that in kike exposure threads where they have been called out, you never see masses of kikes coming in to shift the blame onto muslims? Its always the other way around, islam is never allowed to be the focus because Jow Forums is filled with muslim shills larping as natsoc and white guys

>everyone but me is achmed
t. Metzitzah B'peh fan
Seems like you're the one who doesnt fit in Chaim

Fuck Muslims and the leftists pieces of shit that allow them in.

Attached: Problem Solved.jpg (850x550, 163K)

You fuckers are in way deeper shit than you think lolllll

Attached: 5ac41e04a822500b17c906adb2f99aaf-imagejpeg.jpg (736x617, 88K)

>Chaim

Attached: chaim_music_mosque.png (670x2000, 1.01M)

Bump

I'm probably whiter than you, next you'll say something along the lines of "I'm one of you, fellow white men".

GTFO.

nah m8 only obvious semites trying to shift the blame off their sand nigger religion

Agreed. Muslims don't belong anywhere near a civilized society. And of course there is zero response or outrage from the left over this.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

They're pulling out all the stops. They know we know.

Oh yeah, are you going to offer to post a picture of your hand like every other achmed shill as if this is /soc/ you dumb cunt?
You came in to say "its the jews" to shift focus off your pedo cult and didnt offer any evidence, just memes and derision

fucking brainlet cunts you're a waste of time

I agree with you.
>Muh pedos
and
>muh Jews
are pushed by lefty agitators here to the point of drowning out real conversations.

Attached: 7FBE1F20-EBE8-4B54-BB01-175ABD491703.png (500x749, 462K)

At some point they need to explain all this shit. By "this shit" I mean what in the fuck our government and people are doing. I could rattle off a list of conspiracy theories but everyone already knows them.

When do we get answers and when do we get assurance that no more games are being played.

>y-y-youre the real semites

Q predicted this

Doesnt matter what the topic is, there always seems to be people trying to distract and pull it into nothing but speculation, effectively neutering any sort of impact

t. glow in the dark shill nigger

You offered nothing to support your delusional claims, who funded this little picnic in NM faggot? Or are you just gonna take shit at face value like most shepherded Americans do? Wake up.

Not concern-trolling or doubt-seeding here but I don't see how the headline in the pic necessarily implies what OP says it does

Attached: 1232456789.jpg (904x1153, 233K)

bump

>the feds are pro-islam and anti-jew

Nice reddit spacing, you totally fit in here

Attached: 1533740738937.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Bump

BUMP

t.Shlomo Bornstein

Shit skins like niggers are used by Jews as weapons to destabilize whites western societies.
They should gassed.

Attached: 1532657240707.gif (256x192, 705K)

It’s excessive certainly and I’ve thought of it as a Psyop to shift focus away from more tangible issues and discussions.

Bump

Attached: 4E3AA2F9-B828-4A38-9356-0651849DABB7.jpg (416x1024, 80K)

God damn this makes me so angry.

American Dad called this shit out.

>Project Daycare

Seth Macfarlane is Qanon confirmed. Shut this down now!

Guess that solves that mystery...

BTFO

If you search for keywords "Washington" and "Arizona Mafia", you will find all kinds of dirt on AZ politicians. Below link describes some of what I'm talking about; lots of shady stuff.

frankreport.com/2018/08/02/arizona-mafia-is-not-a-fiction-but-a-group-of-democrats-from-arizona-in-dc-and-they-are-meddling-in-nxivm-case/

Wasn't there some kind of abandoned child camp in the desert somewhere in your country that had a load of child toys and restraints?

It was recent and the police dismissed it.

There was a big uproar about it and possible connections to a CEMEX facility nearby. I didn't dig on that, though many anons did.

Flake is trying to haul ass as fast as he can for some undetermined reason.

Thought the same thing.

This shit shouldn't be slid, a fucking terrorist kids training camp in your back yard? That's unsettling, what's worse is is that this was allowed to happen. Security services know about it, they knew and they did nothing. Now you have a bunch of kids that have this training, not all but some may hold onto it and use it in the future. The audacity of security services to allow this shit. Scum.

Fuckn coked up me top lel

It is unsettling, wonder just how many completed that training and are now sleeper cells in our country. That and how long it's been happening.

ive been saying this since last week
dudes the son of the guy who did the 90s WTC bombing.
GLOWS IN THE FUCKING DARK

Fuck off kike

Connected to Bronfman via Wetstart's wife, who is daughter of mobster that worked for Capone. Involved with Seagrams smuggling booze into Chicago.That was Capones main supplier. That is where the Seagrams/Bronfman/Nxivm connection is.

BUMP

archive.is/YJzzX
>The older Wahhaj was the first Muslim to offer an opening prayer before the US House of Representatives, the Muslim Alliance in North America said. He was also a character witness for convicted 1993 World Trade Center bombing mastermind Omar Abdel-Rahman.

There sure are a lot of (((coincidences))) surrounding this story

Attached: schoolShooterCompound.png (1789x944, 2.13M)

Why is Trump ignoring this?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-commit-school-n898881