Reminder - Italians are not white

Because their ancestors couldn't help themselves from importing shitskins from Asia and Africa, their blood is full of non-white.
I was in Italy this summer and I felt like giant among these manlets. I'm sorry to say but they are not white.

Attached: 8.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, Greeks are not white too.
Take a look how average Cretans look, they lived on an island so they don't have non-white DNA in them.

Attached: ca8788e6c5250c121c03891fc5550288.jpg (620x424, 29K)

Slavs aren't white too because they don't have economic and scientific achievements, which puts them out of "Faustian" Europe

who gives a shit? honestly this place is literally 50% of "youre not even white bro" threads. its probably the amount of autism on here. why is it that the non-white countries in europe such as hungary, italy, and including yours poland's general population is the least cucked? whilst we in the white parts of europe are fucking absolutely done for, because of being such cowards.

theres never been mass white riot with blonde hair blue eye'd people demanding our destruction to be stopped. we can only rely on waterdown political solutions that we deep down know it wont change anything because its nearly too late for us, however italy is now heading towards the extreme route, other than being the most highest IQ country in europe, how is your post suppose to somewhat detract them?

my nigga

Attached: eggplant.jpg (627x460, 27K)

dunning kruger at its finest

Attached: italiansareniggers.jpg (1807x823, 225K)

You're joking, right?

Attached: 776px-Things_you_can_thank_Slavs_for.jpg (776x599, 124K)

He's southern. Don't be mad cause we have nice lips.

And you are?

You are Tatar spawn.

Attached: 1529945631036.jpg (466x517, 78K)

>you're not white, white is (insert region where I live and Nordic/Germanic countries)
have you ever asked yourself why these countries are inferior due to partial DNA admixture?
>Europe conquered the world
over the past four centuries European civilization has dominated, but you're ignoring the past five millennia if you think this period alone means European people are genetically better.
>IQ is higher
pic related, the "non-white" Mediterranean places have within margin of error IQ (Poland has the same IQ as Portugal and Spain)

Attached: 90985.jpg (650x607, 73K)

you're confusing West Slavs with Ukr***ns.
Whole Rus was raped to oblivion by mongols and tatars, that's why they look like they have down syndrome.

Attached: 1459548651806.jpg (1023x984, 232K)

But this is cherry picking on your behalf

Really, stop doing the "White people" game because poorland is especially not considered White. You're digging your own grave

>potatoniggers in charge of who is white

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 101K)

I'm not saying white is nordic, lol.
White = Aryan
Slavs are Aryans, but pure Slavs, not Ukrainians with 30% mongol and Turkish blood.
>he thinks modern Italians looked like this in the past
KEK

Attached: 4D9FE59B00000578-0-image-a-13_1529946924127.jpg (636x382, 43K)

Attached: 893459734895.jpg (796x1200, 119K)

I thought this guy was my brother for a moment.

greece is 92.89 in that test why are they not writing 93 reeeeeee

According to your logic, being non White is beneficial, because Italians have more ahievements in economy and science than Poles, Czechs or Croats

No Tesla?

You have to go back.

When is Golden dawn taking power?

white race diving the post
nice try schlomo

Not completly true, some italians are white while some might as well be kurdish judging by their looks.

Attached: F9BAA649-28E7-4338-97CF-8AEC08AC63AD.jpg (1242x1668, 1.06M)

jewish kike garbage thread with the samefags right on time

sage

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

>tattoos
Not white.

we will have to wait and see, they have a war on optics but they are trying to fix it the last years, I was starting to think they were glowers but they were unironic retarded white supremacists, until they got enough larpers to get into parliament and now they are trying to change their history
If they successfully rebrand they will win, but they are nothing like salvini, le pen, orban etc. they have much more baggage,

divide and conquer

That guy in pic is indian nice try jew

t. sicilian mutt from america

>greek shit talking italians

You aren't greek. Get off welfare you shitskin albanian.

>Blocks your path

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>SOUTHERN ITALIANS ARE MOORS AND NIGGERS

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

OP certainly is a giant

Attached: Douche, giant.jpg (259x194, 4K)

no I just recognize the poster

do actual italians consider this guy italian? He looks like the average brazilian, and that's not a good thing

actually there were shit skins who got raped endlessly by nords...
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

>Reminder
we and everyone know we aren't white

Weird syncronicity.

Daily reminder that white people aren't white

Meme flag
Opinion discarded

They're shills, brainlet

North italians, aka the whitest people the country has to offer.
>yo-you're a jew
Fuck off. I'm descended from north italians and my whole family is brown eyed.

Attached: padani.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

you are not italian

>your blood changes when you come to america

Attached: BRAINLET.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>Only Northern Italians are white
Meme

Attached: SERENA-AUTIERI-ATTRICE-1-346x505.jpg (346x505, 51K)

cut off your mocha cock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

>has only 52% southern european dna
>that's make him italian

Italians aren't white, they're superior to whites. Calling them white is an insult

I didn't say I was white. My family is ligurian and all of them have brown eyes except 2.

You don't even show the results of Africa you racist..

>His lineage is that of Italians marrying Italians who married Italians.

Bullshit.
I've got an italian last name, olive skin, but two irish, one english, and one italian grandparent.

