If russia so easily manipulated the election why is the left so against voter ID?

Attached: 1532607944990.jpg (693x387, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why is the left so against voter ID
Because that would mean they would be doing clean elections

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1519476689295.png (514x1191, 353K)

Voter ID would mean that illegals and black votes would plummet or disappear outright. Many "swing" states would become staunchly republican, and staunchly democratic states would become new swing states.

The democrats exist on a foundation of fraud and deceit. Opposing voter ID laws under the guise of "racism" but everyone with two braincells to rub together knows it's because blacks are dumb as shit and can't figure out how to get ID or keep it with them, and mexican illegals are getting away with voting when they shouldn't be able to vote at all.

But if democrats ever let up on the actual reason, then there'd be actual casus belli for change, because they'd be admitting to doing it to defraud America. So they all pretend it's for other reasons, they have to, or else they wouldn't politically exist - the party would have to make sweeping changes to its policies or else never win a major election again.

How would the illegals vote? Their main base.

this is partially true

Liberals need the votes of illegals, dead people and all 89 clones of Margret Ethelbaum.

Attached: stearns' feet 2.jpg (759x915, 207K)

It disenfranchises African-American voters, senior voters, and student voters. These are key voting blocs for our party.

Demonstrably BULLSHIT. Tell your lazy niggers to get an iD

It’s 100% true. Voter ID means democrats never win a national election ever again

Too bad. To participate in the democratic process you have to follow protocol that makes that process a safe one.

>niggers
>illegals
>following protocol

Oh it's the daily "pretend voter disenfranchisement isn't a thing" thread?

Because having a State issued ID is such a unbelievable hurdle. Good thing we dont need verifiable picture IDs for anything else, society would fucking collapse.

Attached: 1523813892164.jpg (1166x595, 146K)

Becuase the Communist party of America would never win another election.

Attached: e4tHbJe.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

It still amazes me the fact that you don't require voter ID. Why? Is it because they thing latinos are too stupid to use one? Brasil requires, even in Mexico they require a voter ID with photo. What is the excuse they give for not demanding id?

>require state issued ID
>only location in neighborhood is 30 minutes away by vehicle
>1 hour away via public transport
>only open weekdays
>only open 8:00-11:30 + 1:00-4:30
>waits are 1 hour
>have work
>can't take day off because need to pay bills

And you can't figure out how this impacts poor people more?

Found the joooo hater. Stupid joooo haters are stupid.

Attached: Da jooos.jpg (2000x1360, 898K)

Niggers are too poor and stupid to get one.
Spics are afraid of being deported (but want to vote)
Old niggers dont have anyway to prove they are really citizens because of Jim Crow and racism.
Kids today are to hip and cool to drive cars, so they don't get dirver's licenses.

Not fucking with you - reasons given on national broadcasts.

Attached: 1524296157867.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

>if russia so easily manipulated the election why is the left so against voter ID?
Damn user.
Nice.

Attached: ooohnoooo.jpg (653x477, 191K)

But they drive cars, buy malt liquor, have EBT cards, cash welfare checks, get paid, cash checks, have bank accounts, Social Security Cards.

IF THEY HAVE A FUCKING JOB THEY ALREADY HAVE VALID STATE ID YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING SHIT EATER

HAVE YOU EVER FILLED OUT A FORM I-9

IT IS REQUIRED FOR LEGAL EMPLOYMENT IN THIS COUNTRY

Attached: 1523813967764.jpg (1807x933, 902K)

> >waits are 1 hour
In blue states maybe. I went to the MVD in Arizona and waited all of 15 minutes. Only Democrats are capable of running a state that poorly.

Niggers go to the DMV literally day. Also you can set an appointment faggot.

Wait how'd you get a job without ID poorfag? Some wagecuck job I assume

If you can ask these questions, then you know how shitty things really are in burgerland.

Idk by my Nazi buddies and I all plan on voting fifteen times a piece in 2020 to make sure trump gets re-elected. Get fucked liberals, shoulda required id

I'm in AZ too, faggot. There's 0 times I've spent less than 45 minutes. This last time I went to get a new ID because our stupid "good till 65" ID's are becoming invalid took me 1 1/2 hours.

>thinks appointment makes it go any quicker.

I'm not poor. I just work poor neighborhood clinics every so often to give back to communities like a good citizen.

I'm assuming he had the ID when applying for the job...

>Implying the shittiest members of the country work legally.

Attached: 2E717B19-460B-47DB-89A9-67509A84FFBD.jpg (800x804, 56K)

>get job
>ID expires
>can't afford new one because no money
>still at old job
>can't change job because no money

Retard.

