Why are UnitedStatians of America SO intolerant towards the Spanish language...

why are UnitedStatians of America SO intolerant towards the Spanish language? Spanish is so loathed to the point of being satanized, they genuinely despise one of the most spoken romance languages of the world. You should try to learn it instead.

Attached: liga2.jpg (539x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=a9f_1494884700
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spics

Because you Mexicans are complete garbage.

Attached: 1525631512394.png (1268x10000, 440K)

rude, classic UnitedStatians resorting to xenophobic/racist terms and insults

I’m not intolerant of it. Knowing lots of languages is great actually.

But I don’t go to China expecting them to know English despite being second only to their language.

Be more culturally sensitive about the USA. Our laws are in English. It’s the predominant language. Road signs are in English. Airplane flights use English.

I don't try to force spanish down your throats, what l say is there's no reason to despise the language like many U.S. citizens do on a daily basis

its a trashy sounding ugly language associated with puerto ricans and other fat people on welfare

go romance that you fat fuck

Language is the basis for ideas, thought, and culture.

that's exactly his point, there's no reason for it to be present in our lives on a daily basis.

They mad, but they always hated it; they were afraid that it would stop people from integrating, but as we see within 2 generations they do integrate.
Also, americans feel like you are talking about them when they hear someone speak a foreign language, idk why.

We're not?? Spanish is a great language just like English.

Because it sounds disgusting, you slur a lot.

Holy fuck, is this considered literate?

Romance languages in general disgust me, it doesn't even look right when a white person speaks them. The way they move their tongues is gross.I like english,german and some slavic languages.

also spanish sounds low iq

It is the language of the slaves. If we didn't need you as slaves we wouldn't let even one of you remain.

Because Mexican Spanish sounds like its speakers are taking an unceasing shit.

It's just a refusal to adapt to American culture.

I live in Spicsville and have to deal with low skilled labor talk all the time. All this talk about RAYYSISS white people but the beans are segregating themselves.

I love Spanish, it just doesn’t belong on any government forms. The National language is English, all Americans need to learn it, government forms should never be bilingual.

This thread is a reminder that Jow Forums is being raided daily by shills and agitators and nothing is done about it.
It's a reminder that the anons on Jow Forums are not allowed to complain about it or do anything about it without getting the ban hammer for your trouble.
It's a reminder that whoever actually runs this place now is actively working against the anons that generate profit for Jow Forums, while allowing redditors, leftypol fags and shills to shit up this board

Attached: 1533675526291.png (900x1200, 333K)

based spic shill posters

Spanish is a beautiful language and Mexico has a beautiful culture
But that doesn't mean I want any of them in my country, I want them in their own country, as determined by the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

Attached: Nebel_Mexican_War_12_Scott_in_Mexico_City.jpg (5237x3893, 3.74M)

What the fuck are you talking about OP? Spanish was LITERALLY the only language option I got in both Middle School and High School. There's Spanish translations on many things as well.
I don't know what else you want

because it sounds disgusting and spics are disgusting

>You should try to learn it instead.
how about you lean English instead

dude mexican spanish doesn't sound half as gay as those lisping faggots from spain. just sayin. I'm not defending the culture or people here.

Nothing romantic about a bunch of drunk beaners yelling and shouting in the middle of the night. Go back dipshit.

No buddy, the less erudite poster is suggesting that nobody would hate Spanish if there weren’t thirty million Mexicans here. Nobody dislikes the language itself, especially if they aren’t surrounded by hostile invaders speaking it.

because its the language of an inferior society.

Your language sounds like a pig getting castrated with a dull knife

Attached: 1533373837243.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

Because French is better.

Attached: fre2.png (1584x772, 322K)

YES KILL ALL THE MEXICANS !!!!

Everything about the Spanish is repulsive.
The language, the music, the people and the culture.

>The National language is English

Attached: mario_no.png (1000x1515, 47K)

Spanish sounds like people guzzling semen in Mexico and licking semen off a table in Spain.

I live in South Florida. I'm not Hispanic.

I fucking sick of hearing Spanish, it sounds horrible.

You are one fragile little taco bending bitch.

im colombian, but i fucking hate spics who are not white like me, i insist on speaking english only, im only colombian every 4 years when the world cup happens and we fuck up like always, im also not a rassenschander (race defiler) so i married a colombian like me.... keep it pure boys.

>white like me
epic lul castro

Spanish is bastardized latin, and nothing more.

basado

Its called capitalism. The rich don't give a shit what language the country speaks. Once the demographics of Hispanics coming into the united states kept rising and getting higher they started small buy labeling instructions and warnings in Spanish so they would buy the shit. Now its full blown Spanish music and commercials on tv.

beaner

Mestisos and Europeans aren't supposed to be all that different. In fact, 80% European mestisos have always been proud of their Spanish heritage. Except for Mexico, who are on the border of the Unitet States. Mexicans hate Americans and Americans hate Mexicans. Because of this, people assume Americans and white people hate Hispanics, but the reality is that hispanics for the most part like Europeans and want to be white. But Mexico being on the border of America causes conflict.

The whites who survive will likely speak it and Chinese too. Just a little more time. At some point here speaking english will be considered racist.

>speak to parents on phone in Italian
>dumbasses around me look at me like I'm speaking Spanish

Americans are just mentally deficient.

it's an ugly language and all the people around here who speak it are dirty little brown trolls so that's the association.