>One of the largest mass lynchings in American history was of eleven Italians in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1891. The city had been the destination for numerous Italian immigrants
>Nineteen Italians who were thought to have assassinated police chief David Hennessy were arrested and held in the Parish Prison. Nine were tried, resulting in six acquittals and three mistrials. The next day, a mob stormed the prison and killed eleven men, none of whom had been convicted, and some of whom had not been tried

Attached: 1532999515777.jpg (712x446, 43K)

where's Hans with the flammenwerfer when you need him?

Attached: 1533384530238.jpg (1528x1184, 120K)

*NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED*

Attached: sicily.png (864x480, 581K)

s a g e

dont reply
dont engage

stay strong italobros
kick islam out of europe

Attached: shillthread.jpg (916x613, 81K)

>two irish
80% of irish americans vote demonrats subhuman

>italians aren't white ok? They're niggers. Tarantino and his black on white rape fetish taught me

Attached: sicilian girl.jpg (600x450, 24K)

>you're not a real Italian
>even though your ancestors lived in Italy for many generations
do people really think this? also according to Italy's laws, if your grandfather/father was a natural born citizen of Italy you are basically guaranteed Italian citizenship by descent.

And this is supposed to offend me?

When I was in georgia I literally drowned in anglo and germanic pussy. All i had to do is say I was italian.

I'll give you "bu(m?)p" as your ID says

>lynching mafioso scum
pretty based tbqh

Attached: 1524172454643.png (637x609, 249K)

Northern Italians are white
Southern Italians are Africans

From the on going invasion.. you can lower the collective results by about 40%

thanks for the input juan.

Attached: southern italian woman.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

this site is cancer

More italians have been lynched in america for being italians than negros.
Either you sent your worst, which I'm betting on, italian-americans overwhelmingly vote for democrat as well.

Attached: 1517961915430.jpg (521x623, 42K)

We are not white and we don't care, being italian is more than enough

a piece of paper doesn't make you italian
if so many niggers and arabs are italians too

>4d3I3KbP
This is fucking retarded. Are you going to suggest Angola is full of Portuguese because they ruled it for centuries?

Due to your retardation I'm not arguing with you. Inbred southerners think all italians are on par with mexicans because italians know better than to not live down there anyway. You're filled to the brim with niggers and even bred with them in the slavery era.

Attached: da vinci.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

>264 years
1091 - 902 = 189

agree

you are cancer

>facts are retarded!
>TOPIC SHIFT

Half italian here. One time in elementary school my dad picked me up from school and the mexican kids were like "i didnt know you were mexican too" i said what? they said "tu papa es mehicano"

Greeks italians and spaniards are all europoor infected with sand nigger

Arabs raided all the way up to Iceland, i guess they are half-arab too now

Doesn't it say how you're not supposed to make threads like this though? Italians are the only europeans that get attacked non stop because they're apparently not white enough. Not my fault. You don't see spaniards getting attacked even though they're even darker.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

>Niggers call me white
>Jow Forums calls me a nigger
This is why if a civil war ever happens in America I'm going to sell guns to both sides while I rub my hands together.

Attached: AbstractPepe.jpg (2988x3915, 724K)

Subhuman, the WASPS beat you to death and lynched you
Know your masters, the negros are STILL afraid of the deep south.

remember: whites project this much because they know they are doomed, deep down
it's a basic coping mechanism, they tell themselves the same happened to others as well

not to mention, they cannot deal with the fact that they owe a huge swath of their culture to non-white people

Attached: 1520126829937.jpg (1267x1600, 455K)

I bet. They raided Mars too and built things.

Raided isn't occupied retard. They actually hung out in italy/spain and greece before being booted out by franks

But these are not facts, just white wewuzkangzers thwarting historical data. The arabic elite in Sicily was composed of some 50,000 men ruling over 1,000,000 native subjects, and the normans deported many as well, it's obvious there was an impact but nowhere as large as purpoted

>Doesn't understand how population dynamics work at all
Seriously, are you smoothbrained enough to think that's how things work? By your logic no niggers exist in most of Africa.

how do nordicists contrast their conspiracy theories about ancient rome against the fact that the pope ruled over all of europe until 1802?

>the negros are STILL afraid of the deep south.
I'm not afraid of it, and I'm a nigger italian according to you.

Southern women seem to jump on your dick faster if you tell them you're italian because they think it's exotic.

10/10

Attached: lol.jpg (528x543, 43K)

The text itself said "raided southern Italy" as if it was some exceptional case

>Southern Italians were made black and brown by the moors and Islamic conquests in the 700s onwards.

Attached: Fresco-Pompeii.jpg (1184x1600, 277K)

>Curly hair is from Jewish miscegenation after the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of Islam. Prior to that Northern Italians were white without curly dark hair

Attached: 0243f9d42aeb327375baef0036f917cc.jpg (800x443, 128K)

S-shut it down dey wuz blond aryanz

You have literal autism.

You used to be Aryans, now you're just moorish/arab rape babies.
time to accept the truth, Italians are no longer Europeans.
>muh Rome
that was long time ago, before you took slaves and got raped to oblivion

Attached: Italians+arent+white+_78597bf24f3aa9d31c96668407c25535.jpg (311x624, 27K)

>prior to the Moors every Italian was fair haired and fair eyed

Attached: ff9059b58b07d76f33da84c0f0fb7f91.jpg (800x530, 119K)

See

and why should we care?
the one concerned seems to be you?

He's just going to spam 50 fucking images just like he did last thread.

By regurgitating other 19th century bullshit.