Heh. MAGA

Those toes... wtf...

Attached: 1533614476478.jpg (278x300, 18K)

you aren't allowed to say only people with a job are allowed to vote

Then stop going to the MVDs in south Phoenix with all the niggers and spics, faggot.

Maybe because the voter ID bullshit is calculated nonsense intended to benefit rethuglicans. From the horse's anus:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8

Putin's election hacking turned cast votes from Hillary to gump. You're too dumb to see you're comparing apples to train tracks. Typical gumpist.

Attached: gumpig.jpg (600x758, 45K)

>dude niggers are too poor and stupid to carry an ID but i'm not racist i swear

>MVD in Arizona and waited all of 15 minutes

Which office,day of the week and time? I need to replace a worn out license. I spent something like thirty minutes in a line for handicapped services. Thanks

>thinks I'm in south Phoenix

Scottsdale, kid. Paradise Valley also has shit MVD speed.

Oooh edgy. Switch to that Nazi flag next time for even edgier appeal!

If you suck that bad at life, why should you vote?
If you can't get your personal shit together, why vote and possibly fuck up my life in the process.

Realistically, if you can't make the time to get a fucking state picture ID - how can you show up on election day and cast a vote?

Both require a day off from work standing in line, how can you do one and not the other?

Attached: 1513778161342.jpg (480x488, 33K)

>surely if I post a bunch of contrived situational horseshit in greentext it'll make it true.

Even if all that shit was true you would only have to do it once every couple of years or so like renewing a drivers licence

I'm saying all these things require valid ID.
If you do any of these things, you have all the paper you need to vote.

I'm pretty sure you can get a state ID for free. Barring that; you can stop buying weed and 40's you lazy fucking nigger.

>I'm pretty sure you can get a state ID for free
i'm pretty sure you're wrong

>wahh I don't like that citizens get to vote

Good thing you aren't in charge then, huh?

>how can you show up?
Some request off. But you're 100% right, it should be a national holiday so everyone can get a better chance to.

>surely if I just say nuh uh it'll make that entirely common scenario not real!

Nope. Costs $$$ in both states I've lived. And one had a turnover of 5 years on the ID.

because it places an undue burden on people without jobs or ids. You can't say lazy people aren't allowed to vote, thats discrimination

Citizens get to vote, fuckhead. That's the point.

Lazy people don't vote anyway. Unemployed fucksticks vote all the time. Spend 11 bucks on your state ID. If you can't - fuck you.

Why should people without jobs, people who don't contribute to society, have any say in how things are run and how everyone else's taxes are spent?

11$ That is one fucking huge undue burden.

God, imagine what it would be like to have to have a full time job and pay taxes. Fuck, where is Bernie Sanders when we need him the most.

then why did all those states refuse voter fraud investigations you FUCKING FAGGOT

tell your goddamn boss we're going to kill you

spoken like a kid who doesn't pay for his living, lol

>wahh I don't like that citizens get to vote
THE WHOLE POINT OF VOTER ID LAWS IS SO THAT IT'S ONLY CITIZENS VOTING YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

because the US is (at least in theory) a representative democracy. This means everyone is allowed a say in how the government is run, unless there is a very good reason to prevent them. I do not think being poor is a good enough reason to prevent people from voting

>$11
>a living
imagine being this nonwhite

>being poor
How about being a useless parasite?

Voter registry is already coming federally in 2020 with the real ID passed in 2005.

except thats not how it's used, brainlet.

Oh, but sweety: cause justifies the mean.

Onwards, comrades! To the final victory!

Nigger, please. The cost of a valid state ID is less than my monthly War Thunder budget, and I just renewed my Driver's License online.

Your arguments are invalid, any effort to actually cast a vote is the same, or less, than having the required ID to legally do so.

Social Security cards are free, and a Picture ID is required for employment, banking, EBT, welfare, and section 8 housing vouchers.

Voter ID is only a undue burden on people who are not legally eligible to vote, but wish to do so.

Didn't (((Wasserman)))'s brother work for the prosecution?

so..poor? i think i already said no

add in opportunity cost, moron.

>Voter ID is only a undue burden on people who are not legally eligible to vote, but wish to do so.
why should the state be allowed to discriminate against those people?

I think he meant the blackvotes part is untrue.
Regardless of what you want to believe, most black people have state IDs.

oh please elucidate us all as to how requiring a valid photo id when showing up to vote is a convoluted and difficult process, faggot

Attached: lotgh.jpg (640x475, 55K)

This, it threatens their potential voter blocs

>why should the state be allowed to discriminate against those people?
what people, the ones who AREN'T CITIZENS?

