Nikolas Cruz interrogation tape released!

youtube.com/watch?v=lMPBHPDKYBE

Attached: cruz8n-5-web.jpg (750x750, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
mega.nz/#F!s7QlhSTA!UcWH32wubERVvEd0FWLUKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1510076197464.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

it all looks like some kikery. do people actually believe this shit? fake.

or maybe I've just smoked too much weed lol

Joe Biden is in his head

neat

grab it.
mega.nz/#F!s7QlhSTA!UcWH32wubERVvEd0FWLUKQ

Attached: byron-and-Paddy-album.jpg (700x700, 88K)

lol im drunk, trying to start a thread.

bump it for people to hear it. dont be a faggot.

bumping for later review

good they released something but it's too late to redeem themselves

Ok now show the school cameras showing him carry a large bag past the school security guard - donning and doffing all this tactical equipment and then proceeding to massacre a bunch of kids...

...Ill wait...

god i wish that were me

must be with the vegas shooter footage

And the tapes of the yellow van the FBI confiscated only to discover none of them have the yellow van because each one was being changed just as the van went by

so that's why they don't release the tapes because there's nothing to see folks

Yellow van?

Vas dis?

The Ryder van for the OKC bombing, which was another FBI cover-up job.

But what's funny is that it's also the exploding yellow van that the SECRET HACKER GANG CALLED ANONYMOUS might blow up with a DIRTY BOMB.

>Two security guards at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have been fired for their alleged inaction during the Feb. 14 shootings that left 17 people dead.
>Broward County Public Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie pulled the names of David Taylor and Andrew Medina from the reassignment list.
>Medina, who also served as a baseball coach at the school, was the first person to see shooter Nikolas Cruz enter school grounds on the day of the shooting.
it seems every coach as this school doubles as security. another baseball coach that was also working that day is also a police officer.

Poor bastard got all kinds of MK Ultra'd!

I laughed so fucking hard when the Mission Impossible ringtone started playing.

>Medina was transferred from Stoneman Douglas after an investigation showed he was the subject of sexual harassment claims made by students against him.
>One of the students allegedly harassed by Medina was Meadow Pollack, a victim of the school shooting.

Attached: 1403232215412.jpg (300x394, 27K)

Why did it take 30 minutes for him to read Cruz his rights? Aren't they supposed to do that before any questions?

>that faggot dad at the end
it’s all good having some psycho around as long as he can’t buy a gun

Of course he started pretending to be schizophrenic so he can plead insanity. No one is buying his bullshit though

12 hours of interrogation tapes released. OP links a 2 minute video of nearly all commentary.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT HE'S WEARING THE ARMOR BACKWARDS

and people still think this kid shot up a 3 floor building and sneak out like jason bourne

Attached: 02-blueWall1-jpg_225811.jpg (630x354, 34K)

David hogg pre nose job

>watch video
>only interviewee is (((Fred Guttenberg)))
>oy vey goyium we need GUN CONTROL LAWS
>trust me goy!

Jow Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Attached: 1514585759880.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)