Blacks being fuckups is entirely the white mans fault

Alright , I know 90% of the thread is gonna get bombed by inbred white trash basement dwellers. But hey PROVE ME WRONG

The whole thought of blacks being fuckups , committing crime at significant rates , low IQ , inability to do shit and what not is entirely the white mans fault.

Lets start
Discover the blacks in Africa , use them as slaves for centuries. Commercialize them and sell them like hotcakes. Industrialize them by encouraging s selective breeding to produce better and stronger slaves for the next generation. Hence disrupting the natural evolutionary cycle. Niggs being bred entirely for physical traits only . Thus leading to natural selection of IQ to diminish . Hence why its too late now to improve it and thats why they perform terribly at pretty much any academic field. Then you hear the white people pull out the "Oh they are intellectually inferior ".

Obliterate any culture they had from the old world and leave them without a culture. Thus endless loophole of them attempting to create a new one and eventually getting destroyed by the white masters.

2. Use them as slaves for centuries , around the late 20th century when they just about to be free, they dont have the necessary skills to integrate to society , because they were treated as objects for centuries. They cant integrate , they were shunned , segregation and what not and hence today they believe that system is fixed against them ,when they attempt to integrate , centuries old accumulation depraviltiy comes around and acts as an additional barrier. thus resorting to violence to try to get out of the cycle.

3. Look at Africa , enslave and colonize them for centuries and threat them as second class citizens, bar them from most institutions. Then when decolonization hits , whittey packs up and leaves , without teaching or at least providing insight how to govern and what not they are not capable of thinking for themselves . Then everything goes to shit

So hit me

Attached: 1533324264183.jpg (399x322, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muse.jhu.edu/book/19461
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop getting high

>Discover the blacks in Africa , use them as slaves for centuries.

Slavery existed in Africa for thousands of years before Whites got there, you fuckshit. It was Whites who abolished slavery in Africa until the Blacks took over and brought it back.

So true. These wh*teoids need to stop subsidizing our communitys poverty ASAP

Humanity has developed and thrived at relative parity over every latitude and longitude on this planet since as far back as we can find traces of humanity.

Africa is the only exception. We aren't responsible for shit. I won't be responsible for it. The land itself deserves better.

>colonize
You say this like it's a bad thing.

Attached: Salisbury, Rhodesia, 1972.jpg (750x520, 73K)

blacks used to be somewhat decent
Until the jews got evolved with their culture

Africa wasn't exactly Wakanda before we got there, the blacks have always been and always will be fuck ups, even the ones that have never been enslaved and left alone by whitey are still living in mud huts with massive lip rings and sucking cow periods to get giant balls and stuff - literally caveman tier stuff

>3. Look at Africa , enslave and colonize them for centuries

No. Almost all African countries were conquered in the late 19th century. Colonization lasted for less than 100 years. Blacks weren't even slaves in those countries. White people had mostly abolished slavery by then.

>and threat them as second class citizens, bar them from most institutions.

They were mostly iron age, cattle herders. Whites built parallel societies, transplanted from Europe. Iron age, cattle herders aren't going to fit in.

>Then when decolonization hits , whittey packs up and leaves

The Blacks wanted them to leave.

>without teaching or at least providing insight how to govern and what not they are not capable of thinking for themselves . Then everything goes to shit

They wanted to Whites out right away. They didn't want White insight.

I agree, these people where just minding their own business clubbing each other we try to give them civilization it makes their life worse. We give them food aid now they are doomed to die in the hundreds of millions when we stop. We brought them into our countries and they just suffer since these countries where built to serve us and no matter how hard they try they will never reach a higher quality of life. Same thing with pretty much every non-civilization building race.

Only thing I'd blame on ex-colonial states is how they drawed lines of countries with literally a ruler on a map without natives into account. It led to a lot of bullshit and ethnic wars.
But hey you are brainless monkeys who've been living in mudhut and did not achieve anything for more than a millennium. Wtf do you think would have happened otherwise? Africa would have gone to the Moon? Gtfo

Attached: 1500857528467.jpg (756x960, 72K)

This thread is a reminder that Jow Forums is being raided daily by shills and agitators and nothing is done about it.
It's a reminder that the anons on Jow Forums are not allowed to complain about it or do anything about it without getting the ban hammer for your trouble.
It's a reminder that whoever actually runs this place now is actively working against the anons that generate profit for Jow Forums, while allowing redditors, leftypol fags and shills to shit up this board.

Attached: 1451578432195.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

so why isnt india such a fuck up? hongkong? singapore?

>they perfom terribly at pretty much any academic field

Explain to me why they were still retards before we discovered them, explain to me why they haven't evolved to the Europeans level before slavery

Well of course if you treat them like shit and colonize their country . Who wouldn't want them to leave ?

