There’s nothing cool or sexy about being a fat fuck

There’s nothing cool or sexy about being a fat fuck.

Diabetes And all that terrible health shit that comes with it is horrible if you love someone. Fat bitches like her wouldn’t leave the house 20 years ago now she’s walking with her rolls flopping and her gut hanging.

When did this fat appreciation bullshit take off? It’s unhealthy fat people have terrible health problems

Attached: 4E58F7A3-B8D8-4842-A0B1-A75CFF5EA673.jpg (750x602, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtube.com/watch?v=BlCXgpozrZg#t=19m40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fat people are disgusting and should be executed en masse

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Shes very hot desu

>fat people, like all anons on Jow Forums, are disgusting and should be executed en masse

CIA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 6.18.22 PM.png (131x119, 32K)

>wearing a bikini top at a restaurant, fast food or not

bet after she was done posing for this pic her fat rolls got suctioned between the divots in that vinyl booth back

I agree. Fat people are disgusting. They don't take care of themselves because they don't have to pay the consequences until they get really sick. Diabeeetus is and heart disease is the biggest killer here in America and it is mostly preventable.

t. fat guy

Attached: AF15B586-BCD9-41C8-B5CA-1F7191E6D229.jpg (600x445, 63K)

Extrapolate and think about how disgusting this goblin will be when she’s 40.

Id fuck her hard

she just looks like her pussy stinks

what a disgusting sow

OP knows what the fuck is up. Nothing more tragic to the human condition in the presence of health is fat. Weight. The inability to be physical. The crazy it causes because you arent attractive and nobody wants to fuck you. Overweight is the physical manifestation of weakness and oral fixation. A child.

agreed just end my life already before the cheeseburgers do me in

based and redpilled

Attached: 1531338271028.gif (500x240, 540K)

Fat people need to be gassed

Attached: 1438503912786.png (322x256, 27K)

think about her wearing fucking clothes. once you put a t shirt on her that arm fat is cut at the widest part, the breasts are covered and she'll look disgusting. there's a reason why the "hot" fat activists are always half naked. once they have on clothes they just look like fat slobs.

i get it fat chicks are an exaggeration of normal female curves, but you have to understand they'll be wearing clothes the majority of the time.

Attached: fattess.png (739x622, 932K)

she wants you to believe shes eating with someone but those two burgers and two drinks are for her!!!!

fucking esetbot

losing weight is easy, all you have to do is walk (sweat), drink only water, and make fruit smoothies for a couple meals out of the day

>make fruit smoothies for a couple meals out of the day

you lost me there, totally unnecessary and only adds to sugar addiction that all fatties seem to have. all you have to do is eat less.

You could feed an entire African family (all 23 of them!) with just one of her arms. Why is she so fucking selfish, the racist? #armsforafrica

>not wanting to help them

She'll suffer the consequences in time.

It's a good thing to encourage liberals to become fat and lazy tbqh

But until then, the crotch in any leggins she wears or any couch she sits on will suffer the consequences in her place.

She's hot. Anyone who wouldn't fuck her is a literal faggot.

Attached: mlady gif.gif (270x480, 748K)

Good way to kill you gut bacteria and make you even fatter when you inevitabley rebound back to eating when your hungry.

idk man, she's pretty hot

Attached: 1501085878227.jpg (448x412, 26K)

>attractive woman but not hot enough to be a model
>gain some weight and become fat model
>get worshipped by fatties and used as proof that fat people can be attractive

Not a bad plan to get rich I guess

This guy thinks he is funny!

Attached: download.jpg (170x228, 8K)

I want to eat burgers off her ass

being an instagram model is much more lucrative and easier than being a real model. in the past 15 years being actually model hot hardly exists any more because doing it online can be done by anyone and get you more attention. "models" are dead

Please go read the sticky at Jow Forums if you ever intend to lose weight.

