Do Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians look down on white people as intellectually inferior?

Do Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians look down on white people as intellectually inferior?

Attached: IMG_1342.jpg (600x315, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

they both faked their numbers
germanics (nords in particular) have highest IQ

Pretty much yeah. The same way whites look down on Hispanics and blacks as intellectually inferior.
>pic related

Attached: global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png (1272x800, 80K)

Yeah because they probably are

You know who is really thinking us whites are inferior? The goddamn Xernonian Urielites. We should have been kicking those BLM Antifa motherfuckers down when we had the chance.

Potentially but you got to admit is easy to see yourself as physically superior to those 4 foot bugmen

But Jews and East Asians are envious of American and European accomplishments whereas Hispanics and Blacks are utterly worthless

The Xernonian Urielites are giving us signs in the stars. God is coming and he will reign hell among the unchosen peoples of the earth. I can tell you right now from what I've been reading, the tacos and kebab fuckers aren't gonna be saved.

i am an ashkenazi jew and yes, you are inferior to us. look at you all. you are s bunch of retards hooked to the internet, shitpost on some bulletin board and waste your lifes. Bahahahahs.
And guess who made this happen? You losers ahahhasj

No.

Asians are like robots, not a whole lot goes through their minds. Whites to them are like a different species to them, Asians are extremely materialistic and have smaller skulls for a reason.

Jews are just parasitic, they can't survive on their own so they suck the lifeblood of whites, they are threatened by us, they think their superior but they aren't, and are extremely psychotic and paranoid.

It's more of a competition than looking down, they are scared shitless of awake whites, they prey on the brainwashed white idiots.

Attached: OY VEY.png (300x300, 82K)

>germanics (nords in particular) have highest IQ
This is why in all computer science competitions people who dominate are Russians Poles and Chinese

poles dominate in cleaning services too.
Especially in cleaning toilets they are unbeatable.

The only way an asian can look down a white man is if the white man push him up in the seawater

Look at that salty german trying to hate on master race of poles cause they salty germany getting filled with mudshits. German men are a shame to the germanic tribes you guys look like muscleless cucks. So shameful. I hate germans so much cause you guys attacked eastern europe instead of killing french and UK faggots like you were suppossed to.
Poles would be down to cleanse UK with you guys but no you need to invade a frozen shithole with no food.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

That too. Slavs are known for multitasking

This is the most obvious bait thread. Sage.

Does anyone need me to explain the Xernonian Urielites bc it seems like I'm getting censored out when I talk about them

The Urielites are a race of bipod aliens on the planet Xernonia Uriel in the Proxima Centauri system about 4 light years away from us. They have already been sending their kind here as heroes of the right but some dissent of their people have brought terrorists here like Joseph Stalin and Sadaam Hussein. They are strong because of a group of metals called Urielites that is found in the upper mantle of the planet. That's all I can say for now, if you want more we discuss it in a new thread about the political influence they have had on their world and I have already figured out their transportation routes through the stars.

Slavs and Americans are the reason why Nazi Germany was destroyed. Lmfao, why is it that Americunts act like they weren't responsible at all? Hitler hated commies and called your country out as an abomination. I don't like the guy but don't act like that guy who stabs someone from the back but when they're face to face, they're "cool" with them.

Honestly I bet you typed that whilst wearing a nazi armband, in fact, Germans should hate your country even more for actually igniting the mass migration through your "muh freedoms" and justifying the """syrians""" to take fucking refuge wherever they please across Europe, you fucking sharting in Walmart muttoid. Be sure to strike Iran for Israel so that they can all flee here again whilst you're on the mussie ban.

IQ does not matter anymore. China will create a race of beta autistic fucking faggots through crisper. We know what we are doing.

No not really. Whites are smart enough and Asians are a small enough population in the west that there's not much of a noticeable intelligence gap in real life.

*crispr

no, you don't know what you're doing

Fuck the queen
God bless America

Doing so would prove their own intellectual inferiority. Whitey is on top.

Yes, an army of autistic fucks with low testosterone but can repeat 13 digits backwards is going to be unstoppable. UNSTOPPABLE!

That's your problem not mine asshole.
I've already prepped to live in a commune in the mountains while you urbancucks keep drinking that processed water from Beijing

CHINA ALREADY OWNS THE UNITED STATES.
ALL THE SCIENTISTS ARE PROPERTY OF CHINA.

>competitions
Yes, high school math competitions are where it is at!

Ashkenazis are white europeans

When they're telling us that they have made scientific discoveries to help prevent genetic malfuctions for birth, it's so full of shit, they want to make an army of retarded autists to put in their sweatshops. FUTURISTIC SLAVERY!!!
And the libs keep crying about reperations but send jobs to China so this shit can happen for real????

>And the libs keep crying about reperations but send jobs to China so this shit can happen for real????
Basically that has been the last twenty years, yes.

Not all white people.
I dont look up or down to ALL Jews or East Asians.

Attached: 1528485997712.gif (411x458, 2.18M)

No...

All humans are intellectually inferior compared to what we could be.
We can selectively breed ourselves to all be super-intelligent super humans.
All we have to do is use sperm from extraordinarily intelligent and talented donors in a process called sperm donation eugenics.

Current human races are the result of feral breeding, and largely random. There is nothing to be proud of or ashamed of.
Every flaw can be corrected with sperm donation eugenics. The worst thing humans can do is become racial purists and fight among themselves over who is the most superior. We all suck. That's a fact.

Attached: Science-Says-Meditation-Improves-the-Gene-Pool.jpg (800x630, 415K)

Yes lol, I’m also an aryan

this is bait

Yes we do

The selection process for any type of eugenics would eliminate most of the colored races. It becomes racial even if it doesn't start out racial.

Not defending my country’s actions in ww2, but you brits are the ones that started the war after you declared war on nazi germany when they invaded poland to reclaim their land

They don't look at them as people at all.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

>Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Attached: 1533426135980.jpg (1243x1232, 262K)

im a chink and unironically view all white people as low IQ retards

Attached: 1533123495444.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Maybe, but high IQ blacks and spics would also be selected, and since their skin colour is dominant compared to lighter ones, you'd see a fair ammount of dark skinned people.

Duuuh urrrr everyone knows that and was completely implied in my post, I don't like Hitler and I honestly believe his whole implementation of Nazism would've gone to shit either way. But seeing you Americunts act like you're part of the reich is beyond cringe.

too bad yall cant prove me wrong

Attached: 1490738956361.jpg (670x670, 80K)

White man is the golden mean of the human species.

Enough smarts to outwit most of the species, physically strong enough to put all his plans into practice.

Blacks are too stupid to discover anything and gooks and chinks are too physically weak for their IQ to be of any use.

We have the best of both worlds. And we look the best.

Attached: 305-02620.jpg (1440x960, 448K)

>The selection process for any type of eugenics would eliminate most of the colored races. It becomes racial even if it doesn't start out racial.

Selective breeding can do more than just make people intelligent. It can make them be intelligent AND have certain characteristics, like dark skin, or whatever you want, really. You should know this already. We've been selectively breeding plants and animals for thousands of years.

So, for example, we could selectively breed a person to look African but have a genius IQ, and then we could mix this persons genes with other Africans so they're smart, but retain racial characteristics, if desired.

>high school math competitions
We're talking here about university collective programming competitions, Mister!