We’re all high

> pharmaceuticals will never be removed from the waste water
> no way to test the strength of the pharmaceuticals in the waste water
> waste water is distributed until land bodies of water including rivers and injected bag into the ground water with specialized pumps
> you cannot escape city waste water regardless of your water source (every city is different but my point is we are sending it back to the earth)
> keep in mind there are ways to test the strength of pharmaceuticals and remove pharmaceuticals from waste water but not at a cost efficient price point

>our only solution is to pee in self contained septic tanks or dry compost (urine never leaves your property or enter public sewer) in order to separate urine from solid waste so treatment can be specialized for the removal of pharmaceuticals

>this would require two toilets (to bad women can’t pee standing up or urinals will be ideal)

>My take away from this is: I just want to inform the public on the only solution feasible in the seeable future, and you can already design your house to separate waste this way if you wanted.

Also we only use fluoride because ADA recommends it. They have the final word for fluoride use, so if a city has money for it and they ask ADA if they should and ADA has been pro-fluoridated water for ever. No engineers or city officials have the ablilty to officially present why fluoride is bad unless it’s cost related. If money is there and ADA says fluoride good then engineer must include it.

Attached: 34D6E31F-B48E-44EB-B3B7-2A3F3754623D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

richearthinstitute.org/
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/05/portland_fluoride_for_the_four.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I use well water thanks

We use pumps to inject it back into the ground.

Maybe not your city but many do

you sure you dont wanna drink your pee?

That's a big clarifier.

Million gallons
We have 8

Also they make toilets that let women piss into a separate container but the whole concept is weird to people. You can distill down the piss or reverse osmosis it and use it as nitrogen fertilizer.

4 poo

Yea I’ve been to a handful of water treatment conferences and they have college students and some start ups that present there way to treat it but there has not been one treatment that could be adopted. With reverse us most us you would need a pump to increase psi to push threw filter and that filter would prob need charging pretty quick idk.

Fuck my spelling
Fuck my adderall

They're doing it in rutland, vt already. I saw their presentation last year at a trade show.

Cooool I’m surprised, I didn’t know, its deffintily not being talked about yet. Im gonna have to look it up and see if a vendor can come out.

Good luck

Attached: dane.jpg (500x604, 56K)

richearthinstitute.org/

Look into humanure.

uuuu

>humanure.
Ahhhhhhh. Mr Jenkins. Been humanuring for 20 years.

>city

Population of my town is 4,000 people

>What is elevation?

Do you even know how the plumbing works?

Thoughts? Havent started myself. But do plan on it, one day.

Tips?

Wouldnt distillation do it?

There’s already fluoride in the water at her naturally fluoride is everywhere but we bring it up to 4 mg/L

Yea but too expensive to operate and build

I basically do like the book. ALways have two piles. The one from last year, and the one you are adding to. I use straw for a mound cover. Wood chips or moss in the bucket. Built a wood frame throne with a standard toilet seat on top. Bucket goes in the middle. Don't seperate the pee from the poo.

nigga its called gc/ms

i drink only distilled water

Naturally occuring fluoride is CaF2 which chelates it out of systemic distribution hence the treatment for F OD being Ca administration
NaF on the other hand is industrial waste that easily dissociates

My water is 000ppm pure high quality H20
>inb4 shills muh mineral leeching
Add Himalayan rock salt if youre a pussy or something

K -now try it in human...?

Is that safe?

any literature to back up your claim?

Where are you getting your h20?

Learn you some science my brainlet friend
Also look into ZeroWater for dat pure H20 protip filter it through a Brita first to let the cheap shit filter eat the larger junk compounds

>gc/ms
We’re talking about implementing these processes and equipment in a municipal waste water facility. The tech already exist to check and clean but no one has presented a cost efficient way to do it at a large scale.

Zerowater filters flouride?

Yep feels based man they give you a TDS meter and I have tested with my own as well
I cant guarantee it removes all pharmaceuticals but as a nigga who rents and cant be fucked to dick my pipes setting up an RO system it feels good man
I saw some hue favela monkey adverting a faucet based option I may work into my system here

>> pharmaceuticals will never be removed from the waste water
>> no way to test the strength of the pharmaceuticals in the waste water

Spotted the brainlet.

