How do people like this even make it into the military? How do they pass PRTs? What has our nation come to?

How do people like this even make it into the military? How do they pass PRTs? What has our nation come to?

Attached: 07BA9C95-4593-4124-9CC7-C77655360C39.jpg (859x632, 101K)

Easy to join, hard to leave

Plus standards have changed and the military always needs people

NMCB 5, user? Are you a (((professional)))?

Is that thing male or female

>implying it's decided within the binary
user, it's current year

Women have lowered the standards of the military so far that you can get through basic if you're morbidly obese and can barely run a mile in anything but the USMC.
The Army will take you even if you're missing a fucking leg; I'm not joking I see recruits get prosthetics waived regularly. They have no problem matching physical because women have lowered the bar so far a child could get through.

Militaries don't want to throw away the money they spent training someone.

Attached: something more your speed.jpg (512x262, 26K)

>shill bot algorithm can't identify current year

you mean Jews used women to have our standards lowered. It would be so fucking easy to win an insurrection (inb4 fedposting, I am not advocating this, just noticing and lamenting). Who could stop it? The potato in OP's pic? I was in and I've seem worse. Also, none of these doughgoys want to fight - not even for their lives. These faggots lack the capacity to do harm let alone kill.

You'd have to worry about so few actual high speed low drag killers, and those guys would be worried about the slow speed drag queens weighing them down. That's after most of the whites mutinied or abandoned the military.

what a hot take. They could give a fuck about tossing out money on training, you fucking mouth breather. I went through a pipeline that cost the US taxpayer $80,000 and that doesn't include my TS clearance, just to have them say "you don't seem to like this job and we don't like you, pick another rate"
real

To give you my answer, OP, it's either because (((they))) want them there to make us weak and reliant on drones and tech (making us just as neurotic as them) or it's because the pozz knows no limits and just bled into the mil. Maybe both. Either way, do what I did and gtfo, get a job in the construction field you learned as a Seabee and move to Cascadia if you're white. If you aren't white, well, go back.

yeah right! I can totally identify the current year! It's >>//_2019-1\\

it prefers to be addressed as 'they' or 'them'.

Look at these young ripe bodies ready to be impregnated by North Korean anime traps

Attached: BlocksYourPath.jpg (634x423, 77K)

that's a bunch of civvie 2s, which are military 5s, and deployment/FTX 6s unless you have standards

John has some sweet bitchtits and he will kill every single fucking one of you

Attached: fatsoldier1.jpg (720x960, 166K)

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

also, all that root beer.
>"IT'S BABY FAT"

No fucking way a sonic game referenced *that* comic

you gotta lower the standards.

Holy shit it's an officer also.

Probably a reservist or national guard user, if you meet them they’re all mostly fat

Attached: E5317BC5-3BB2-48F3-813A-AE426426E765.jpg (576x768, 121K)

Gotta get those 355 ships. I'm navy and they won't even boot people for failing too many PRTs.

Truth. I keep forgetting the guard and reserve exist.

probably

On the bright side atleast he doesn’t need a vest

Attached: BA918F88-654C-4C81-B8B1-D7799B100ABB.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

>How do people like this even make it into the military? How do they pass PRTs? What has our nation come to?
What if they identify as thin, strong, and independent?
Heil Hitler

Attached: 1532485306328.jpg (170x255, 15K)

Go back to plebbit, its the current year and faggots won't lurk moar

>you mean Jews used women
No. A swamp has the mosquitos it deserves, women allowed themselves to be used and are to blame. Jews are to blame for a lot of things, but you can't shift all blame to them alone as if society itself isn't just as guilty.
It all has to burn, everyone has to join the pier.

Sega USA knows all the memes.

Navy

They don't pass PRT's OP, they pass HRTs.

>navy
imagine my surprise

I thought they were rejecting anyone not perfect.
That the de-escalation of the ME conflicts and the rise of autonomous warfare reduced the need for boots.
Maybe he's some computer science guy who reinstalls Windows on army bases.
There seem to be lots of ways in that seem comfy if you have a good degree.
He should lose weight or at least wear flattering shirt though, he looks rediculous

Well done

Attached: 1526686968675.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

Jesus jumped up and played the fiddle... All that soda in the cart. And... I think that's just a 20 pound bag of sugar towards the front of the cart.

