The overton window is broken

Have we finally woken up the normies?

Attached: 1533857859644.png (551x235, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
charlierose.com/videos/18494
newrepublic.com/article/150213/democratic-house-really-give-trump-hell
think.kera.org/2018/07/23/why-being-white-makes-you-racist/
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-worst-thing-to-be-in-many-democratic-primaries-a-white-male-candidate/2018/06/27/79f42522-7a13-11e8-93cc-6d3beccdd7a3_story.html?utm_term=.0ae7477b254c
nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html
esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a22034220/jay-z-rest-in-power-the-trayvon-martin-story-trailer/
buchanan.org/blog/will-tribalism-trump-democracy-129792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>awareness of white genocide going mainstream

This is it.

We need like a bat signal or something.

Attached: Hand%20Gesture%201.jpg (1000x986, 317K)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1519242891735.jpg (1051x697, 367K)

Ann is a Zionist Jew.
Kikes play both sides.

Attached: Ann-Coulter-MayMay.jpg (2000x1594, 1.58M)

LETS DO THIS!!

Attached: C30C9C81-EBDF-414E-9BC8-7CF3EB335616.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

>The great boomer awakening

Attached: 1533839698136.jpg (468x699, 126K)

Yeah it's always pretty infuriating when they pretend demographic change is some benign organic thing you shouldnt be afraid of, until they get heated in the middle of an argument and blurt out "your opinion doesn't matter because in 30 years you'll be extinct and your daughter will marry a brown guy haha how does that make your white ass feel huh?!"

It's a good step, but the real shit will depend on if the general public decides to do something about it.

Are you getting politically ready? Financially ready for possible hard economic times? Physically ready for possible hard times? Are you working on your skills for independence should instability hit?

Wow that's real.

Whoa it’s actually happening

Attached: 0BC65602-AA8A-4184-80EE-B5879C599271.jpg (1522x1184, 882K)

TIME FOR BATTLE BABY!

Attached: 1520209889870.gif (371x208, 1.49M)

What did Lara Ingraham say?

What does the dot signify?

Laura*

They are about to be attacked by a werewolf.

That nobody asked for demographic changes in America and that it's no longer the country she once knew due to illegal and legal immigration. She was called racist of course.

Wow, a bitch who made an entire career out of race-bait dog-whistling is still doing it. It's a nothingburger.

nice, did she mention how Kennedy had to get his brains blown out for the Jews to get their way?

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SEE THE INVISIBLE

What if Jow Forums controled a Boomer?
Can you even imagine the chaos?

>It's a good step, but the real shit will depend on if the general public decides to do something about it.
Oregon, the first sanctuary state, is voting on whether to be the first state to stop sanctuary policies. It's expected to be close. Pay attention. This is a bellwether for the direction of American politics on immigration.

20 years ago Portland was 90% white. In the 2010 census, it was 80% white. Now it's 75% white and City Hall was attacked by extremists today, protesting that the police had arrested them as blackshirts for doing blackshirt street violence. ICE's local office was shut down for a month by blackmasked protesters who shouted "nigger" and "uncle tom" at ICE officers.

>the boomerton window

I can't wait to become a third world narco state

Attached: 1525827851969.png (575x602, 285K)

>tfw achmed cant go one thread without pointing the finger at kikes
You're preaching to the choir retard

It means your pirate crew is going to dispose of you as leader, possibly even kill you.

I thought it meant that their 30 years were up and they were gonna die in a blaze of glory to make room for the young.

kek

Dear Lord, can you imagine if that stupid comment got quints? Glad I missed it.

>having faith in people
How new are you?

>Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration in the late 1980s

Where was she when Reagan gave amnesty to all spics in '87, permanently turning California blue? Guess she was too busy smooching with political elites back then to give a shit. Now that it's all but too late, she gives a shit.

And she's a single mother, who adopted a spic from Guatemala. Typical boomer hypocrite, no better than e-celeb tradthots trying to say whatever sounds appealing to her audience.

Whites aren't waking up to genocide, they're realizing they're white for the first time. They're witnessing daily the huge tribes of non-white peoples who openly despise and mock whites.

The Asian NYT cunt progressed white awareness by a full year. Blacks can have grievances, Jews are whiny Jews, but Asians? Mexicans? They overstepped. In two years, millennials who marry inside their race will be shamed, demoted and mocked by Netflix series. It will get crazy to be sure. Glad Coulter will be around.

Coulter and Ingraham are pretty redpilled, it's just a matter of what they will actually share

Attached: ingraham21n-1-web.jpg (1200x614, 42K)

No that’s blinking red.

Americans have always known; in the 1960s they explicitly refused the immigration bill because it would change the demographic makeup of the US. Now that the change is becoming more blatant, Americans will move further Right over time.