Failing to eat the proper balance of macros and a lack of strength training can lead to a person losing a large amount of muscle along with fat while losing weight.

im pretty fat
ive got some brownies from publix and they are amazing

my ac is set on 71

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1605x944, 543K)

user please wash your eyes out with bleach

>When did this fat appreciation bullshit take off?
Thousands of years ago. When we were hunter-gatherers and famines were commonplace. Keeping the women fat meant that they'd produce healthier offspring. Lots of reverses for when he baby wants to grow.

If anything, it is the commonality of abortions and premarital sex that has turned your brain off to fat chicks. You think they're disgusting because, to be honest, they're not going to baked any of your buns through a lean season.

Attached: c95164663b2a584dc09961b7f7496888.jpg (812x1496, 192K)

>losing weight is easy

Since January, I have been living off of 2-3 chicken thighs a day and a half pound of vegetables and water. I'm down from 240 to 182 as of today (5'7 manlet)

I walk maybe 3 miles a week and randomly half to lift heavy objects if I help my brother with his construction business if I decide to take a day off from the office

real easy: losing weight = burn more calories than you consume

I hate it when fat chicks think they're hot

only good as a blowjob slave
you know she'll swallow you whole and milk your cock for that cum

A girl eating burgers instead of a salad is sexy as fuck.

>walk maybe 3 miles a week

how is it even possible to walk this little?

I'm not taking into account walking around the office 4 days a week. That is probably a 2 miles a day on a busy day and I park a quarter mile from the entrance to my office and not counting that into weekly figure

H-how about you post some more examples of this very gross degeneracy.

Wrong fag. Any depictions of beautiful women - for example paintings/statues of Venus - have always shown thin women.

Women dying of diabetes do not produce healthy offspring.

You can't always judge someone by their appearance. However, you can gauge their food consumption, level of activity, and self-discipline with a very high degree of accuracy. Fats are fucking disgusting. If you're fat, STOP EATING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

The tagline in the pic isn't where she is eating but the price she charges for the described act.

it doesn't help that all these "active wear" clothing lines have high waisted leggings that they can tuck their fat into

I'd eat her burgers if you know what i mean.

Attached: Untitled.png (493x412, 95K)

Post YFW Fat acceptance in hollywood is a jewish MK Ultra psyop to demoralize the healthy White male underclass and to promote (((healthcare))))) so kikes can harvest organs from landwhales.
Also a lot of fat girls are secretly prostitutes getting abortions every year and hiding the truth with their fat.
They make a lot of money selling their fetuses.

^ This

Found the fat. It's your own fault, you gluttonous sack of lard.

bro are you sure you understand how good the publix deli/bakery is

there are memes about it

i cant stop

would definitely bang

Holy shit dude. I get that you probably live in a flyover town, but jesus christ, that's sad.

>When did this fat appreciation bullshit take off?
Right about the time that all the kikes writing articles for women decided that the best course was to make up a fake acceptance movement just so women with zero self-control or self-worth never feel guilty about themselves, ever.

>he thinks fresh fruit is the same as a snickers bar
>he doesn't know what alkalization of the human body is and why its good

seriously goy, fresh fruit is the healthiest most detoxifying thing you can eat. its not the same as high fructose corn syrup at all.

Seriously though, Pub Subs are a gift from god.

Attached: Pub Sub.jpg (222x222, 18K)

nice bait m8

Im a fat guy, recently cut out sugars from my diet and the pounds are just melting off

melting off like melted chocolate over a cold, refreshing vanilla bean ice cream

day of the treadmill

>Keeping the women fat
No, those early Venus figurines were stylized and exaggerated, you potato.

>turned your brain off to fat chicks
International studies concluded that (generally) fat and ugly is fat and ugly.

ah yes the glorious hunter-gatherer days when female hypergamy was at its absolute historical peak. women could of course afford to be fat fucking cretins because beggars couldn't be choosers in those days.

Good for you, user, sugar is poison

Why don’t These fat fucks just get protein style or a Dutchmen instead? Because they are literally addicted to carbs. Imagine actually eating fries. Disgusting.

