Is jimmy dore our guy?

Seems based

Attached: IMG_4332.jpg (604x756, 61K)

>brings on John Kiriakou and William Binney multiple times

Unironically based and redpilled.

At the very least, he admits that Hillary Clinton is basically a demon.

Better than TYT but he's disillusionally idealistic

yes, he's the only real nigga on the young roaches who doesn't suck neoliberal dick on the down-low

This is that faggot on that fat shit skin's youtube show, isn't it? I have it on good authority that he fucks kids and will be arrested very shortly.

>hey guys this commie Jew is our guy
kek

I like Jimmy. Regardless of his policies he's not batshit crazy and can actually remove his ego long enough to think about things from a different perspective.

Attached: 1533120737046.gif (329x337, 3.97M)

He spit in Alex Jones face. He should’ve had his head caved in. He would’ve never done that on the street. I still watch him so I can keep up with what the lefties are doing. I can’t stomach tyt so there isn’t much to choose from.

Spit on alex jones, hoping jones would punch him so could sue.
What kind of person does things like this?

He manages to be both a liberal and not a moralizing neoliberal piece of shit at the same time. Really bizarre and unheard of combo these days.

He throws out mild normie red-pills on Israel. I dont mind him

No I think that's the wrong guy. Are you talking about the AMC jew?

>The spitting incident
I'd chalk that up as a point towards his based status.
>Spit in adversary's face
>Adversary is powerless to prevent it
>Adversary does nothing in response
>Dominance achieved
AJ got cucked by a scrawny, hebe-looking manlet. It was fucking hilarious.

>hebe-looking
>looking

What's "Dore" standing in for?

He's hard left on police, race issues, immigration etc.

Answer: it is his last name. He's a Mick/Polack so it's entirely possible he has some pole kike in him somewhere.

He’s a piece of shit.
He made a video of the lady getting heckled by the libtard SJW faggots at the Mexican restaurant.
He cheers like a retarded nigger.

Attached: 9323D98C-B7B0-4616-9FAC-869D1B08E07C.jpg (405x421, 42K)

Jimmy Dore is a great example of the schism affecting the American left. One wing loves Obama and Hillary and Free Trade and believes the Russia conspiracy without question, while the other wing actually has principles and critical thinking. Dore is among the latter, and shits on the former daily. Say what you will about ideology, but at the end of the day the progressive left shares some common ground with many other parts of the political spectrum. Anti-war, general distrust of the IC, anti-MSM, anti-censorship, pro audit the fed, populism, etc... This is why the DNC hates them.

Attached: 1525657185197.jpg (640x755, 48K)

I checked out TYT recently to fap to that Armenian woman and noticed Jimmy had a couple videos being skeptical about Russiagate. They all had a fuckton of thumbs down and angry comments about how he's a Russian shill, Trump supporter, etc. The Kool-Aid seems too strong on the Democratic side.

Attached: turk with his armenian gf.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)