So why does America hate Iran so much...

So why does America hate Iran so much? Surely if they dislike muslim dictatiorships so much Saudi Arabia should be a no1 target.

Is the hatred warrented? i'm starting the believe the oil meme and the playground bully theory.

Attached: 25-5.jpg (1556x1190, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2YtbZte5qM
youtube.com/watch?v=YEjyy0klfm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans don't hate Iran. The media doesn't speak for anyone but the owners of the media. Nobody wants to go to war with Iran except for Israel.

i have no idea why
most people dont know why
if you couldnt tell our government cares way more about foreign bullshit than most of us do

for most of my life i didnt even know where iran was on the map
it's capital is baghdad right? or is it tehran?
who cares honestly

AIPAC

khazar jews hate Iran because they're ancestrally related and Iranians believe the next messiah will be born onto them.

Iran doesn't like them either

Honestly one thing I'm meh about Trump is his weird obsession with being anti-Iranian. They're sandniggers who try to restore their diluted race by marrying white women

Let me teach you how the world works, user. Red pills inbound:

There are three pillars on which the American hegemon stands. They are 1) The US dollar is the world reserve currency, 2) The OPEC petrodollar system, and 3) The might of the US military. I will attempt to explain each and how they function synergistically together.

First, the US dollar as a world reserve currency. This happened while most of the world was devastated by World War II. Basically the US dollar is and was seen as a safe haven. Most countries would build a reserve of US dollars and conduct international transactions/investments with those dollars. The advantage of this is that we Americans can buy things from around the world at cheaper prices than people of other countries can because they want our dollars and we don’t need to exchange into local currency when completing a transaction. Think of it like going on vacation to Thailand. As a civilian tourist, you need to change your dollars to baht to do local transactions, and you lose money in the process. But in international business, no such currency exchange is needed. The dollar is as good as gold, if not better.

Second, the OPEC petrodollar scheme. It started in 1974. Basically the US promised to protect Saudi Arabia in return for the promise that they and other OPEC nation members would sell their oil in USD. They then take those US dollars and invest them/spend them back into the American economy. This does several things. First, it creates a global demand for US dollar. All countries on Earth need energy, and OPEC has a very large amount of energy to sell. Thus countries try to sell as many of their exports to us as they can so that they can acquire USD to turn around and use to buy oil. Next, it solidifies the USD’s status as a world reserve currency. Since it is a safe bet that everyone will need energy, that makes the USD a valuable asset to hold. Finally, the Saudis are flooded with USD. Thats why you see the Saudi princes enjoy the most lavish lives on Earth. They are encouraged to spend as much USD as they can, and we provide them with top of the line military tools and equipment. This is the reason the Saudis werent attacked after 9/11, despite the fact that a majority of the hijackers were Saudis. This is why we hound the Shia Muslims of Iran but protect the Sunni Muslims of Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc. It is all a part of the US upholding its part of the bargain with the house of Saud.

Attached: 1504068134937.jpg (635x541, 105K)

USA NUMBER 1 USA NUMBER 1 EVERY ONE ELSE SUCKS BLACK COCK

Third, the might of the US military. The Saudis rely on the US for protection. If we didnt have a powerful army, they would have no need for us. We use our military to prop up the current oil based energy paradigm and protect the mutual interest of OPEC and the US. Two good recent examples of this is are the war in Libya and the war in Syria. Libya has the largest known oil reserves in Africa, and the now dead Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi planned to create a gold backed currency that he would use to sell Libyan oil in. Soon after his plans were announced, conflict in Libya began and Gadaffi was killed—OPEC, NATO, and the US was having none of that. Then we move to the war in Syria. This is actually a proxy war between the US and Russia. Russia sells a huge amount of oil to Europe. This is mostly due to the practicalities of geography. However, shortly before the war in Syria began, Qatar proposed building a pipeline through Syria and into Turkey (The Qatar-Turkey pipeline). President Bashar Al-Assad, a Russian ally, declined—in the interests of its allies. Now we see the Russian/Iranian backed Syrian regime battling against US/Saudi/Qatari funded rebels in a “civil war.” But its all about the flow of oil, and has nothing to do with the people.

So now you may step back and reel in horror as you now understand how the world works. You may think, its unfair! Its evil! Its despicable. But this system is what has sustained every one of us for most of if not all of our lives. There is hope, however. The paradigm is beginning to shift. The US is poised to become the world’s largest oil producer, and we ARE becoming more isolationist. This is why we can afford to care less about what happens in the middle east now. This is why we have to strengthen our economy to be more self reliant.