Attached: chlorameme.png (800x697, 184K)

Fluoride is put into the water supply or the cities don't get the funding they want.

It's not if you inhale it.

Attached: derp.jpg (1024x682, 65K)

He’s right

But I’m just passionate enough to get me in trouble

it shows. everybody I've interacted with for the past couple years at an increasing rate has seemed more and more "off", I can't put my finger on it, everybody just seems vaguely altered and attention deficit. Can't remember the last time I saw someone behave completely normally, it's rather surreal

Attached: 1508081335274.jpg (445x435, 91K)

Thats funny, I thought fluride was impossible to remove save for distillation.

Looks like ima have to get one or two

>no way to test pharma in water

Lol doyouevenLCMS

The city of Portland recently fought a major battle (and won) over the fluoridation of the city's main water supply at Bull Run. Portland city water is still unfluoridated and (I believe) is the only major city in the US that does not fluoridate. The suburbs still consume fluoridated water but the city proper and some of the surrounding areas are regularly unfluoridated unless they are forced to draw from well water.
>oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/05/portland_fluoride_for_the_four.html
>Fluoride supporters, it appeared, had everything going for them.
You can read between the lines all you want there.

Attached: 1200px-Bull_Run_Lake.jpg (1200x797, 108K)

you know you can reply to more than one post at a time, right? this isn't reddit.
it would probably be very easy to develop a reagent test for this if it doesn't already exist, although it would have to be quite sensitive

>you know you can reply to more than one post at a time, right?

Ok, guess ill just sit around for 25 minutes waiting for enough replies to respond to...

Aain, where did you hear that salt in distilled water is a solution?

you posted 4 times in less than 90 seconds, what the fuck are you even implying? nobody is forcing you to post and it isn't a competition to see who does it the most. I think you should lurk moar, there are no upvotes here and you look like a spastic

Attached: dismiss.jpg (382x245, 21K)

Fluoride is a great topical treatment for killing the damaging microbiology in your mouth, so drink, cook, and bathe in it.

>topical treatment
>ingest it

Why dont we add sunscreen to drinking water? Why don't we add bug spray?

This is my species.

Nice

Commencing meme flag test

Attached: 0E707E29-7C22-462C-AD41-BE21139ADAE7.jpg (383x383, 34K)

>he doesn't have an RODI system
>he doesn't remineralize his own pure water
enjoy the cancer dumb fucks

fucking newfags I swear to god

It’s important for me to tell you I’m a mixed-race atheist zoomer phoneposting with an iPhone who was lead here by Reddit and I’m only looking for the dankest of memes desu senpai onions basedboy

Attached: BBA43A5E-8E9D-43DA-A8F2-1FCCAD2A906B.png (250x188, 67K)

Why does it bother you so much and wouldnt that energy be best spent on losing all that extra ass fat?

> waste water is distributed until land bodies of water including rivers and injected bag into the ground water with specialized pumps
Is your inability to spell being caused by the drugs or the Common Core?

Hahahaha ourlab can make dodi. It’s nice to have. $$$ system and it’s not even made for high flow. We’re talking two gallons a min

The earth is a natural water filter. None of your shit-water is making it into the water table unless some jew is deliberately putting the plague in the wells again.

>he doesn't remineralize his own pure water

How do you do that?

Nice peepee poopoo thread

>he thinks posting sneed will get people to think he's only ironically shitposting.
The sad truth is you probably really are from plebbit.

>s-stop telling me to lurk
>i wanna post now n-no fair
>y-you must be fat haha
you're not going to have as much fun here as you think faggot. I strongly advocate lurking before posting, for your sake and everyone else's.

Attached: 1529444873651.png (557x305, 193K)

Can someone explain why I am wrong pls

Add minerals for taste and also u don’t want ur water too clean or it takes not gives

jokes on you, i have whole house water filters

>Not Living off grid
are you even trying, user?

