Youtube Unchained

Does this extension save free speech or is it worthless and I should top wasting my time developing it?

Would any Jow Forumsack use it?

Attached: youtube_unchained_progress2.webm (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webtorrent.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok so it just imposes bitchute videos over the youtube html?
kinda gay, not the point of all this trouble. most normies hardly understand adblock.

Would be useful, I would.

i can't tell what I'm looking at here.

Extension that imports bitchute videos onto youtube. It's so videos are unbannable.

cool

Me neither. Is it a YouTube skin on Bitchute?

They don't have to understand it. The plan is for creators who don't want to lose their following if they get censored to convince audiences to install it. Easier to convince them to install it then to convince them to lose their subscriptions when they stop using youtube for an alternative that supports free speech.

Answered here Not a skin, as you still have all the normie channels you're used to there.

absolutely, apps like this will elevate alternative websites, and then once built up enough replacement can happen. Very big support from me.

Oh okay. Have another bump.

It's definitely worth developing! When will you be ready to release it to the wild?

Some people on Jow Forums said it would encourage youtube use. But my thinking is that when someone big gets banned, people check out alternatives for a day or two, then go back because they will always gravitate towards where they have all their subscriptions.

kek

Thanks

Be better if you developed a mobile app for BitChute with push video notifications.

Keep developing it, this is cool.

There's one bug I plan to fix before release, so maybe tomorrow. I've only started two days ago, so the code is not the prettiest, but that can come later.

The problem with bitchute in my view is it's small community, people never stick there too long, with this extension, they can have the best of both worlds, the massive youtube servers for normie content, and bitchute for free speech.

There are still many features missing I intend to add, like, you upload the video to youtube, and it sends it at the same time to bitchute. But that will come later.

This. Gotta stop leaning on youtube in general. It's the sort of addiction you gotta incentivize them to cut cold turkey, like any internet addiction.

It has potential, but asking if it's worthless? You will have to take a risk and try it to find out.
You may have to pitch (shill) it a bit for a while.

Bump this shit

This is nice - small tools like this are def the right way to go. I'd def use it.
We need to be able to leverage multiple services to fill in the censorship gaps and slowly make it even better than the original service so normalfags get pulled in.

bump

If people are addicted to tobacco, you don't cut it completely, you give them nicotine patches. This is more of an infiltration, and I'm not even sure if it's legal to use youtube's platform to publicize a competitor.

Well, worst case scenario, only I use it, so it's not a complete waste.

faz repost a isto amanhã nas horas em que o pessoal europeu está em pé

you think europeans care more about censorship of mostly american channels?

Eeeh I mean I get what you're doing, but why not just use BitChute?
Just a convenience thing so it's all on one page?
Also I feel like you COULD get in some kind of legal trouble with Youtube. No reasoning why but I feel like they'd try something or threaten you if this ever got big because they are gigantic babies.

The thought is nice though.

Attached: no thinkenn.png (640x640, 708K)

I don't take much use from it, like I said above, when youtube does something shitty and bans someone for having the wrong ideas, people check out the alternatives for a day or two, but because all of the channels they follow are on youtube, they forget about bitchute and just stick with the same. This way, they wouldn't forget because it's there.

As for legalities, I don't care much about that, if it gets the size it needs to bring it to their attention, it's already a kind of win for me.

não. mas como nacionalista que sou, os europeus têm de saber que um tuga fez uma extensão que faz X.

reminder to start hosting webtorrents

>webtorrent.io/
>webtorrent.io/
>webtorrent.io/

Attached: dragonmovie.png (1168x494, 653K)

lmao, football isn't enough for your patriotism?

assim já queres ser gay, seu paneleiro.

I'm just saying, we do much bigger things than a small app.

Why?

Keep at it

what is it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

Great idea. Will catch on, but assume (((Google)))/(((YouTube))) will try to silence you from advertising it. You'll need another great idea in this regard to get the word out.

Attached: Control; Google Facebook YouTube all Jewish.jpg (2472x3256, 1.71M)

This is an American website you speak American here cunt.

because BitChute videos use distributed hosting, and if you host webtorrents that you like from there, people will have an easier time streaming them.

it doesn't use much bandwidth, and every video on BitChute has a magnet link on the page.

Attached: webt.png (851x976, 177K)

Could you put a Link into Kraut/pol/&AfD AfD General when its ready?Seems like a cool idea.

I'm absolute shit at marketing.

Read the thread, if I repost the explanation it will sound like spam.

Fuck it, here's my gab, I'll post updates from there. gab dot ai slash EvilPudding

Should I also use twitter or some other service?

I don't know what any of that means.

I would use this extension if I still used FireFox. If its good I will donate via crypto.

It is compatible with any browser that uses web-extensions, like firefox and chrome, opera, and some others.

Yes use twitter, use as many platforms as you can to get the message out. Grass roots stuff like this is how we will reign supreme.

>I don't know what any of that means.
Are you new on Jow Forums ? Simply search for a Thread called Kraut/pol/&AfD General.

I thought i'd heard part of the name and thought it meant some discord for some reason, didn't read the general part, my bad.

I am on board. The idea is good. I use BitChute but not everything I want to see is on their so this is very useful to me outside of pushing people to BitChute

Here's my twitter, just cleaned it up.
twitter dot com slash SirEvilPudding

Attached: twatter.png (951x569, 118K)

Drop that XMR address on release

I don't need donations, I would only ask for them if problems came up and I had to dedicate way more time to this than I think it will need.

I will need help with sharing and contacting creators to market it to their audiences, once it has all the features.

No Problem

About bitchine — nice idea, unfortunately, is already a mess as it's flooded with extremely right-wing opinions, and what's worse, there's no content there.

Why would some content creator start posting also on a bitchute? To associate himself with those opinions?

Any youtube creator who fears being censored already does cross post on bitchute. Any creator who posts inoffensive cat videos doesn't need this extension. I plan to automate uploading to both as well.

But for example, I wouldn't call the infowars or steven crowder channels niche, they're not as big as gaming or music channels, but comparing to other politics channels, they're pretty big.

based Portuguese bro. I give you my love as I am Portuguese but in america :D

cheers