Do tell. I want a job, I must fill out a I-9.
What does that entail?

I am a tax parasite, I must have welfare and EBT.
I must fill out NC-2012 and NC-003
What does that entail.

OH! my oh my, I have what I need to vote.

Get fucked commie.

>oh no I'm inconvenienced one day a year for living in a city that has every possible thing I need to survive a block away

>implying that faggot even knows welfare requires documentation and doesn't just think it gets sent in a check in the mail every month

>implying ID can't expire

what happens if a LEO asks for identification and you can't provide any?

who do you work for?

A major AZ hospital network via a contract with our practice.

no, the ones who are citizens but so poor they cannot afford to go to the DMV 2 months before election, pay for IDs, etc. yes they really are that poor

if you can't prove you are a valid citizen you do not reserve the right to vote. this is not a discussion, no matter how much you want to try and be a faggot

Reminder that assuming black people don't carry IDs is racist and close-minded.
They need ID to:
>Buy liquor
>Apply for welfare
>Get married
>Board an airplane
>Get a hotel room

Even if you claim they don't do most of that, it is a scientific fact that niggers LOVE Hennessy.

>poor people aren't allowed to vote because I don't like it

K.

Harris for prez, Clinton 2020, Bernie 2020, Pocahontas herself maybe.

Meme testing for the midterms and the next Big Showdown with the God Emperor.

Hope they get better talent than this, it will be a Red Typhoon in November.

Attached: 1524832121856.jpg (680x278, 71K)

make more excuses faglord

>those fucking nails
>that evidence ruler

You've found more than one, you spineless kike faggot.

in what universe are black people in the ghettos flying on airplanes and booking hotels. Are you also upset they're allowed cell phones and fridges, Rush?

In what universe are black people in ghettos NOT drinking Hennessy, Jaegermeister, or a 40oz from a paper bag?

not what i said at all
i make 16k a year and i have ID
eat shit and suckstart a gun you fucking faggot

Welfare, EBT, Section 8. Medicare. Not to be a complete dick, but your booking number and prison ID is a state issued ID. If you are busted non-felony you can even use that.

Attached: 1528629639953.jpg (600x582, 77K)

Because everything the democrats cry about the right is actually what they themselves are doing.

>makes 16k a year

Ouch... I probably see you at my volunteer clinic, then.

Congrats on having that ID. Glad you had the time to spare to go get one. What you fail to grasp is I have 0 issues with actual ID requirements. It's the blatant walls set up to prevent getting them that makes me say no to the idea. If they were free, with time allotted to go get them without hour long waits or guaranteed impossible commutes for certain communities, and voting day was a national holiday, I'd have 0 issues requiring ID.

Only whites should be allowed to vote, though. No matter your politics, how could you possibly disagree with this?

I've never seen a nigger drink jaeger.
t. former bartender

Because, for (((market distinction))) purposes, they have to be against something that the other party is for.
Also, they generally have the power to interfere with voter registrations and throw their own primaries, which is enough for them. They don't really disagree with GOP economics but they like to shed crocodile tears for sales purposes.

I've seen many niggers drink jaeger
t. former college student

>I have 0 issues with actual ID requirements. It's the blatant walls set up to prevent getting them that makes me say no to the idea

Note- Goalpost shift, failed to crack consensus, only one allied voice (sock puppet?).

Game, set, match.

Fun's over - have a nice night.

Attached: 1527644512372.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Never once has my view shifted, retard. Always been this.

what possible reason could a poor citizen not be able to get a new id?
ANY ID
ANYTHING
ANYTHING PROVING YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE
if you are on welfare, ssi, whatever the fuck, you need valid id. you can not have an expired id and get your gubmint cash.
a poor nigger who does nothing because they have no fucking job because they are on welfare can get to a dmv, a public library, or a fucking cvs and wait because they have NOTHING ELSE GOING ON

and fuck you and your patronizing drivel jesus christ no you don't see me in your fucking clinic you retarded cunt, because i'm not some fucking nigger who can't take care of myself.

Here's a question for you: are you white?

this.
the only people that don't have valid id's currently are unemployed.
unemployed don't have to worry about waiting in line for an hour.

>any ID counts

Wrong. Needs to be approved. And there's plenty of issues with getting that ID easily. To get my ID in my previous state of residence I needed to provide 2 months of utility bills, proof of renters agreement, and 2 other forms of ID. I had to take a second day out of my office to go back with all that crap because I didn't show up with it the first time.

Who says I only see niggers? I see plenty of white trash crackheads and meth addicts, too. I call CPS on them more than any other ethnicity. And we keep track.

And yup. Second gen American tracing back to Germany.

How do they have no money if they've been working?