How wet is she?

Attached: Patricklittle Jew chick.png (1231x757, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1.4%

Attached: 1529510873374.jpg (899x880, 203K)

Attached: Patrick Littlebitches2.png (623x787, 990K)

Attached: falls.jpg (1694x1131, 142K)

Is Pat Little a jew or not?
In the last thread someone posted a photo of his brother and his brother looks like a Weimar tier Shlomoberg.
Whats the consensus Jow Forums?
Keep in mind Pat Little can speak Yiddish apparently.
WTF??!

Anything is possible with kikes

Its weird though because his brother has a long kiked beak and Pat has a pretty Aryan looking nose. Pat's eyes are brown though.
His skin is quite lighter than his brothers who has a more swarthy complexion.
Not really sure what to think.
The fact he speaks Hebrew is pretty incriminating IMO but speaking hebrew is perhaps just a biblical thing. He claims he's Christian.

we will just have to wait and see. He could be another Frank Collins (Cohen) if you know anything about that.

That wasn't his brother. Some retard(Moarpheus) found a random Patrick little in an online phone book(there are thousands of people in the US with that name, no idea if this random phonebook patrick is our pat) and dug through phonebook pat's family history and found a jewy family.

Keep in mind that in moarpheus own screenshots it shows he gets dozens of results when searching up "Patrick Little" in that online phone book. He just chose one random one out of that list and assumed it was our Pat for no reason.

The pat Moarpheus found in the phonebook also had a phone number from new hampshire, whereas our Pat is from maine.

Don't you find it convenient that the second somebody names the jew publicly, instantly (((people))) spread disinfo about him being jewish so that he gets no support?

I in fact did hear about that, Wasn't he like a fed bureaucrat or a new anchor or something?

did you just say he speaks Yiddish?

Attached: ruteyrtu.jpg (400x381, 32K)

I didn't research it at all so I can't say it was his brother but I did ask in that thread and someone "confirmed" it was his bro.
I'll admit the guy he claimed was Pat's brother did not at all look related so I tend to believe you.
Does not dismiss the notion that Patrick can apparently speak Yiddish.
I feel like Pat might be a sleeper cell or a double agent for the Feds.

Who cares? she's 5.5/10

Pat himself has claimed on stream he speaks better hebrew than most jews.

ziothots can't resist the Big Aryan Member

and he's not jewish?

Attached: 71175175.jpg (396x385, 29K)

He also claimed he's totally gonna win the elections and get 4 million votes from the based Muslim community alone, and that he was sleeping in a boat because Jews hacked into his fire alarm

Name the vajoo and tickle the poopoo 4 u

Attached: 1463090578732.jpg (479x492, 36K)

Elections are a lie I still can't believe people actually believe in democratic puppet theater.
Every single election is puppet theater. There hasn't been a real election since Kennedy most likely or even longer I imagine.
I doubt there is any Western country with real voting ballot counting since 9/11.
It's pretty dumb browsing Jow Forums and realizing the popular belief is voting counts.

Patrick Shittle is a Zionist Jew. Here's proof:

archive.is/shnld

I'd give her a 8====D /10

Here is another edition
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/181651084#top

You can tell who the newfags and shills are because they either don't know who Patrick Little is or they want you to turn against him.

Thanks newfag you really solved the case.

The chick is great. Consumer brand clothing with head phones clutching consumer brand phone, flouride mouth gaping open, reaction prepared to default status offended. Fuck her. She can goto hell.

D-do you think she's wet?
..b-baka....

No problem shill

Yeah she does not know how to respond to facts

Attached: GOYIM flag copy.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

she looks very pleased to be in patricks presence.