I'm white and grew up in Africa. Ask me about African Politics, Life in Africa, or just Africa in general

I'm white and grew up in Africa. Ask me about African Politics, Life in Africa, or just Africa in general.

Attached: Ian Smith Portrait.jpg (700x739, 101K)

tell us about niggers

How does one best survive political instability?

we just want to know about niggers

What country and were you treated socially superior to blacks, equally, or did you feel hostility from blacks?

Is TIA a real thing, do people nonchalantly respond to mass shootings/rapings by rebels or govts with TIA?

Tell us about the niggers

What specifically?
I was born in an extremely unstable country(zimbabwe, hence my love of rhodesia), but I grew up in Zambia and it was quite nice. We had good relations with the local village considering we owned most of the local farmland/employed most people in said village so they had no choice but to stay on good terms.

It's truer than you might think.

In 2008, for example, hundreds of thousands of Zimbabweans flooded into Zambia in search of food, and a lot of them ended up trying to get into our silos because we were so close to the border.

I'm not sure what they planned to do with unprocessed wheat, but to this day there are still intruders on at least a monthly basis that are shot by the security detail, which is just the best shots from the local village + my older brothers who stand to inherit the farm.

Zambia is quite fair. We even had a white president in 2014, despite the fact he was a dirty liberal.

Attached: Guy Scott and Barack Obama.jpg (2048x1024, 393K)

are they a problem or do they get along decently in the wild

are they tamed?

>are they a problem or do they get along decently in the wild
Education is the key. Look at a kid who went to missionary school vs. a kid who's parents decided not to send him, and you'll see where the problem is.

See above. Once they're educated, they're fine.

If we stopped sending them food and other aid how long would they last?

Who is more subhuman, slavs or niggers?

Why do white people like to steal the majority of the land from South Africans? Are whites just a genetically greedy race?

T. LARPing yank

kek

Oh great. So your family was a posh greedy fuck family that owned everyone. God I am so happy land expropriation without compensation is happening to you cock suckers.

>education
What does an education in Africa look like? Your average education in Zambia and those from the surrounding countries?

>see missionary school kid vs non
Can you describe this? Not from Africa and have never been so i can’t say I’m not having a hard time imagining this. You mean educated with white Christian values?

Blacks.
Aid isn't the problem. They need a middle/upper class like europe does to spur development at home. Brain drain really hurts africa, and I;m adding to the problem.

>flag
checks out.
We provided the entire area with jobs, we essentially propped up the local economy. That empowered many locals to start businesses of their own and earn a living that way.

>What does an education in Africa look like? Your average education in Zambia and those from the surrounding countries?
In Zambia, it's entirely aid-based. Americans, generally girls aged anywhere from 17 to 23 come every three weeks to "help out" at our local missionary school. By the time that ends, they can't take working with the children anymore and go home. Zambia is much more literate and stable than the countries around it, so our populace is a bit more educated than say Zimbabwe or the DRC.

>can you describe this?
Yes, they speak properly and with little to no accent(sounds very similar to say an educated black from South Africa or Namibia), is respectful, etc. You can tell. these are usually the kids who end up as farm managers, foremen, security, or start their own business.

Attached: Rhodesian Family.jpg (666x375, 48K)

Hello again Zambia friend. Here's some questions for ya.
>Do whites learn African languages or do Africans already know enough that they don't have to?
>What is the schooling like for whites in Africa?
>Are whites more loyal to their adoptive county or are they racially conscious? Like if a Anglo Zambia saw a black Zambian and a Portuguese Angolan fighting who would he help?

>worker makes product worth $100 every hour
>Business owner pays worker $7.50 an hour
>Business owner profits $92.50
>>Business owner: we gave them good paying jobs
Seriously fuck you, you cum guzzling greedy piece of shit. The people deserved that land together. Not you greedy cock sucker faggot. Please do the world a favor and go die somewhere. I hope all your land got repossessed by the people without compensation. Fuck you cunt!

What do you think of Ghedaffi's Green book and Direct Democracy?

Dis ian smith do anything wrong?

Oh I see you are a shill bullshitting a false narrative.

I actually am from Africa and I can tell you this pretender is larping.

How can you tell?

Which country?

>implying business owners operate with zero costs and without working far longer hours then their staff.

>breaks down into a rage that is a giant Freudian slip into homo eroticism.

>I HATES YOU I HATES YOU I HATES YOU LETS ME GUZZLES YOUR CUMMIES!

communism.

Hes spinning a story about his rich family lording over a village and shooting starving people. The narrative used to justify land repossession in Rhodesia and now in south Africa by greedy communist niggers. Also he is extremely charitable about his descriptions of niggers. Even if he was a bleeding heart nigger lover hed say more about their faults then "oh they are just fine when educated"

What are:
>transportation costs
>marketing
>retail markup
>raw materials cost
>taxes
>utilities
>property costs
>benefits
>taxes
>legal costs
>taxes

Dats jus' sum white bullshit. dats not real.

What's the best chimp out you have seen? Also when are you faggots going to do something about it?

Attached: 1532406846644.png (500x281, 275K)

Hes faking it, he says blacks are fine as long as they are giving the same privileges as whites. Hes not going to tell you any good nigger stories.

Seems he's gone for the night too so he can't answer back. He usually comes once a week or so, he'll be back. You said you are from Africa, which country?

Im not giving out any details. check my trips of truth. If you see him you tell him for me he is a larping jew faggot.

Post a pick of the red clay desu.

Fake. Gay. Saged. KYS.

>Do whites learn African languages or do Africans already know enough that they don't have to?
Well since I was always around africans in a rural area, I learned their local language(called tonga) to the point where I can speak it fairly well, It is very similar to Shona(both are Bantu languages) which my parents speak fluently.
>What is the schooling like for whites in Africa?
Missionary school until you're 12, then a private tutor. I don't know what it's like in other more developed places but everyone who can afford it here gets a tutor.
>Are whites more loyal to their adoptive county or are they racially conscious? Like if a Anglo Zambia saw a black Zambian and a Portuguese Angolan fighting who would he help?
Well, there are very few portguese angolans left but most likely there would already be a group gathered around and one or two enterprising africans would be collecting bets on who would win.
Also, there is a difference between a national tie and a tribal tie. For example, I would fight alongside a Matabele before I would a Mashona, because the Matabele were loyal to the Rhodesian government and the vast majority of ZAPU and ZIPRA were Mashona.

Where in africa are you from? We're by no means rich.

>Im not giving out any details.
Ah, so there's your cop-out. Got it

>What's the best chimp out you have seen?
2008, post-election Zimbabwe. Again in 2012 too. Both were really bad, and sent hundreds of thousands over the border.
Also when are you faggots going to do something about it?