Why do blacks give each other such ridiculous names?

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-164449.png (720x1280, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOGJd78JPI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI
youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8
kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOGJd78JPI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4

youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

based Leshatiquarious

How’s the fuck do these 78 IQ niggers learn to spell their names!!? They probably don’t even get it right until 5th grade and they’re 15 years old.

They try to make their names sound eloquent by attempting to mimic the sounds or French or Latin, but end up butchering them with Ebonics.

That was their parents trying to spell John Smith and David Richards.

They have disdain for whites and want to Africanize their names. It's also part of their overall being. Like loud stereos. They like it loud and proud. Like ugly clothes and gold chains. They want their kids to stand out.

Those are classic Roman and French names, the names of emperors and kangz. Nothing ridiculous about that.

Attached: 1464480968160.jpg (640x825, 130K)

What did his friends call him?

Noooooooo

Nigger.

they are never expected to lol

>Boy, you ain't shit
>Yes I am

>shooting someone over a "dispute"
like what? his nike air jordans were cleaner than theirs? what a bunch of uncivilized fucking morons

Because it's like the names they used in Africa. Or some stupid shit like that.

Shit like this always makes me wonder what it would be like if there were white criminal gangs competing against these nigs. Just watch some videos of them having shootouts with each other.
Imagine how a gang of white people would do a hit on someone vs what you see with niggers. It would be so different lol.

Attached: 1531607146449.png (593x659, 551K)

Honestly? Folks got big into Swahili in the 90s but their Grandma would have killed them for a full name change so you get names like Deqwuan Jackson etc.
That's also why nicknames are a thing, Javonterious there is like a Little J or J-Star or some shit if he ran the streets.

Shiiiiieeeeett

Attached: 1521168221023.jpg (958x960, 44K)

You mean like, "Hicks." Yeah, real apt name for the racist white bitch.

Attached: 1487775887857.jpg (640x360, 35K)

thats a last name, LeShante, and I guarantee you there are blacks out there with that last name.

Attached: 01986.jpg (800x729, 55K)

>Tfw to smart 4 school

youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8

>when blacks try and make Roman names

As long as there are woman who name their kids like that I refuse to believe pregnancy and giving birth are a fraction as painfull as woman pretend they are

Diverticulitis Smith

Attached: u8ghiygiogh.jpg (400x400, 28K)

kek

D'labianequa Majora-Johnson

hey, leave my niggas peroganadon and laqwerpius outta dis homey

Because they're fucking retards.

Attached: Black Queens 1494479611465.jpg (907x905, 228K)

Q predicted this

the black fire rises

Okay, since you broached the subject, why do blacks have a "street name"? Is their birth name not good enough, are they ashamed of it, or are they trying to hide their identity (or all of the above)?

Das racist. Lots of authors use pseudonyms

>peroganadon

is that a monster in one of the Godzilla films?

>Thus Freestyled Zaramanisha
Zaramanisha came down from the corner store and walked into the public square. There she found a curious little creature with unimaginably large lips. And from this puzzling creature came wisdom most profound. He spoke and said
>Muh fugguh muvfuckin bix nood ya hurd shawty

Niggers dont have their own culture. So they have to make it up. Thats the short of it.

>How’s the fuck do these 78 IQ niggers learn to spell their names!!?
Protip: they don’t

africans have pretty normal names though. I do the scheaduling for a warehouse, and there are lots of african africans and their names at least sound like names. the black americans have rediculous names that never sound real at all. isnt it insulting to real africans that black americans mash two french names together in belief it sounds african?

BASED AND REDPILLED FELLOW PEDES

Probably something stupid like traps being gay or fortnite

why is op so fixated of blacks names

I used to have a folder of all the crazy nog names I'd see in crime stories. Wish I still had it, shit was gold

Attached: 1501817193271m.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

>>Thus Freestyled Zaramanisha

Hhahaha. I wonder how many people will get that?

Attached: Swim Doggy Paddle Fail.png (1014x882, 574K)

whats your first name?

You probably have a non-christian first name like some sort of backward savage.

This is the dawning of the age of Javontarious, the age of Javontarious
>Oooooooooo Javontarious

Attached: 1511107431237.jpg (1029x909, 269K)

It's comforting to know that moat technology is still applicable in this day and age as an effective means of keeping niggers from getting in your house.

Attached: Muiderslot-castle.jpg (1000x750, 127K)

An effective tactic.

Attached: Battle-of-Blood-River.jpg (770x465, 125K)

>5 of this ape's 7 children have the same fucking name
I thought that George Foreman thing was a meme holy shit.

Monkeys just are funny in general

It's a rejection of white culture. They act as fucked as possible in protest.

>181757245
>chevelle
I think they meant cheval, as in horse. She looks like a fucking horse

why are you surprised that niggers are stupid? They do stupid shit.

