I need frems

Where to meet other alt right bros? Do you all just sit at home all day in the internet?

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (2118x1352, 448K)

>implying liberals ever visit the park or the fishing reserve

So just because I'm alt right and have a penis, you assume im a "bro", you're a fucking pig.

Twitter, just start messaging every account that has an anime avatar in your state until you get a response.

>When you can't just buy tickets and watch football (no handegg) with other nationalists (hooligans/ultras) and talk shit about Kanaken
Must suck to not be German

Hello fellow alt righters, could you link forums and websites that other alt righters use please?

Honey pot

My "career" is the reason why I drink and smoke a pack of cigs a week

I know that feel. Every day feels like the scene in the Matrix where Morpheus and Neo are in the agent training sim. That’s how being a conservative in a big city feels like. Not everyone wants to be unplugged...

This OP. Serious right wingers are the majority that go camping, hiking, and generally go outdoors. Pol is the exception even though it may not seem like it. Liberals are too busy with their gender studies degree, playing nintendo and dildoing their bfs anus to go outside.

Go to the local pub. Not a fancy bar or any gay uptown place. A pub full of real people. Working people. I guarantee you will meet some people with a similar mindset.

Take your stress out at the gym

Good point on finding trad bros outdoors. Not to keen on going to pubs though. I always have associated bars with degeneracy.

Attached: A1A5A049-53C7-4A63-BD58-A9D264021BFF-1221-000001198AA4D8BB.jpg (640x426, 149K)

local glory hole

you can start by taking off the memeflag, faggot

I remember in the past when lefties "loved" nature. Now everyone I come across on a bushwalk is actually quite tolerable. Oh how things have changed.

Don't complain, I did door to door sales for over a year in the Florida sun. Nothing is worse than being unemployed.

and do what? drink beer?
idk why anyone bothers hanging out anymore all you fags do is drink

I do mostly sit at home. Once a month or so I go to my local bar that's just white people so a lot of them are Trump supporters. Many old huwhites are democrats, it's disappointing. How do we get normies to not buy media's bullshit. I think it's probably too late, they've been indoctrinated from birth to not be racist.

Attached: the_future.jpg (533x800, 117K)

church

I'm thinking about building a chatroom/website for this place but I'm worried that A it won't be used and B I would get in legal trouble

>tfw NYC
>tfw didnt go to HWNDU

>tfw no irl modern equivalent to the Brownshirts to join
>any alt right movement is full of fat retards who are only in the movement because they have nothing else
I just want to march in the city with some flags and play some patriotic music while wearing some uniform that doesn't look retarded you guys

Attached: 30fa6b990125ee9247a1e09496e1c9f3.jpg (282x400, 32K)

>responsible spending
Then how can i shitpost on Jow Forums?

roblox

i'm joking, but those were the days man...

>alt right
>memeflag
sage