Will Russia Ever Recover?

Attached: 07109E0C-12AD-4C3F-A26F-9E20CC47B24B.jpg (861x861, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yákov_Yurovski
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yákov_Sverdlov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you know the dictator Tsar and his family held onto 60% of all the wealth in Russia?

There's a reason the Russians started a revolution and wanted to get rid of him.
In fact, many reasons.

I wonder if any of the kids were his or did Rasputin seeded them all.

cough cough

Attached: 3245446456.png (600x966, 456K)

>Jew
Opinion discarded, sorry bud I don’t make the rules I only enforce them

Of course a kike defends the slaughter of white Christians by Communist Jews.

>not debating/addressing my point

This is why we use memeflags.

Well, if that retarded cuck didn't alienated jews they wouldn't turn against him. By late '00 they were pretty much his only supporters.

look at this fucking kike defending bolshevism. It wasn't an organic "revolution", it was murder you lying fucking kike

>we use memeflags

Attached: 1533386762054.jpg (1994x3000, 728K)

Source? I'd like to look into that.

Also, it'll be hard to justify the end of monarchy just to replace it with communism.

Recover to what? Being 44% ethnic Russian country? Or to 10% literacy level? Tsarist regime was such a cencerous mental retardness ffs

Sure thing, rabbi.

Attached: LvCm7uK.jpg (1600x1028, 475K)

poles get the gas too

The Jew is partially right. We only lionize the Romanovs because the Communists were so utterly foul. The Tsar’s regime was pretty brutal and shit tier as well.

not their fault the (((industrial revolution))) forced the peasants off their land and poisoned everyone with rickets and made them retarded

I heard they found satanic symbols where the family was slaughtered. Anybody have more info or sources on this ?

Czarist way of rule was a plague leftover from Golden horde times, the spirit of Russia died when the Novgorod republic was destroyed.

If you support the nazi massacre of innocent civilians, many of whom lived a peasant lifestyle in old villages during ww2, then you're a hypocrite, you're just saying "white christians" for cheap & shameless shock value aren't you?

I thought it was because he broke the urn containing your great great great grandmother?

Of course the Tsar's regime was shit. You don't kill the women and children, replace it with an even worse regime, go on to slaughter 30 million white Christians, and talk about income inequality as some sort of justification for it all.

Where did I ever say I supported what the Nazis did? Straw man argument.

Russia not being lead by russians is an old tradition. Tzar was ethnicly german and russia itself had dozens of ethnicies.
Prabobly the wife left them there. She was really into occult.

>citation needed

LOL. Good riddance to bad rubbish

german soldiers killed civilians after they took rebel action, it is true, they striked really hard, they didn't just catch the rebels, they killed like 500 people

everyone already knows that you brainlet kike

Glad they were executed

Didn't make an argument, let me remind you I said "If," because I trust people who believe in biased viewpoints, such as that

Nope, don't need to provide any proof for anyone, if you want to look into it yourself, you thinking otherwise shows your misunderstanding ie assumption from a false premise. Rather explain yourself, why do you actually need me to tell you more about that when you have the internet are your disposal? Because if you're playing the troll card you don't care.

don't trust*

You will burn in hell for your wickedness

Can somebody screen cap this?

>ywn save the poor children by walloping the Bolshevik scum and teaching them what happens when they pick on someone capable of punching back

Attached: gettysburg-dan-nance.jpg (682x900, 144K)

Don't forget to google your revisionist propaganda theories and see if they're disproved as lies.

Attached: Solzhenitsyn.png (728x1942, 761K)

Yes, and kidnap him after he abdicated, and murder his entire family including little girls. Jews are such humanitarians.

Adolf plz

Attached: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

>let me remind you I said "If"
Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990?

Yes, lets remember the worst Tsar instead of a good one.

Attached: kgb_pepe_wojak5.jpg (650x412, 54K)

What? Throwing your country into pointless wars that you lose despite vast advantages makes you a bad ruler? Next you gonna tell me that being cucked by a crazy wizard isn't great.

>he broke the urn containing your great great great grandmother?

What is the story on this?

Attached: 1531253463349.gif (500x685, 952K)

How dare he hold onto our shekels!

It basically admits that Solzhenitsyn said it, as for the rest if you actually read '200 years together' there is no question that revolution and the genocides which followed were fomented and perpetrated by juden.

Nobody give a shit about Russian arestrocrats.

Agreed. Nicolas II's monumental misrule was by far the biggest factor in the downfall of the Tsardom and for that he ought to be held accountable.

That said, no one could've asked for a better family man.

Attached: romanov-family-children-russians-murdered-communists-eastern-europe-people-history.jpg (1573x945, 654K)

Wow, a post sourcing the ADL as "reliable".
>Muh hate frog

Attached: 1532750940696.jpg (188x187, 15K)

Yeah, I actually found that imgur post. But it just questions whether Solzhenitsyn said the quote, rather If what it says it's true. Which it is. Read a history book on Bolshevism and Russian Revolution and you'll see that they were all jews. Hell, even the ones who executed the tzar and his family were Jews.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yákov_Yurovski
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yákov_Sverdlov