Trump was the beginning. He's softcore compared to what'll be coming in the next few decades.

Oh, right. Well, is it the stigmata then?

This is a Q user card. Corsi was right originally. Q is naval intelligence, possibly even commanded a nuclear sub once.

It goes with pic related. Which represents the Q 'decoders'. Note how the hard drive makes a 'Q' and there's actually almost an 'user' underneath. Also, I think the 30 year old boomer basedboy face says it all.

Attached: be978424ef82.jpg (300x443, 38K)

She's realizing that mistakes were made at this point, I think.

I feel it shifting.

Even a year or two or go I was talking about the demographic collapse approaching to a normie and he was in total agreement. A guy I figured would be a standard apathetic lefty but he was really receptive. You get more and more people who seem to understand what we do, and from what I've heard from schoolteacher friends generation zyklon is real.

I don't know how anybody could be blackpilled. The future is bright, and it holds a great struggle and opportunity for glory. And I can't wait

Attached: 1524450660970.png (1383x688, 285K)

>aye, you can lay to that
Its particularly based when they burn it in a bible page.

it better happen, if we ever want to save our white,beautiful skin.

its all just a game
e-celebs are controlled opposition, they dont believe the shit they say

Anyone seen Buchanan around lately or is he still black listed for being buchanan in the current year?

Do you really? Everything can be a dog whistle if you're unhinged enough.

Hello Kenny Loggins

she's about to unleash the secret wind tunnel technique on your bitch ass

We're going to end up murdering and deporting millions of beaners, aren't we?

That She is Jesus

This

oh fugg

FUCK NO. This bitch is 100% fucking shill. This, charlierose.com/videos/18494 , is from 1996 when Pat Buchanan, the last hope for GOP on immigration, won the New Hampshire primary. Establishment cuck, Bob Dole, got the nomination because shills like Ingraham shilled so hard against Buchanan. Her first words from the transcript, where she was bitching at Roger Stone:

>Well, it seems to me that a year after the Republicans stormed the House, they have to start asking themselves, ''Who's the heir apparent of the GOP revolution?'' Patrick Buchanan? I hardly think so. I mean, Patrick Buchanan's message is a nativist one...

You can bet she was shilling the entire 1996 campaign against immigration hardliner, Buchanan.

Attached: absolute_dried_out_career_first_cunt.png (965x923, 1.11M)

It would be kinda fucked up to murder them all and then deport them. Better to mix them with mortar for the wall.

I think something very different and very clever will happen but the pieces are still out of place. Don't wanna say it cuz I dont wanna jinx it.

I wish that cunt Rob Reiner would hurry up and die

Attached: gasrobreiner.jpg (640x366, 146K)

Braaap?

one last breath before the plunge

>The future is bright, and it holds a great struggle and opportunity for glory
I agree with the great struggle and opportunity for glory not so much about the bright future, it is still the kali yuga. That being said your soul, a European soul I assume, decided on the age of dissolution. You must have had some great purpose in mind do be born in such an age.

Attached: involution.jpg (1280x924, 278K)

Attached: Michael-Aquino.jpg (474x640, 54K)

Good read

>Laura Ingraham: Well, my goodness, I don't think they're going to go to Patrick Buchanan because I think most young people tend to be optimistic and forward looking. Patrick Buchanan, I don't know where he's looking. He's not even looking backward, but he's certainly not looking to the future and to-- looking to where the world is taking us. So I, I have to think-- I would hope to think that young Republicans across the country are going to be listening carefully to the Republican candidates. And I would have to agree with my friend Arianna that Bob Dole better get a message and better get a message soon. He certainly hasn't given the voters reason to say, you know, three things that Bob Dole stands for other than his own experience and leadership, which is, which is pretty admirable. But that's not--

>21:00 Charlie Rose: And you don--

>21:02 Laura Ingraham: I don't think that's enough to beat Bill Clinton, and I think Arianna has a good point.

Attached: how many fucking jews.jpg (859x484, 55K)

Fantastic read.

>Muh dog whistles

whites know and they WANT the country to go brown
most hate themselves

Jow Forums did this.

People never change their opinions don't they mutt?

no, you just hear too much kike propaganda and misinterpret the massive shitskin voting population as representing white America
white flight is universal, even in leftist shitholes
the truth is that the 56% meme isn't wrong and democracy isn't going to be viable solution for much longer, if it even is today

Attached: 1495611466743.png (1804x2438, 776K)

>implying this nigger loving coal burner cares

Jow Forums is a board of peace, everything here is satire, we dindu nuffin

It’s Over Whitney!

Brilliant, Groundbreaking Trayvon Doc GUARANTEES Win for Dems and THAT Spells Doom For Trump!