She's ok I'll admit but that's because of her good genes. She'd look so much better if she lost 40 pounds though don't even deny it.

>There’s nothing cool or sexy about being a fat fuck.

Fuck off Shariablue. Trump is based and redpilled. I'm trying to put on more weight so I look manly like him.

Attached: trump with the turkish kara boga.jpg (1061x1200, 150K)

this.

smoothies...........why?

Yeah, this is still fucking hot. This is an exception example of a woman being very heavy, but carrying it well. Big tits and ass, and smooth skin. Sure, eventually she'll look like shit, but for now, juicy and delicious.

If someone is mobidly obese or even obese, why the fuck should the priority be to retain fucking muscle lol.

These fat fucks should be fasting and only drinking water for like 48-72 hours then eating.
This is the only way a true fat fuck is going to lose weight properly, exercise isn't gonna do shit for them.

they are healthy, just frozen fruit, almond milk and yogurt, and they fill u up and taste amazing, you can buy frozen fruit with all these different combos like only berries ect

youtube.com/watch?v=BlCXgpozrZg#t=19m40s
divorce

My wife lost over 100 pounds in a year through just walking at lunchtime.

based

Attached: FordOP.jpg (377x374, 61K)

No she didn't , she changed her diet, exercise is minuscule in fat loss.

I'm 6'3 and used to weigh 340lbs, now 220.

>There’s nothing cool or sexy about being a fat fuck.
> Diabetes And all that terrible health shit that comes with it is horrible if you love someone. Fat bitches like her wouldn’t leave the house 20 years ago now she’s walking with her rolls flopping and her gut hanging.
>When did this fat appreciation bullshit take off? It’s unhealthy fat people have terrible health problems

4-5 years ago. Like every other fucked up social construct.

>I guess I’m a faggot

my wife weighs 98 pounds and was a cross country runner in college I can’t image fucking something that big. Do you literally have to clamber aboard?

>eventually

Attached: mXzbkm2.jpg (1200x1200, 198K)

Don't listen to this guy. You'll be skinny fat.

Lift weights, eat meat and vegetables, and track your calories. Eat very little carbs (

no no you just roll her in flour and look for the wet spot, or slap the thigh and ride the next wave in user.

You'll only be skinny fat if you give up actually losing weight and it's largely a myth to begin with, your body composition and genetics pretty much set the tone to whether you will be skinny fat or not, you can lift weights all you want, if you're still on a defecit of calories you're going to be making practically fuck all muscle gains either way.

You're better off just shedding off the fat as fast as possible and then doing a clean diet to put on muscle mass if that's what you want.

I doubt it.

Attached: 6aa4427bda136cddf96c40a207768570.jpg (550x704, 74K)

i like being ridden by a soft fat girl with her giant soft boobs in my face

i don't really care for them outside of the bedroom

Attached: 1395109880836.png (694x980, 291K)

maaate dont talk shit.
If you lift weights and eat less you will become lean and muscular. Its as simple as that.

she's just good at using makeup and has lip injections,

Being with a literal addict isn't good for a relationship and that's what these people are, they are food addicts and eventually they will pay the price for it, you shouldn't encourage this shit.

Tbh basedboy cuck baka senpai

Smh senpai desu

yeah man i don't want a relationship
i just want my dick wet

Lol, stop listening to fucking retards on steroids mate.
The exercise you do will do practically fuck all other than burn fat, you will not be muscular, that's fucking retarded logic.

Says the coastie who pays $2500/month to split a 400sqft apartment with a pajeet where your stove is conveniently located 1inch from your toilet and on your way to work, you pass countless homeless people, piles of human shit and other garbage and smell nothing but piss 24/7 except when you dip into the bar and pay $18 for a 'craft cocktail' and $8 for a microbrew as you try to pick up a chick, but your only option are girls who have had 10 miles of disease infested nigger cock in everyone of their holes.....die liberal scum

oof