The entire human race should be exterminated

Do you agree?
If so, what would be the best way to achieve such?

Attached: hondo-ohnaka-star-wars-the-clone-wars-3.24.jpg (210x240, 24K)

Attached: 1510920544421.png (700x748, 672K)

Wouldn't it be easier to just off yourself? Or do you consider yourself not belonging to the human race?

That's a yes?

No. Just the Khazars

Secretly, I consider myself a Xernonian Urielite but: I my human for, I wouldn't mind killing myself if the rest of the humans do it too.

start with yourself and set an example

Yes, humans have no inherent value.
I recomend placing a disk in geostationary orbit with the sun to block all light from reaching the planet.
They will be dead within 5 of their days

Humanity has set up a poor example for over 5000 and will repeat. So if I do it, then you all must do it too in order to spare the galaxy from your destructive chaos!

Attached: ayys from above.jpg (500x375, 14K)

Great idea
I counter that tho, I would use a chemical gas to block the sunlight out bc with a disk, the nations can obviously destroy it, making a huge risk of failure.

I don't really care about your post, but what's with the picture of Hondo?

Be cause he's not human and he's fucking chill.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's what they look like on Xernonia Uriel

That's easy, do nothing except promote nihilism.

If its brown put it down

Lead by example faggot

We can't just promote, we have to instill it into our culture and make preperations of action to perform such a historic task

not all but there absolutely needs to be a culling on a mass scale.

Why don't you?
Fucking Hispiciard

Attached: Anarcho-Capitalist Fag.png (900x900, 261K)

>They will be dead within 5 of their days
>They

Drink piss, IRS

(((Lead by example)))

I think all biological life should be humanely ended as a form of mercy killing, since life is meaningless and most sentient beings die in agony anyway.
Realistically, there is no way to achieve this, even if our elites all wanted it.
Also, if people are happy living, no one has any right to stop them. The real problem is people keep breeding like savages, and the occasional enlightened offspring has no choice but to kill himself since he can't undo his nonconsensual birth.

never again bro, only needed one flood. dont let jesus die for nothing.

removing the athmosphere
removing the air
releasing the methane by melting pole caps

The elites can do it but the problem is EVERYONE MUST DIE, not just the non-elites.

There is literally nothing you have to do. The liberal elite has already made God a dirty word, the very idea which comes next, that there is no truth, or "truth is relative" is enough poison to murder us all.

Asking about how to destroy further is trivial in comparison with nihilism.

We need as many floods as we can, but the bible said it will be by fire, so we will die from alien causes.

Just nuclear causes actually, no need to bring aliens into it.

But doing this at the least will only make a purgatory of nihilism, not assertive action towards the extermination of the human race.

Everyone will die, just hopefully not at once.

There are aliens out there watching us
I.E. Xernonia Uriel is only a little more than 4 light years away from us.

That's great.

Vaccum decay

only jews, and all traces of judaism

WE MUST ALL LET GO

Well, perhaps one method would be to try to satisfy the eschatological conditions of every major world religion. We can leave out Buddhism and Hinduism since they don't have precisely this sort of concept of the end times I don't think.

Maybe destroy the dome of the rock and build the 3rd temple? That seems to be popular with evangelicals, and the worst that could happen is we'd be down a mosque.

Human population should be lowered to around 100 million, on board with that. But it'll never happen so we need to wait for space colonization to find free, uninhabited areas for the white man to roam

I tend to think its quite positive too, if people lived for ever they would become unbearable and tyrannical eventually. Just eventually they would amass far more wealth and power than they deserve over a long enough timescale.

The only color space needs to see is white, it has enough black