Where would you rather live Jow Forums?

where would you rather live Jow Forums?
Only these 2 choices available.

3rd choice: Drown in the Atlantic ocean a la Titanic.

Attached: صورة_.jpg (775x175, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo&t=304s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spics or roaches
i'd rather kill myself

Some parts of Mexico can be nice. I'll take Mexico if I had to pick.

Definitely Turkey. The scenery can be really comfy, they're fairly nationalist and I like travelling so I'm a stones throw away from Europe, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and Dubai.

Attached: Average Turkish Woman.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Mars.... as long as it was muslim hunting season.

Turkey for sure at least most of them are white and they have a mix of secular and religious. Better than spic land

Probably Turkey

turkey doesn't have banda and other shit country music playing 10 hours a day no matter where you go so turkey

Drown plz

Mexico of course

Mexico, i’d probably live a comfy life as a programmer/english speaker/masters having son of a bitch

Mexico, 100%. Turkey is an absolute Islamist shithole. Secular Turkey is a total meme that died out long ago. Neither is white, but one is clearly better than the other.

Genocide ar*bs and their mutts, k*rds and other middle eastern garbage (20-25 million total) and Turkey would be the best country to live in the whole world

>Beheading or thrown off a roof
>Tortured for hours, skinned alive while constantly being electrically shocked preventing me from passing out

If killing myself isn't an option, I'd have to go with Turkey.

turkey, i'd head toward the north end, near scotland

Mexico of course

fuck that's hard... I heard in Turkey they also make burgers al pastor, plus they have a really strong culture and are not larpers like other muslim countries, they are actually kind of christian, .... If I had the chance I would visit Turkey, some Mexicans are married to Turkish dudes and seem to quite integrate there... Plus their Kebab is awesome.

Mexico isn't that bad if you stay away from the border and the drug corridors.

I'd set up on the Baja peninsula.

Attached: Trump wrestles Mexicans.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Actually Al Pastor originated from immigrants from turkey or greece... I don’t remember, there’s a famous restaurant that is the first al pastor place, forgot where

thanks, we welcome you. youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo&t=304s

Turkey

Yeah it was from Turkey, I think it was there kebab. We just added it chiles and some more spices, pineapple and cinammon. It's funny to think something that weird would be welcomed by spics

How is it even a question?
Turkey, of course

Yes, a lot of weird foods have been adopted from diff cultures, i believe Africans had a huge impact onfood in MX

Mehiko

I dont like middle eastern culture

it was from Lebanese and syrians who hated t*rks so much they relocated to Mexico

Turkey. Eastern Med is amazing and still ours, underneath it all.

Based lebanese and Syrians, they are welcome, keep the tacos a’comin’

I'll take the 3rd option, but ideally I think that it would be for the best that civilization collapses so everything can be rebuilt from the ground. This shithole can't be fixed in it's current state.

Attached: the ride never ends.gif (500x500, 204K)

Hey at least Turkish chicks look way better

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: Bva7ckDIAAAOJgJ.jpg_large.jpg (720x960, 108K)

always a mexcrement behind these memeflags

Attached: A9oNkCiCAAAajTn.jpg_large.jpg (597x460, 43K)

Death

>planning on moving back to turkey with my sister and parents maybe already next summer
>probably will be comfy blacksea region
>hoping to find a turkish wife like pic related one day and make lots of pure white turk babys with blue eyes
Wish me luck anons!

Attached: 1506740982002.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

fuck, wrong pic

Attached: 1506741235095.jpg (1080x810, 83K)

ur retarded
idk if ur a jew or a spic
white my ass, they are all handicapped. And maybe will snatch your little foreskin while at it.

go get fucked

retard
me too

turks are shit

go get fucked by muhammad, fucking immigrant roach.

Maybe you'll get circumsized by ur turkish wife, femdom like, whore-mistress.

I choose mexico anyway. At least they aren't so retarded as the mongoloid turks.

Good luck

>meme flag
Ok Juan

If I'm allowed to live in Cancún, then México. Otherwise, Turkey.

turkey will be always shit, it is Greece's clay after all, it would have been better under Orthodox Rule.

there are whites in mexico
there ain't no whites in turkey brotha

exactly, they're just pea-eyed pieces of shit. It was the melting pot of the races, lots of rape babies live there. Not to mention they are also faggots, even atatark was gay and a jew.

New challenge: Mexico where the US annexed most or all of it in 1848 or a Byzantine-ruled Anatolia?

To be honest, I've never been there so I'm not sure how shit it is. Mexico has a lot of nice places, but it doesn't change the fact that there's too many uneducated and outright stupid people here, which is what I dislike the most about it.

I'd have to visit Turkey to give an informed opinion, though.

>ROMAnian can't even post under m*meflag
>calls others rapebabies

Attached: Muh Romanian Heritage.png (1598x960, 845K)

My girlfriend is Georgian so Black Sea-coast turkey wouldn't be a terrible option.

Attached: 2d9bf5e1cc57b610a80389431e6cacec.jpg (3840x2160, 1.45M)

It's funny because turkey is very similar to my home of South Africa in that it's essentially a third world country with first world infrastructure. That's what happens when China takes interest in your country

Attached: turkey infrastructure.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

Oh yeah, I used to have Lebanese girlfriend and some Armenian girl as well... A Georgian contacted through facebook, they are quite pretty with big ass... I don't know if it will ever work out

Be careful. You're either going to get one that looks like a jew or one that looks like a european. It really is 50/50.

Well that was way long ago, when I used to lived in L.A, now I'm married with children ( note the comedy who with Al Bundy )... It's quite interesting why they were attracted to me since I don't consider myself that handsome, but they are cool people with me

you let these hippies in?