"The voice said, burn, kill, destroy." Video released Parkland Shooter

Tape released of Parkland shooter!!!!! REEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VBMPHw93uSw

Attached: download.jpg (1024x614, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07FSTXR7G/ref=atv_yvl_list_pr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=u1VaPS3dSBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ob77T58HeIo
youtu.be/ob77T58HeIo
japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/business-caters-to-sexual-needs-of-disabled
google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4595156
mashable.com/2012/03/22/soundlazer-kickstarter-speaker/#H1oskHHk0uqF
archive.fo/gRpZX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes going to get the death penalty. He is trying to act crazy and it is not working haha.

>act
It's not well enough you ruined someone's mind you have to gloat about it. Fucking spooks.

Don't know what to believe anymore. He seems like the perfect candidate for this mkultra bullshit.

MKUltra

ok. why the fuck did this kid have guns.
all it takes is 1 phonecall to 911..
why nothing with this kid?
NOTHING!

just more psych drugs..
SAD.
PATHETIC.
really broward county is some shit-tier law enforcement.
holy fuck...

that was some sad shit seeing his bro come in, and watch that kid have 1 sober moment.
too bad it didnt happen before all this.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1519660135681.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

Yup.
amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07FSTXR7G/ref=atv_yvl_list_pr_1

there were dozens of calls to 911.. the police and FBI visited his home many times. the school covered up his behavior because they dont want ruin the record.

>one phonecall to 911
What if I told you that the police had visited him many, many times before the incident?

Anyone have the post of him saying that the police had been coming to his house telling him to do “fucked up shit”? I think it was on Instagram or something retarded.

Attached: DkM1dkcUwAI5ArU.jpg (1200x604, 76K)

where is the full interrogation video? Every link is like 1.5-2 mins long

youtube.com/watch?v=u1VaPS3dSBA

i know. WHY when it only takes ONE CALL.

nvm found youtube.com/watch?v=ob77T58HeIo

THE NUMBERS, MASON

free my boy he did nothing wrong

demon posession

He saw that camera and was like "insanity" "I am insane"

probably came from one of those Mossad camps.

This, its all an illusion. People are truly being manipulated spiritually into doing/believing/seeing dark things.

If I had killed 17 kids I'd be in the same boat

If this kid had gotten laid Im 100% sure he wouldn't have pulled this shit.
Why do women deny young men sex? It leads to this type of violent behavior.

You're trolling

Champion of Khorne in making?

He claims he has had sex in the full version.

kek

You're roasting.

Why didn't he tell anyone about the voices? Big hole in his story. If the voices are real then he would have told someone. He told no one.

What is that supposed to mean?

I work at a desk job. About a month ago I had my first panic attack while at work. Know that feeling you get when you lean too far back in a chair? I had that feeling but 10x worse and it lasted 45 minutes (plus 48 hours of pure adrenaline and lack of sleep afterwards). I was able to contain myself and tell nobody. I was just too afraid (desu I didn't want any help at the time, because I felt ready to die).

This guy may be playing the "mental illness" card, but not wanting to tell anybody about your problems is perfectly normal.

He's lying. he doesn't hear voices. And he acts like he's ashamed of what he's done and punches himself but thats all an act too. He doesn't want to die.

Its not uncommon for a person to be afflicted but know that the voices arent real and even mentioning them can fuck up your life. This helps make sense of the autistic ramblings in his videos

He was faking demon voices because he is not even catholic is he.

who is that detective, his mk ultra handler?

Maybe if frigid cunts like you didn't withhold physical intimacy from young men, young men would be less prone to extreme violence like this.

Do you know they have government sex workers in Japan and parts of Europe that give sexual release to retards and the as merely mentally ill? It's because physical intimacy is a basic requirement for adult health.

You, the American cunt, have been withholding it for so long that young men know there is no hope for them. So of course they believe (rightfully so) that there is nothing to look forward to.

Really, this is your fault.

based

His own mind is demonic it is physical not supernatural or insanity

his brother is basically
>hey remember how I was always an asshole to you
>I was just kidding

yeah

Attached: 222652-It-s-Okay-To-Be-Different-.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Amazing coincidence how the (((media))) is able to get actual footage of the shooter from inside some sort of prison psych facility but we still haven't heard a single word from "Oven Dodgers can't dodge the Dodge" Fields or his lawyer.

Attached: 83483dcd-f3f8-4ec6-b823-42979624a192-large16x9_AP17224722192256[1].jpg (986x555, 105K)

Sounds like a personal problem, faggot.

That's a spic, not a spook. Learn your slurs you horse raping double nigger

I find it strange how freely they release things related to Cruz yet there's still plenty of Columbine and Sandy Hook shit they refuse to release to the public

>they have government sex workers in Japan and parts of Europe
7/10 had me going there for a second.

I was calling OP a spook, retard.

The demon thing is an act. "hey man can I get an attorney or something?"

>only one voice

Confirmed for not crazy

Nonsense

No evidence for that.
Sause?

He didn't kill anybody... he was just the mkultra patsy

he doesn't even realize that he didn't kill anybody hes just accepted what hes been told

Attached: 1533566482798.jpg (820x820, 152K)

BAKA I told him "KILL MAIM BURN!", Why couldn't he even get this right? His targets where the roastie and the chosen, Overall a pretty good catch.

