Never forget that white girls went to an active warzone for some arab dick

And you still have hope in these women? They weirdly have some fetish for being dominated by savages which is also why they are so pro-refugee

Attached: AC3B03B1-8B0D-423B-A2F8-B0B7DB613E0F.png (670x469, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lustful_Turk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: I.png (1000x2988, 1.09M)

Attached: 1519251435249.png (736x864, 341K)

Attached: 1520282140747.png (892x516, 63K)

Attached: II.png (912x4000, 907K)

Pic is two Euro girls who went to Syria to become ISIS brides. Hundreds of European women did the same.

Attached: III.png (1093x8485, 2.85M)

Attached: IV.png (1607x3758, 1.07M)

>bosniak muslims
>white girls

They were Bosniaks, they're not white

They just go with whatever the prevailing narrative in the culture is. As with almost every woman of every race.

This

They are mentally ill self harmers. Society is better with them gone.

>And you still have hope in these women? They weirdly have some fetish for being dominated by savages which is also why they are so pro-refugee
It's really hot to think of these women taking Arab dick deep into their wet, hungry pussies, no?

Attached: Ibrahim migrant Berlin German cuck.png (850x787, 1.09M)

Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine, if you will, that there was an army of "Freedom fighters" as you see it that is comprised of many many decent looking brown skinned women that would all take turns riding you until your nuts were inside out while holding AK-47's

I'd go.

PS -- any nudes of the hot girl on the left?

Attached: German migrant help.jpg (800x533, 404K)

Makes sense to me.

Attached: Black migrant comfort.jpg (652x960, 137K)

Regardless, there were still many white girls who did the same. There was even a white girl in my school who went.

is that how white girls look like nowadays?

kek, you guys are really fucked.

Those 2 are Muslim Bosnians, they like Turks, their ancestors converted to Islam centuries ago when Ottomans came, those 2 probably went there just to run away from parents, 99% of those girls who go to ISIS are Muslims, your argument is invalid.

There was a brown girl or Somali or something who went from my state but she got caught in Frankfurt trying to fly to Turkey

Weren't Bosniaks originally Gnostic heretics?

These girls were bosnian muslims. Their parents sent them to a bosnian mosque in austria to learn muslim values and the bosnian imam there (pic related) happened to be a ISIS recruiter and he brainwashed these girls, married them to 2 chechen fighters in syria and sent them there.
The girls then tried to escape and got killed while doing so.
The imam got arrested and sentenced to 20 years.

The chechen husbands were pale skinned and very handome looking guys, this how they usually trick western women. They pick the most good looking jihadists.

Attached: Ebu_Tejma.jpg (620x310, 27K)

Belgrade was known as the 1001 arabic nights in the adrea. Many serbs also converted to Islam and fled to the ottoman territories after the city got recaptured.
Fair chance these girls have serbian ancestors who fought against the ottomans.

Attached: ottoman_belgrade.png (511x313, 461K)

Kek
The girl at my school got caught at the airport in Turkey

> “We have had long debates in University, with many professors urging us that this is the right thing to do.”

Professors making these women betray their race.

Okay I understand they were Bosnians, regardless the point still stands and it does seem like many have some fetish for being dominated by opressive savages aka arabs.

>Implying this is new
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lustful_Turk

>Professors making these women betray their race.
Would that be the human race?

Attached: Sex for migrants.jpg (977x602, 118K)

i hope they get gang raped

They change their affiliations as the wind blows, they were heretics, catholic, orthodox, muslims, atheistsnow they are Muslims again, in 100 years when Chinks enslave us all they will be most hardcore chinese folk religion practicians.
Yes the current Bosnian Muslims were Orthodox Serbs/ Catholic Croats centuries ago... What is your exact point about Belgrade? Half of Serbs moved to Habsburg Empire and defended the borders against Turks trough years, We freed our country 200 years ago, tore down all the Mosques and banished Turks.

Attached: The_May_Assembly_1848_in_Sremski_Karlovci.jpg (1018x768, 148K)

That's Hungarian propaganda to justify a Crusade. And if there were any they were a minority.

Didnt one get killed and the other raped and beaten? Then she tried to come back to Austria with a rape baby?

they were german you morons and they LOOK white. kys mongol and mutt.

they were sold by their families, to other mud shits thats how marriage works among them

They both looks retarded.You can tell by the eyes of one person what its up with them.

Attached: Shrek.png (210x221, 124K)

>Selimovic and Kesinovic reportedly wished to return to Austria in October 2014,[4] though it had been reported in September that Selimovic had been killed while fighting for Islamic State in Syria.[3] In late 2015 it was reported that Kesinovic was beaten to death with a hammer after trying to escape from sexual slavery in Raqqa.
Never mind both dead kek

>in 100 years when Chinks enslave us all
God I hope that doesn't happen.

Weren't both of those cunts killed?

I’m a white girl with a lebensborn fetish, and an overall Nazi fetish

Post mutt tits

>lebensborn
What's that?

You know the drill
Tits or GTFO

She has a feitsh for being an aryan breeding cow by nazi looking men.

A patrician fetish

>savages
losers is the word you're looking for, don't talk them up

oh

>beaten to death with a hammer
Holy shit kek

we're a warrior race
its only natural women prefer us to beta whites

Aren't you the country who needed Bush Sr. to save you?

That's Kuwait.

Ahmed has a point sandniggers literally act more masculine than whites on average.

One of them got killed, the other got pregnant and wanted to come back home but it was refused by the government.