Attached: 19bs1p0zsja01.png (669x514, 25K)

the *nglos and fr*nch do not represent the modern "white" collective

India isnt a fuck up ? Pffffff , they dont call them street shitters for nothing

oh wait i forgot the d*tch also are literal niggers

>Industrialize them by encouraging s selective breeding to produce better and stronger slaves for the next generation. Hence disrupting the natural evolutionary cycle. Niggs being bred entirely for physical traits only .
This is a myth even leftists shit all over. Get some better material.

Yea rub it in but wait !... Before you do be proud of "MuH White Pride"

Attached: tec8cWpV_400x400 (1).jpg (400x400, 31K)

>use them as slaves for centuries.
What about the 300,000 years prior to this?
>selective breeding
Source for white slave owners employing selective breeding
>Thus leading to natural selection of IQ to diminish
African American IQ is 1 standard deviation above Africans that were not "bred"
>they dont have the necessary skills to integrate to society , because they were treated as objects for centuries.
Are blacks immortal? Are skills inherited from parents? No?
>colonize them for centuries
The African colonial era lasted less than a century
>whittey packs up and leaves , without teaching or at least providing insight how to govern and what not they are not capable of thinking for themselves .
Not "whittey"s responsibility to tell them how to run their society.
>Then everything goes to shit
By every metric QoL in Africa is better than prior to the colonial era

Ok fine .... Wanna prove that racism against blacks is legitimate ? then have a civilized discussion without all the autism FFS

propagating the myth of a homogenous global white community is precisely what contributes to reactionary white pride idiocy. you are implicitly enabling stormfaggotry.

you're silly. niggers where always retarded. you can't blame whitey for that.

Nope you're just wrong. Look at the timescales of the divergence of the races.

>Alright ,
Stopped reading

muse.jhu.edu/book/19461

Stay hesitant to ideas that might challenge your beliefs or maybe prove your beliefs.... my man

says nothing about breeding for specific traits only that they were made to produce offspring for future generations.

you guys need to be posting infographs that attack the leftist mindset again. Where are the Bezmienov red pill threads?

>white man
jews*

If negroids were of similar biological capability to european race, nobody would have colonized them, because they would haver been able to throw invaders (who had very small numbers compared to them) out. Although I agree that colonizing Africa was a mistake, because it resulted in niggers infesting other parts of the world.

Name a black majority country where blacks have a better quality of life than in the US.

Attached: DE6977E8-ED69-4CFD-AFC0-5C1D261F23A9.jpg (2048x1536, 660K)

I would go live on an advanced alien planet if the only condition was I had to work for them.

>blocks your path
>destroys your anus

Attached: terminator-movie-2019-720x720.jpg (220x478, 34K)

they have a nuclear arsenal and a space program

STREET SHITTER DETECED

Attached: download.png (200x200, 3K)

> be (OP)
>thread includes phrase "PROVE ME WRONG"
fake and gay
/sage

Attached: HKi5noF.jpg (640x482, 49K)

Current Africans have low iq idiot.

Jew detected

all we need is more gorebut ofc niggermods ban that now

>Leave them without a culture
>Leaves without teaching, providing insight
How do you propose to teach without changing their culture. How do you explain electricity for example, to a people who's languages don't even have words for things like iron or the wheel. They were so far behind there was no way to teach them without requiring that they adopt european languages and customs, since the amount of new vocabulary they would need to even describe the things they would be taught would just eclipse their native languages anyway.

Remember that it was the leftists of the time that pushed for this. The "white man's burden" to bring these people into the mordern age was shilled with all the techniques familiar to us now - social shaming of those not on board, mass media support, etc. It also resulted in an exploititave elite taking power and using it for their own ends, much like modern leftism. If you wern't in favour of colonialism in those days, you were the ignorant greedy white racist who wanted to keep africa in the dark. This is how it was marketed to the common people of Europe (the democratic parts atleast).

You are correct that colonialism didn't fulfill the promise it held to uplift the natives, but that is mostly because of the WWs ending it too soon. And some colonial powers were better than others, you can hardly lump the Spanish and the English in the same boat. Even the Spanish could have been much worse if they had wanted. Of course part of the problem is that the non European civilizations we're not strong enough to survive in the first place for many various reasons, in some cases I played a role I would assume.

Explain every black run country then. Explain haiti. Explain rhodesia. Explain jamaica. Both had succesful countries then they kicked white man out. Countries all turned to shit. Explain that

How do we know that Africans wanted the Whites to leave by and large?

Exactly. There is NOWHERE ON EARTH where blacks have a functioning society. Not in Africa, not in Haiti, not even in black neighborhoods in white nations. Nowhere. We have tried to teach niggers to be human for over 400 years, it can’t be done. They’re little more than monkeys.