>tfw your carbonated sugar water needs more flavor so you buy a 20 pound bag of dixie crystals

I'm fat and I guarantee a bullet I fire at you will be just as effective as one fired by a zyzzxzyyzxzfag.

I'd say the biggest problem the US Military would face in a Second Civil War would be its collapsing morale, bloated bureaucracy, rampant corruption, and the declining state of American society as a whole. The falling standards are simply a byproduct of a larger problem.

Attached: us-army-usa-soldiers-and-afghanistan-national-army-ana-soldiers-meet-with-local-cd8372.jpg (2000x1312, 1.2M)

I chuckled just a bit.

Attached: US Soldiers taking cover with civilians invasion of Panama.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

Depends on your MOS.

at least the fat fuck served, how about you, pussy?

If that's not stolen valor I'll eat my hat.

86Foxtrot reporting in

Attached: tenor.gif (308x312, 3.15M)

>Is that thing male or female

Yes

That bulk buttwipe will only last a weekend at her place.

>Join military for college and benefits
>Push pencils around for a few years
>Get sent to a few minimally dangerous places
>Meet cool people, make some connections, have a decent time
>Never even came close to real danger
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

It's pretty weird tbqh.

Kek I serve with the lard

We need a big ass conventional war.
I would love to see the US military get a hard gut punch and reality check and get it's shit stomped.

Boy or Girl?

It’s a dude

What the fuck.

Do military personnel understand that healthy white men look at this and we're immediately turned off from joining? That we see this shit and we think the institution is a joke without standards?

How many quality recruits does the military lose because of these slobs? Consider this.

Many people who serve on submarines are overweight because of the constant need to be quiet (counter detection) and extremely limited workout equipment.

He’s not a submariner user

is the nmcb no good? i wanted to join :c

How do we know this ain't a case of stolen valor?

Attached: Stolen-Valor.jpg (516x700, 63K)

Doc Pepper too

I know I’m just saying I work on a submarine base and the majority of the sailors are chubby / overweight.

wat

Attached: 2babies1fox01.jpg (920x1211, 327K)

Cannon fodder. All the valuable assets join the air force.

>marine
>seal
>eod
lmfao

>case of root beer
>case of dr pepper
>25lb bag domino extra fine sugar
>2x super mega ultra rolls for them watery, fiber free shats

muh genetics...

Well played, user!

Attached: I (7).jpg (500x379, 115K)

I'm sure theres someone out there with all of those.

Attached: a-navy-seal-of-seal-team-2s-platoon-alpha-takes-aim-with-his-m-16a2-assault-f14171.jpg (2780x1860, 3.31M)

>It all has to burn, everyone has to join the pyre.

ftfy

Attached: Ohrdruf_Corpses_Eisenhower.jpg (2100x1736, 2.06M)

KYS traitorous shitwad!

It'd be less of a reality check and more of the beginning of our downfall.

Just look at what happened in Russia in WWI. They entered the war with a subpar and unprepared military and got their teeth kicked in. And it set in motion the chain of events that led to the Russian Civil War.

Attached: Russian_Revolution_of_1917.jpg (550x370, 47K)

Women didn't lower the standard faggot. Go look at old photos say 20 or more years ago. The majority of military were slender.

The problem is most millennials and tidpods are fucking obese and out-of-shape. So, the services had no choice but to lower standards or import foreigners. Most entering today were overweight or obese, lost enough to join, then ballooned after leaving boot camp.

Happening worldwide

Attached: gettyimages-89533662.jpg (3000x2058, 685K)

Who can I call a tidepod?
I've never heard this. What are the parameters?

At my command in the Navy the PRT coordinators would give fatbodies at least one retry and would fudge numbers if they really had to. You can't make it that easy to leave the military, or everybody who got cold feet would just purposely fuck up their PRT. The training and shit they put you through is expensive and Uncle Sam wants to get a return on that investment.