You are a young boy living in a warm household with your sister, mother and father

You are a young boy living in a warm household with your sister, mother and father.

Your life is peaceful and harmonious.

One day you hear a knock on your door, you look out the window to find a swarm of cockroaches, rats and monkeys, they plead for succor and fiercely bang on your door.

Your gates however, are built of solid steel, and open only from the inside.

Your family watches them with reserve, they scare them and should be kept out.

You smile, knowing these animals shall never pervade through your keep.

One day the phone rings, your mother picks up to hear a man tell her of how horrible she has been. How detestable to be afraid of such harmless animals. A woman without virtue, to have let poor creatures wither away on her doorstep. A monster for not offering refuge to beings that are alive, suffering, and are not unlike herself.

She does not think twice. Your mother opens the door.

Attached: 46257357362.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1KZ4kAzJkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The creatures swarm in and ravage your home with reckless abandon. The broken furniture you mended is destroyed again before you had even the time to turn your back. The monkeys take their pleasure with your women and when you try to stop it they remind you of the teachings of the man on the phone. Your father travels each day to work and through his labor purchases the food to sustain the beasts but they scorn him all the same. In his heart he hopes this act will spare his family’s lives, but he knows it won’t be so.

One day they kill your father.

You confront your mother and ask her, even knowing no answer she gave could bring yo to revel,

“Do you see what happens when you open the door?”,

to which her and your sister reply

“Your father treated them poorly, it is his fault alone, the beast’s nature is pure”.

A silent god watches and feels the power of your incredible revulsion from the sky above, it is such a potent emotion that he takes pity on you and visits upon you.

“Tell me what I can do child, to ease your pain?”

You reply: “Please turn back the clock and let me try again.”

“Good luck.”

You are a young boy living in a warm household with your sister, mother and father.

Your life is peaceful and harmonious.

WHAT WILL YOU DO???

Option 1: You deploy heavy artillery and biological weapons and terminate the beasts on your doorstep. Even if the man calls and the door is opened then there is nothing left to get in.

Option 2: You kill the man on the phone. The beasts remain outside the door but there is no one compelled to open the door.

Option 3: You kill both the beasts and the man on the phone, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing no more outside influence remains to threaten your existance.

Option 4: A bloodless measure, you destroy the phone. However the man will find other ways to contact your household, and why should you give up your phone anyway? It is your invention, your design after all.

Option 5: You realize your problem was your lack of empathy in the first place. You open the door before the animals arrive hoping to stoke their previous anger by never having been met with a closed gate in the first place.

Option 6: Do nothing, you believe in forgiveness, and thinking back you decide to give everyone another chance, it is an alternate universe and you are one to give the other cheek, you realize there is redemption for everyone in this story, the man on the phone, your mother, the beasts, a new start, perhaps a new ending.

Option 7: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Turn back the clock
aww shit...
youtu.be/m1KZ4kAzJkk

Option 3 obviously. No threats afterwards.

>You are a young boy living in a warm household with your sister, mother and father.
>sister
Fuck my sister, the end.

Interesting thread, user.
Option 3

Attached: Escalation.png (388x443, 266K)

/thread
>tfw no mega milk tits older sister gf

>You are a young boy living in a warm household with your sister

What's she wearing to stay cool? Is she sweating?

Hell yeah brother. The right way, right away.

Attached: Arkansas.jpg (282x484, 30K)

Option 4. Fuck those nigger lovers.

#3. Then keep an eye on the horizon in case more come for me. Also scold my mother for being a liberal cunt. Then fuck my sister.

Where I grew up, we shoot home invaders. Family first.

my negro

Attached: Noelle.png (221x400, 59K)

>Option 7:
convince the mom not to open the door. obviously.

Option 3 is the only sensible option.

> option 7

Enslave them have them work the fields outside the gate

Kill the man on the phone, lure the beasts back to their habitats.
>Kill Juice, pay niggers to go back to W. Africa and Spics to go back to whatever spic place they came from, give Puerto Rico independence.

option 3

Attached: 1533806245365.jpg (1024x759, 126K)

i bet you dont even know which tank that is in the background.

Probably something Soviet, what with the shape, the star, and the Asian hordes.

its the IS-3.

the last soviet tank of ww2. it came into service only during the victory parade so never saw combat.

good job hans, now go make another panzer to outclass it.

Attached: Maus_600_lq_0001[1].jpg (600x600, 80K)

or what about this one, the e-100
the next tank after VII

Attached: e100_bkeaney1[1].jpg (720x480, 142K)

good job you get a raise

bear in mind the turret of the e-100 is not the intended turret. they couldnt complete it anymore so they just took the maus turret. (the non-reichists that is)

Kill the mother

what was originally intended?

the chassis in was the next intended step after the tiger II. due to the end of the war they only managed to complete a few prototypes of the chasses, and the intended turret wasn't even designed yet and thus no one knew what would have gotten on there. so people just add the maus turret, even tho its technically not correct.

one chassis got to the brits, which they based their next tank on, while another one got to the americans.
this is why modern tanks are based on this chassis, as far as i know.

tho not sure about the americans part
i only know for certain that one of the chassis prototypes got to the brits and they based one of their future tanks on it.

I don't know why there was so much hate for this show. Sure Subaru was a little whiny but I'd like to see any of the faggots criticizing him go to war and die a thousand times. Let's see how well adjusted they are after that.

>Your mom and sister never speak to you again because you're "evil" now.
Hey I agree with you, but remember, women are retarded

so in all likelihood it probably would've been more like a tiger II turret but large enough to accommodate a 12.8 cm gun

yup!

Yukari?
Is that you?

nope.