Go get murdered by a cartel, Pedro

spanish is an ugly language. it just sounds like italian spoken by someone with down syndrome.

uhhhh NEWS FLASH SHITHEAD!!!! there are white colombians, black colombians, native national geographic colombians, and brown ones...lol my grandma was all about keeping it white in the family, disowned my cousin for knocking up a native bitch.... im the rpide of the family for marrying white and having a white son.

go fuck a taco, paco.

Sicilian mafioso detected

Attached: Sicilians.jpg (900x506, 61K)

hahahaha ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!! ahahaha for spanish just add O at the end of the word.... also... spanish makes you poor....

d'accord

Spanish is beautiful like French but I don't like Mexicans.

Shit language & shit people.

Fuck you beaners, I'm of Hispanic descent and I now hate my ancestral tongue because of your Goblinicus Indios smearing it like shit across America.

I LOATHE the sound of your tongue.
There literally isn't a single worthwhile person in the world that requires Spanish to speak to. It's a language purely of manual laborers, and Communists, with no dignity or virtue.

Because no one likes thirdworlders. Instead of a country that supports you learning your language, you should learn how to support yourself you nigger.

We need to consolidate IndoEuropean languages into a single modern IndoEuropean language. The entirety of the new world, most of Europe, most of India, and much of the middle east would speak one language.

>but as we see within 2 generations they do integrate.
My fucking ass they do.

They're simply not exposed to humans speaking it, i.e. people from Spain.

Attached: Padre Damian.png (1014x588, 411K)

Fucking this^

And as far as I know, you Mexicans use more slang than Dominicans, It's not even proper Spanish.

I just moved away from Seattle to get away from them. They are that bad. Only times I ever had to pull a gun were on faggot ms13 members that went take no for an answer when they beg for shit. Fucking scum. Now I live in a white fucking wonderland. It's great. I can talk to people in the store. Leave my car unlocked when I run in to grab something, have cool neighbors (5 miles away is the nearest one) not a brownie in sight.

FUCK YOURSELF TACO NIGGER

I've lived in South Texas which is pretty much Mexico, you people are filthy savages that should be exterminated

Attached: mexicansalad.jpg (797x588, 95K)

we shouldn't have nuked you, Japan
we didn't know you would help us in internet fights with mexico, and call people niggers

>people

Portuguese fag here, fuck the Spanish and their stupid lisps.

Most dont actually hate the language, they just hate mexicans so no worries.

I’m American and it’s great to meet Japs and be able to vent about our goblin problem with it offending them.

>Oh that’s just like the Koreans and Chinese

It's not the Spanish language we are against, but the filthy horde that swarms into our country while refusing to integrate and demanding we learn spanish.

Any American poster saying otherwise is a filthy beaner.

Vive le france

Forsake foolish fraternal feuds, Fernando.

Attached: 1496936316675 ed.jpg (723x402, 89K)

It sounds like a down syndrome kid speaking in tongues at an evangelical church while drunk. Just hearing it makes me queezy.

Understandable when literal human shit speaks it when committing crimes in a foreign nation.

Too many words end in a or o and not in an aesthetic manner like japanese.

Paco tu lenguaje es la lengua de la grasa y legión hulk por lo tanto cancer.

>salad
That's a pozole, you moron

you've out done me

Attached: 1496600066368.jpg (500x400, 118K)

It's not that we hate spanish, just the 60 million or so uninvited guests in our home.

jap girls look hot with the eye surgery

Every time I hear that goblin language, I think of this:

liveleak.com/view?t=a9f_1494884700

Complete subhuman savagery.

>why are UnitedStatians of America SO intolerant towards the Spanish language?

In my country there is problem...

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Attached: illegal-alien-flip-off-suck-it.jpg (567x422, 36K)

mmmkay confirmed OP has never been to america

Do Mexicans not like calling Americans Americans for some reason?

Cortés should have handed out more blankets.

It's one of the worst sounds known to man.

that's cause the subhuman mongrels wth 80 IQ that live south from them have made a turd of an example of the language, but to be honest, to judge Spanish because the way it's spoken here is akin to judging English the way US niggers speak it.

Because if there are at least two Spanish speakers around they insist of talking, too the detriment of the rest of the company. Face it: you're anti-social pricks

Based and redpilled

Two plus Swedish speakers and you insist on shifting to Arabic.

They're salty because they're in north america but only we in the usa are Americans. Even being called mexican is a slur of sorts.

Spanish is the most ugly language behind Hebrew and Arabic.
Disgusting language.

This. I've noticed the influx of spics posting muh castizo pics.

This is probably the correct answer. If they spoke french, I'd probably find french absolutely detestable.

Attached: laugh.gif (616x250, 707K)

sudacas

THE LANGUAGE OF THE WORTHLESS, RETARDED, LEECHES

Attached: mexican5.jpg (259x194, 12K)

latin and its child languages are all ugly. germanic, the celtic language group, and greek were the better languages from europe. english isn't great, but its at least half germanic with some sprinkles of greek vocabulary here and there.

>why are UnitedStatians of America SO intolerant towards the Spanish language
God I fucking wish we were. I'm sick of listening to you beaner fucks. Learn English you fucking morons.

t. white man
Speak Spanish nearly fluently
Most people that speak it sound and look sloppy.
Only Spaniards and a few Colombians sound good when they speak it.
Mass immigration has caused the language to be associated with poverty and crime.

Hope it helps.

Nothing against Spanish-speakers, and I took Spanish at university, but honestly Spanish seems low-brow in comparison to English and other continental european languages. Perhaps Mexico should adopt italian or Romanian instead. I'd add French, but seriously fuck France