Attached: 201504771-residential-1qwi5zv-o.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Some claim that you can get your minerals through food. Thoughts?

Flouride has nothing to do with sterilizing water, it's put in water to fluoridate people's teeth. If you've ever lived in or near a poor township where everyone drank well water, you'd have seen how speckled the kids teeth get. They destroy any organic matter in the water with massive amounts of chlorine.

you ask too many questions

Attached: 1532839428582.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Make a long term plan to move out of the USA. I always feel 10x more mental clarity when I travel abroad. The food & water here is absolute shite.

So does chlorine, Chlorine will kill pathogens and bacteria but not all. The key is the dilution that makes it “safe”

I drink regular black coffee and my piss smells like coffee. I try to piss in the back yard as much as possible. I figure my piss must be somewhat toxic.

Attached: card_Thinking_Face.png (400x400, 65K)

Chlorine isn't the only way, some places use UV sterilization which is pretty cool IMO

Yea idk the science behind it and haven’t done any research but what I hear is super clean water isn’t good all the time. Idk if I believe it but I don’t know anyone that only drink DODI water only

They're mostly used at a small-scale plant that have trouble removing the chlorine. If you have a large treatment plant that can handle chlorine treating, then UV is pretty redundant.

>bitching

The only one bitching is you kid...

Been here a year. Lurked 4 months before posting. Not that complicated to pick up on Jow Forums etiquette.

I assume youre bitching about bumping the thread closer to its post limit. Which is a valid concern and something I do when it is a highly populated thread -but when its has only 4 or 5 consistent participants...fuck it...

Now why dont you go have your warm milk and let your mommy tuck you into bed.

Night night.

Hahaha naa user, your making the world a better place

>Portland unfluoridated

Whelp there goes the whole "fluoride makes you a leftie cuck" argument.

Attached: portlandia.jpg (719x1080, 599K)

this is what redditposting looks like, lads.

Attached: 1523932619705.jpg (224x225, 10K)

Thats not for you to decide faggot

Whos shitting up the thread, now...?

We had UV treatment and changed it to chlorine because the maintenance of the UV treatment was too time-consuming. We had to clean the lights constantly because as the tubes that protect the light get dirty as the waste water flow over them they and they lose their efficiency. It made more sense to use chlorine which is basically maintenance free. Time is money and also we call the shots so who want to clean all day

I am not only within my right to harass you for your unabashed newfaggotry but rather I feel obligated. I thought you knew all about "Jow Forums etiquette"?

Attached: 1528984944352.png (571x618, 53K)

Did my internship in Oregon

Went to umpqua community college
Was not there for the shooting
Roseburg strong

Is that you Tarl?

Clank them Spoons

I combined pic related and have plenty of hot water for tea and ice cold water for hydration.

Attached: WaterBitches.jpg (576x576, 55K)

Oh I understand what youre doing, stupid. I just dont see how its warranted in this situations, given that this thread is at a whopping 89 posts and your faggotry accounts for 7 of them -not one of which adds to the conversation.

You are up way past your bedtime.

>again
kek

>no way to test the strength of the pharmaceuticals in the waste water
> keep in mind there are ways to test the strength of pharmaceuticals and remove pharmaceuticals from waste water

Attached: excuse me.png (446x1000, 719K)

Good job user

>I'm being a newfag and you can't stop me
no amount of kvetching is going to make anybody accept you. stop being a faggot, lurk moar, post less, stop trying to make friends and fuck off. You are the cancer that is killing this website, why are you surprised that you aren't receiving a warm welcome? the busier the board, the longer you should lurk. four months is not long enough and I don't even believe that you've been here for a year, you come across as a week-old poster at most.

You should be thanking me for helping you at all, other than that please consider becoming an hero in the most elaborate and devastating way possible.

Attached: 1529623628356.jpg (567x523, 38K)

What's the solution?

If we drink bottled water (distilled or otherwise) that is in a plastic container we're fucked from the estrogen inducing plastic chemicals.

What exactly does that do to the water?