Say hello to the Olympic Circumstraint!

The word's leading bondage device for helpless infants. Restrains them during the pyscho-sexual torture of circumcision:
medline.com/product/Circumstraint-Newborn-Immobilizer-by-Olympic-Medical/Z05-PF11971

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x485, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intactwiki.org/wiki/Circumfetish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people goin' by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin'
"How do you do?"
They're really sayin',
"I love you."

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Well that explains all of my alien abduction nightmares.
Wonder if there is any other significance to the inflicting of pain upon infants while wearing a mask? How does the infant brain interpret the mask wearer? is a surgical mask no different?

Whoever allows this to happen to their child is clearly a monster worthy of no compassion.

Attached: cheese_ball_goblin_1.jpg (331x497, 70K)

If you put a handle on this, it could make carrying babies around much less awkward
You could also make it double-sided for twice the baby capacity

Attached: 12899358359389.gif (240x244, 74K)

Do you have a ugly penis?

I often wonder if the autistic and temperamental behaviour of Americans on this board stems from the genital trauma they experienced in infancy. In which case may I lend my condolences.

A homosexual cirumfetishist probably designed it:

intactwiki.org/wiki/Circumfetish

I wouldn't be surprised
The people who show up to defend circumcision in these threads tend towards a certain irrational fury that's almost leftarded in nature

i watched a circumcision recently in school. they do use this torture board and this metal device that looks like something out of saw grabs onto the dick head and then the doctor pulls the foreskin over it and the metal part twists and clamps it down really hard. they then use a scalpel and slice the foreskin off while the baby is screaming. they give the baby a pacifier with sugar on it to calm it down and get it hooked on the sugar jew early on but it doesn't do anything for the pain.

Attached: lol.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Perfect analysis

Attached: papoose anti shitposting cross.jpg (611x565, 143K)

That's fucken horrific.

HELLO MY GREATEST FRIEND

STRAP ME DOWN AND STEP ON MY BALLS NEXT

I work in a mother baby unit in FL, this is what we use anyways.

Honestly, how do you live with yourself?

lol, i dont do it obgyn does. They don't even cry, we give them sugar water called sweeties and they are chill through the whole thing.

uhuh

Are you denying they feel pain?

>they are chill through the whole thing
a lying kike, imagine that

They're just yawning in all those pictures m8. Those babies are on boss mode just like
>you need to strap me down so you can go at my knife with a clamp and a knife or a soldering iron or whatever medieval torture devices
>try me bitch
>*yawn*

Ehhhh I don’t think so bud... got bad news for you.

The alien abduction phenomenon is very real and the cia niggers know all about it. I would recommend you read John Mack’s Passport to the Cosmos. He was a Harvard Psychiatry Professor who concluded the alien abduction phenomenon was very real

Attached: bait.jpg (480x360, 21K)

They sometimes appear to go to sleep rather they scream in agony because they're going into shock. Penn & Teller had a show debunking the "it's so painless they can fall asleep" thing along with a lot more bullshit. The inner side of the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the genitals by a large margin.

Attached: 1291427341344.jpg (590x452, 43K)

I want to cut your arms off, piss on the wounds and set you on fire.
God I fucking hate you

Describe the structure and functions of the foreskin.

Why don't they just start drilling their baby teeth out before they even come in yet? I bet they'd "go to sleep" just like you or I would at the dentist amirite

Circumcision is the root of sexual deviancy.

i genuinely thought this image was a meme... but it's a real thing. this is disgusting even for kikes.

Without neonatal psychological torture how would be produce so many autistic young boys? Would Jow Forums even exist without 1/40 boys being autistic?

Attached: A027FD7F-C004-4202-80B5-799EBD6FB34B.jpg (236x459, 36K)

>that guy masturbating onto the circumstraint

Attached: selfevident.jpg (625x415, 47K)

>jews totally aren't a huge fraction of pedos and perverts bro

People that fetishize this belong in the gulag.

Traditionally, child molesters had a way of disappearing in the woods at night or something like that.

You do realize they had the option of aborting him instead?

You get a visit from CPS. Dr. Schlomo is a community servant.

Attached: 1525294934392.jpg (590x590, 103K)

OBEY AUTHORITY DIRTY GOY
RABBI COHEN KNOWS BEST