Do what you want with this jnformation. Now you know how the world works.

Iran is the last pillar against Israel. America, being an Israel puppet, hates them for that.

Well for one thing, they want to nuke us. Sooooo, I don’t hate them, but I don’t exactly like them either.

Attached: 1506152111221.png (708x713, 396K)

THEY DONT HAVE NUKES YOU ISRAELI SHILL. FUCKING DIE ALREADY. YOU PEOPLE ARE CANCER.

party like it's 1979!

>So why does America hate Iran so much?
We 'hate' Iran because it is weak yet thinks its tough and screams death to america all the time and plots against the united states and Israel.

make no mistake, we could not be as aggressive with iran if it was a stronger country.

>hate Iran
When did I say that?

lol

Wrong. The US undermines Iran because thatnis what the house of Saud asks us to do.

Nigger. I didn’t say they had nukes. I said they want to ffs.
Calm your tits, also I’m not saying that I disagree with their hatred. However I LIVE HERE.
So if they get nukes and somehow launch them here, my life AND your life are threatened.

death to america etc

>it is weak yet thinks its tough
i mean they defeated us in iraq and syria so i can kinda see why they think that.

THEY DONT WANT TO. FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISRAEL BITCH.

Tehran, Baghdad is iraq. Also you should care because iran poses a huge threat to americas foriegn interest in the middle east. Im from iraq and my dad used to tell me that america didnt play its cards right in iraq, the retard obama left just when tensions were easing, america could have profitied so much more from iraq but with iran undermining the US and since they are shia they get along great with Iraq since iraq is majority shia as well. Dont be surprised in the future if iran starts tapping into iraqi oil or allying with iraq to destabilize the worlds market through halting oil production

Have to agree, hezbollah has kicked Israel’s ass before.

based mudslime shill poster

Okay AARP.

Nobody knows, OP. It's a mystery.

Attached: 1526510679459.jpg (939x630, 626K)

American black cock user, everyone else sucks American black cock.

Attached: 1533751554185.jpg (477x457, 26K)

The jews would prefer we fought everyone in the middle east, not only the Iranians.

We work for the oil resources of the house of Saud.

>i'm starting the believe the oil meme and the playground bully theory.
It’s israel. Whatever happens in the Middle East literally just look at how it affects israel and you have your answer as to why.

Iran funds and to some extent directs groups in the Middle East who have the ultimate goal of destroying Israel

Saudi Arabia doesn't care that much about the existence of Israel.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

i wanna bomb the shit out of those cave dwelling camel jockeys

Its oil, not Israel. Israel lobbies hard for the influence they have in the US. The saudis literally do nothing but dig black gold from the sand and have the world by the balls.

Iran is evil

>Its oil, not Israel.
lol plebs really belive this, tell me how your oil extraction from iraq?

Agreed. Some Iranian broads are even somewhat fuckable.

then go ahead and do it, turbo. plenty of PMCs are hiring. my tax dollars shouldn't have to subsidize your psychopath ass.

Attached: 1495580798702.jpg (960x892, 208K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_2YtbZte5qM

youtube.com/watch?v=YEjyy0klfm8

Iranian people like us.

>gas

Attached: 1528580995954.png (258x304, 196K)

were outproducing the entire middle east in oil right now. its been a lie forever that theres a lot of oil in the middle east and nowhere else and we "need" them for oil. die for Isra- er oil goy

t. Shekelstein

Iran chose to go its own way. Chose to push aside the DC establishment. Chose to push aside the Tel Aviv establishment. Chose to push aside the world establishment.

They decided to be independent before they had nuclear weapons, in a nuclear world.

In other words, Iran is a dummy state run by dummy idiots, and should give into its fate as a former state.

Attached: rw1nwl7bhyc11.jpg (576x574, 20K)

its a step by step process my dude. the US has to take territory for Israel only at a rate in which it can be populated, controlled, and defended by (((them))) otherwise toppling these governments is pointless because some random new anti- Israel towelhead will take control of the region

Friendly reminder that around 10 years ago, the Mossad posed as CIA agents and was trying to recruit Islamists to commit terrorist attacks on Iran.
When this was found out, the CIA was fucking pissed. Not much happened except reducing some intelligence cooperation under the Obama administration.

Attached: israel supported terrorism in iran.jpg (891x725, 156K)

Because Iran is red pulled about the Jews and Israel.

And USA is a Israeli dog.

Good stuff

because israel tells the news to tell us to hate them

Need one or two more bases in Turkmenistan