GOP prepare for HUGE Loss in Nov!!

newrepublic.com/article/150213/democratic-house-really-give-trump-hell

>New Mexico Senator Tom Udall has been on a months-long mission to solve one of the enduring mysteries of the era: What’s in President Donald Trump’s tax returns?

>What Udall didn’t mention is that Congress doesn’t need legislation to release the president’s tax returns. When Democrats retake the House and the Senate this fall, members of the tax committees can obtain Trump’s tax returns directly from the IRS by using a provision in federal law that grants those committees special access to help craft legislation.

>Democrats are highly favored to retake the House, and have a good chance of retaking the Senate as well. In theory, controlling Congress would give them the opportunity to enact their legislative agenda. It wouldn’t be easy: Trump would almost certainly veto any substantive Democratic legislation that reached his desk. With Congress so deeply polarized, Democrats would have a hard time attaining the two-thirds majority necessary to override a veto on most of their key policy preferences. And that’s if they controlled both chambers, which is very likely.

Drumpf is Kill
Racists is Kill

F

GO BLUE WAVE!!

Attached: 10BBEC14-43C6-4C8B-9DD3-6046C36F02FA.jpg (600x450, 155K)

>they're realizing they're white for the first time

This. White genocide hasn't been woken up to yet. They're simply going through the motions and realizing, "shit, all that bullshit non-Whites say about White people applies to me..."

THIS.

perhaps, but she also outed all the fags on her campus when she was writing for her college newspaper.
These people need some Jared Taylor

More news...

WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!

Repent! Repent and beg for mercy from the all graceful Democrat Party...

think.kera.org/2018/07/23/why-being-white-makes-you-racist/

NO ONE LIKES WHITE PEOPLE!!

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-worst-thing-to-be-in-many-democratic-primaries-a-white-male-candidate/2018/06/27/79f42522-7a13-11e8-93cc-6d3beccdd7a3_story.html?utm_term=.0ae7477b254c

New Hampshire, 94 Percent White, Asks: How Do You Diversify a Whole State?

nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html

REST IN PEACE PRINCE TRAYVON

esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a22034220/jay-z-rest-in-power-the-trayvon-martin-story-trailer/

Attached: 925E7AFE-FEFE-4B8D-B254-A8ACF57BAE5C.jpg (500x647, 151K)

you can only shut off white peoples survival instinct for so long. Eventually the lizard brain kicks in.

Naval Intelligence is Cosmo Intelligence.

I'm scared. I'm itali n but look like a beaner mix. Pls don't hurt me. ;-;

Pat Buchanan's recent article basically advocates secession and a white American ethnostate (without being blatant).

buchanan.org/blog/will-tribalism-trump-democracy-129792

Exactly fuck these mochas

Yes war is inevitable now.

>giving up the land we conquered and built
America IS the ethnostate. Remove the others.

Just think about how much better white people could run a cartel. I know I wouldn't turn down literal pallets of cash for the low price of cutting off some cunt politician's head.

We did it lads

Attached: 3B7E7204-FC0E-49F6-8929-BE67A700ACDF.jpg (480x534, 27K)

This is, unironically, how Jews and women (and by nature, the left) argue. They bury their anger to prevent them from lashing out (physically and verbally) to minimise the threat of violence, feign ignorance, and deny. Then once they are being bested in an argument, they unleash the truth/stuff that REALLY stings.

>it's real
Shit. Why that exact word? Why boomer? I'm freaking out now, is this card a good thing? I don't want to be killed just for being white.

your such a faggot. hate to break it to u faggot but there is nothing wrong with israel and ann coulter is straight based and redpilled

now i see what she was talking about. Based Ingraham. ppl really are waking up

good point. fuck here for that but atleast shes using her plateform to redpill people

All whites need to do is have more kids in most states.

YEAH BABY YEAH

God I hate kike haters. They clog up every single thread with their stupid fucking crap. Could you buttheads maybe pick one a day per week with no kike posting so the rest of us can have a brief window of time to hold reasonable discussion?

this. we already know they're behind everything, shit is old.

surprise me one of these days and tell me someone different finally acted. 'those sneaky fuckin'... mongolians. finally subverted the chinese economy, forcing them to dismantle a portion of the great wall and allow them to ride on the cities'

Go fuck yourself in the ass faggot.

Attached: o-GAY-SEX-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 276K)

How many monies, is what matters.

Reminder that Ann Coulter dated a guy that also dated Lynn de Redshield.

she’s sloppy with markers

The pendulum swings back

>t. Gayjew

Attached: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96[1].jpg (500x509, 82K)

>America IS the ethnostate
FUCK YES. The world outside the USA is majority non-white. USA for the whites, others can have the rest.

Attached: Trump_making_plans.png (640x480, 422K)

Oh fucking hell, hope not! That man is evil and proud of it.