Tfw two dudes who work at my job used to fuck each other

>tfw two dudes who work at my job used to fuck each other
>tfw one had a wife and three kids and left them and went to Canada to get his dick cut off and become a woman at the age of 50
>tfw the other guy got pissed and eventually did the same thing
>tfw there are two dudes who got their dicks cut off who work at the same job and now have threesomes with some dude (I’m told it’s a dude)
>tfw this is considered normal and nobody bats an eye
What has led us to this point?

Attached: FFB0F76F-50EC-4B36-8F28-4C0E187879B9.jpg (251x201, 12K)

post like these really make me think the wrong side won WW2

deal with it bigot

Attached: 1527354969430.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Duuhh

>Canada

holy fuck hell is real

Attached: can you feel it mr crabs.jpg (587x423, 54K)

They naturaly selected themselves out user. Don't think their actions will get away good without catastrophic outcome for what they did.

Attached: 1533756812820.png (500x714, 108K)

That must be weird as fuck to work around that. I hate degeneracy being normalized even if I am guilty of some of another kind of it.

They recently put up some gay pride festival flyer near the time clock. They got the store to sell tickets to it somehow. Apparently they started a charity to help guys who want to go to Canada and have “gender confirmation surgery” and that has something to do with why the store can sell tickets. No idea how that works.

But one of them had three kids and a wife he left to do this. He was cheating with the other guy.

You can't know what the future awaits them. You think they will end up well? Being left alone with a woman,knowing their dad is a fag and left them for another man? Those kids either will grow hatefull for the fags ,killers that will target fags, or they will try do their hard to become what their father wasnt or kill themselves.

The west is dead. In Africa that can never happen. You are the new Sodom and Gomorrah

November 11, 1918 screwed us

>tfw shit like this has happened for longer than you'd think it's just acceptable to tell everybody now and THAT is the real problem

South Park was joking about frivolous sexchanges with the Mr. Garrison character much earlier than the trans craze took hold of mainstream culture.

>pic related

Attached: trust me goy.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

And yet the day when people would rather live in Africa than anywhere else in the world is still nowhere in sight.

Don't worry op. We will have death squads to deal with these degenerates at some point.

lol if you even say it is weird you get ostracized. fucking clown world my sweet bruv

something like that happened in my brothers work but he is a tradesman, some guy that was in his mid 40's decided he was a woman and they all had to get training on how to not call him a sick fuck these are all mostly good old boys having to be taught to accept mental illness or be fired

That is horrific but also none of your business.

We are here because God is dead, and God remains dead because we have killed him! How will we, the murderers or all murderers, comfort ourselves? Who will wipe the blood from our hands?

Attached: 65673466856.jpg (661x382, 18K)

>tfw africa is way less degenerate than america
this is the blackpill Jow Forums hates and fears

Attached: 1458942676300.png (327x367, 14K)

>your world is none of your business
>just keep your head down and earn your money, goy! FUCK! You're lucky I let you earn money, GOY! Soon we will ENSLAVE YOUR PEOPLE, HAHA FUCKING GOY! Here's a burger, you stupid chimp!

What is more pathetic, guys who have their dicks cut off or idiots who worry about it? Get a life moron.

I have to deal with their degenerate nasty behavior every day at work. One of them asked me where they could go around here to get their hole filled. That kind of made it my business retard.

If you were that worried about it, maybe you could have offered yourself up. Or else get some skills and work somewhere other than Wal Mart.

Where did I say I worked at wal mart? Stop projecting your hate for your job onto anonymous people.

If you can't stand your so called degenerate behavior at work, get another job. I would rather deal with trannies than sanctimonious idiots who can't stop getting into other peoples' shit.