I may have found the sect of jews who are behind the blood libel's in europe

>i may have found the sect of jews who are behind the blood libel's in europe

in israel there is a weird sect of talmudic jews who practice magic. these jews use lead as a way to remove what they call the "evil eye". these jews claim to be descendant's of the babylonian jews.
they like to put curses and spells on people.
they use things like mercury and lead for their spells

Here's videos of these erev rav satanist's

youtu.be/yb8Lb_IICS8

youtu.be/ByZaGV2tzp8

youtu.be/uIwmZeqrpMk

youtu.be/2F6VXubrzww

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 40K)

Don't even bother, אָח.

Most Jow Forumsacks literally believe ALL Jews are behind this shit in Europe and USA.

We can only get ready for the inevitable.
History repeats itself, next time we will be prepared though.

Attached: 12262.jpg (600x800, 63K)

this isn't a pro talmud tread.
the talmud was created by the erev rav.
freemasons are the erev rav

Attached: jewish_hand1.jpg (604x364, 33K)

>ALL Jews
No. Actually your government hires shills to pretend to be regular people in order to use ALL JEWS as a human shield. They don't care about normie jews and will gladly sacrifice them to ensure their own survival.

Kikes will burn

Attached: behind the post.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Pls Translate, might be related to these ones

Attached: 1533332398384.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

>not all jews
>just the obscure magic using jews
I prefer to focus on the criminal ones. The distractions are getting more desperate

Lmao. Ok. So.
Ancient “Hebrew” was actually just a rehash of the ancient Phoenician alphabet, not even close to modern Hebrew (what’s written on the scroll)
I hate jews too man but come the fuck on lmao.Also that same pentagram and sheeps Head can be found right on google images.

WRONG. both Hebrew and phonecard alphabets are decedent of the aramic alphabet which was a basterdization of Egyptian hyroglyphics with phonetic symbolism.

Just pulled from another thread. Plus the nature in which they were allegedly found.

I don't think that's the Talmud. I think that might be the Zohar.

*phonecian

i think it is written in some type of secret aramaic alphabet .

Attached: loadimg.jpg (917x1024, 221K)

So is learning this old world language shit restricted over there? Like only would certain hardcore rabis learn this shit if at all?

Attached: 1490239136460.jpg (655x527, 59K)

oyyy veyy jew magic

Attached: 89bfcc94ee9daff337f077348cc0929c.jpg (194x498, 25K)

i study linguistics out of curiosity. even rabi's don't know these stuff. i'm going to try and translate it. i already know that this thing was found in turkey. it may be something thet was created by rabbi sabbatai cult . Sabbatai Zevi was a Sephardic ordained rabbi, though of Romaniote origin and a kabbalist, active throughout the Ottoman Empire, who claimed to be the long-awaited Jewish Messiah. He was the founder of the Sabbatean movement. fun fact : sabbatai is the hebrew word for seturn. the cult of saturn is the cult of sabbatai

Attached: 1533866058596m.jpg (1024x681, 140K)

im sure its babylonian associated even further back with the cult of remphan or chiun

Well it is all Canaanite stuff when you get down to it. You'll probably have to infograph the translation if you can translate since the thread will die long before then.

You fucks have controlled my peoples media, entertainment, public discourse and when we get pissed and start naming you as the cause of the faults of this nation then you pull this stupid morose "We didn't do it! We couldn't help it!" Type of shit. Get fucked. I hope we nuke your little dog shit sliver of a country and have the death of a six million but for real this time.

I HAVE WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND YOU KEEP FUCKING ME OVER WITHOUT FAIL! FUCK YOU!

i translated some of it "Do not excuse abundance So that Adam will know the fire Helm the bassaret" the rest of this part is hard to decipher

Attached: 1533866058596m.jpg (199x147, 21K)

"Do not excuse abundance So that Adam will know the fire Helm the bassaret

Oh, how , the times are humming"
What is a bassaret
what do they mean by this

Attached: 1533867838850.jpg (159x187, 24K)

>inevitable
>Galatians 3:28
Evil fucking goyim, amirite?