Seems unlikely. Got any evidence to share? I am open to it.

>why did you do this dumb shit, you were going to join the army, you can't even own a gun now
yeah no shit lmao

>10 hours
Anyone got a best parts comp?

underrated.

Mk ultra is doing a shit job at covering this up

The voice actually said “hey it’s that smelly faggot nobody wants to fuck! Hey hahah fuckin poorfag loser get out of here whiteboi. My name is Emma Gonzales and I approve this message”

Full 10 hour interrogation

youtu.be/ob77T58HeIo

they edit out a bunch of shit. like when he asks him how he got to the school, there is a giant cut. its lame shit

reminder that the shooter had fully body armor and was not Nikolas Cruz

Attached: mkultra.png (500x369, 250K)

3:59:47

He whispers it pretty low so you may have to have your sound up.

If I was in Cruz's position, I would do everything I could to make investigators think I was batshit insane, especially since it got James Holmes off. Just sayin'

japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/business-caters-to-sexual-needs-of-disabled

Mkultra and ssris make for insane school shooters.

GAMERS RISE UP

Unfounded conspiracy theories are just annoying at this point. He was a retard who snapped.

The CIA gets these kids to kill other kids just to inflame the anti-gun lobby?

Attached: download (10).jpg (264x191, 11K)

>TEN HOURS

Attached: Di5nxQhU4AAIdiI.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Severely mentally ill and creepy mass shooter claims to have a gf and has had sex but she's from another school and you definitely don't know her.

That's a nice little idea there but can you give some more proof to it? Also how the fuck did NO ONE who saw him report that it was someone in full armor?

Attached: angels and demons 2.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

it was eve that had us cast down from the garden of eden and created all human suffering
men are creators
women are destroyers

>atheist detective
No wonder you people get shot up all the time

>burn, kill, destroy

Attached: la luz extinguido hablando.png (640x550, 235K)

Attached: 074fcce3fe79f294d1a93be100d709c1.png (640x640, 40K)

Christianity is so pervasive in the West it doesn't even matter. I challenge you to find someone that not at least passingly familiar with the Bible and it's stories.

no one saw the gunman(s) only 2 teachers give description. stacey lippel & another teacher on the same floor. both say he had mask on. why you think the gunman only shot through the door window & never go inside?

so what was in the black bag user?

Attached: theblackbag.webm (720x480, 2.89M)

Attached: parklandstoryfallsapart.png (1150x899, 1.06M)

It's not an act dipshit. They can literally point microwaves at your head now and vibrate your jawbone in such a way as to move the hammer in your ear in to produce sound audible only to you.

The demons in his head were restless

this is even more annoying.

Anywhere with legal sex work has people who jerk off retards and the mentally ill to keep them under control.

Since sex work is illegal in the USA, women should have been keeping their communities safe by providing relief to individuals like this poor man.

They didn't, and they don't, and they refuse because "eewww!".

Now we have piles of dead kids.

The difference between the USA and other places isnt guns. It's women being willing to jerk off retards.

google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4595156

i luv turkey pls gib qt 3.14 cosplay gf

Attached: anzu.jpg (800x807, 303K)

Attached: a8b6a563f4bfa0d71e63328fff09948d87c710c54a7da2576dc54c462e0a4d6b.jpg (1700x2046, 404K)

the voices in peoples heads are from technology invented decades ago. it's from directional speakers that will only be heard by the target. this isn't tinfoil nutter shit, it's available for purchase for $3,000 a pop to the public now. but the alphabet agencies have been utilizing this tech for years to make manchurian candidates who go nuts from hearing voices, because they really are hearing real audio.

mashable.com/2012/03/22/soundlazer-kickstarter-speaker/#H1oskHHk0uqF

Attached: 2012_12_04_93_the175speak.bbH.jpg (950x534, 70K)

archive.fo/gRpZX

Some Broward report accidentally got released unredacted and it's a doozy. The school straight up knew he was a time bomb and went out of their way to prevent him from getting any help. So I don't believe in "HURR DURR CRISIS ACTOR" nonsense but I do believe these heebs wanted/allowed this to happen because sacrificing a few kids was probably acceptable to them considering the political gain that could be reaped from it.

Hmm I am not a druggie but don't the people that react badly to lsd or dmt act like this>

Attached: 1510537032222.gif (442x473, 590K)

We're talking about a known insane kid who until recently thought he was a wolf.

At around 40 minutes, he's saying "I don't deserve it" after having been read his rights. That throws out any sort of insanity plea, since he obviously can distinguish between right and wrong. Insanity only works if you legitimately cannot male that distinction.

poster child of race mixing

i did not know about this
thanks, user

Attached: isthisreallife.jpg (500x363, 48K)

he's faking insanity

This, hearing voices is the legal and therapeutic common threshold for serious mental illness.

Look me in the eyes and tell me that you think a retard would go shoot up a school if he had a make out and jerk off session with a big titty nurse to look forward to in the near future.

mind control victim

H O G G B O I

Attached: HoggBoi.jpg (1024x825, 95K)