Time to vote Democrat

Trashone is still my favourite one

Neitzsche, Nice pull user, strong.

Two of them ALMOST have normal names (Marcus and Darius) but they fucked it up.

because they want to think they're sophisticated

They don't want to use the names that whites gave them, but they have no idea where they're from because their history was also taken.
So they make stupid shit up, because they're uneducated and apparently don't want to learn anything about Africa to even find actual traditional names, of which there are thousands upon thousands.
Funny thing is in Africa, white/hebrew names are often extremely popular in many areas, not just traditional white/hebrew names, but concepts from Christianity are very popular for names.

They all have the same name... Nigger

Attached: 1951BA33-6BF5-43D6-B675-A8F86659D4E3.jpg (400x590, 44K)

Sheeeeitavious cRook, no

how come pol has nothing else better to do than to talk about something you kicked the fuck out of 500 years ago?

You hate niggers. We get it. move on to something else.

Heal the planet. The civilized should raise the uncivilized...

or fuck off.

Now if only America had compact cities surrounded by a wall & gate. That would fix the nigger problem within cities & make them walkable

>flag

We've been trying to raise them for how many years now?

Attached: 90.jpg (282x252, 17K)

Idk Janitorious seems fitting

>we get it
You clearly don't, or else you'd be posting for real and not playing pretend like a fucking faggot leaf.

Trudeau pls go

/ourheater/

>first degree murder
>dismembering body
>22 years
>"MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!!"

baaahaaahaaa.

Attached: 1526436155568.gif (450x338, 496K)

It's also no wonder that water hoses were used with such effect during the nigger rights era. Something about water seems to repel them. This requires more study.

Attached: moore_charles_150_1991_463945_displaysize.jpg (700x452, 358K)

>isnt it insulting to real africans

No. Recent African immigrants do not see any association between them and the blacks here. Once I learned this from them, I stopped using the idiotic Africian-American term. They are simply blacks.

No one should accept a hyphenated term. That's just another liberal way of dividing us.

>why do blacks give each other such ridiculous names?
So you know which resumes to throw in the trash.

/ournigger/

dat sponsored ad always gets me

can we keep narkie?

Attached: nark.png (336x437, 310K)

Just say: Hey you.

Gotta admire that efficiency

When you lack self esteemnd suffer from low intellect your mind tend w to unreasonably justify your existence in this instance in place a normal generic name, the negro feigns sorted intellect or a distinguishable personalty...and choose outlandish names that in Their mind makes them stand...that's why the negro wears bright colors, dresses extremely flashy or accessorize with shiny bling ... They have nothing else to offer to the world.

It was explained to me that the parents purposefully make the names spelled super retarded in Hope's that it will seperate them from another nigger with warrants. Devonte on the warrant cant be mistaken for devontae or divounteeay.

There are no Tyshawns in Africa.

Attached: 1533144906980.png (757x757, 571K)

Wait what is that anyway? A fan? Flyswatter? Bondage paddle? Can’t they just make a commemorative photo frame or something? Absolutely illogical.

You can have Narkarsha, but she'll probably cut ya.

Attached: Blacks and Good Samaritans 1532138103597.png (649x597, 436K)

Its a fan for when you are in the funeral home and jesus comes say speak to your baby and you fall out on the floor in a swoon.

Even he mocks their names.

Attached: DCD3C453-39D5-48DB-850D-24D2B9B51A11.jpg (455x590, 85K)

>strippers
FUCK, can you imagine the kind of joint these female apes work at?? You'd probably get AIDS just from touching the front door handle, no need to even enter.

>kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

In 2016, these are the opioid deaths by race:

>whites- 33,500 +/- 5k
>blacks- 4,374
>latinos- 3400

clocks ticking...

Attached: kudos-to-whites-dying.jpg (600x395, 40K)

Nah I knew this nigger they called him pookie cause he had a really arched back and it looked like he was always sticking his ass out

Attached: 1518734684202.gif (400x225, 1.94M)

cus dey niggas

>How’s the fuck do these 78 IQ niggers learn to spell their names!!?
They usually don't.

True story; in the long-ago, when I was still in school, I had a teacher that was giving 10pts "extra credit"on 100pt quizzes (that's a full grade letter boost...) just for spelling your own name right. Amusingly, this got shut down after about six months. Not for the blatant grade inflation, but because the parents of a "minority student" argued that it was rayciss to expect Ty'shawn'quanda-niqua to spell her name correctly, because "Alex" has that white-name privilege.

I wish I was making that up.

I applaud their weak attempts to form a culture, it's entertaining
Besides have you seen what wypipo are naming their kids these days? cringe

I wish it had that reasonable an explanation.
I believe it's actually just that niggers can't spell, so they just write them out phonetically, and they suck at doing that even.

Attached: 4525adca-2a55-4fd9-9d9d-9dbfa2299513..png (1229x2536, 1.21M)