Alex Jones 1994

Attached: jones-is-hicks.png (640x429, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2dC0p7d9do
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=3yLG1Dh-T8I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a theory that the Alex Jones of 1997 was murdered and Bill hicks took his place.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2dC0p7d9do

Attached: 1511819960667.png (640x260, 193K)

this. Alex was legit in the beginning but hit too close home with stuff like the bohemian grove. so they suicided him and bill hicks took his place, continues to talk about the same stuff (which is mostly true) but sperging out so much that you either believed/knew about the stuff before either way and thus start thinking he is a messenger of truth, or you didnt believe and wont do so because of his spergings.

i consider infowars to be an autistic Jow Forums rant on cam with less calling out the jews

Attached: Gold Memes.png (1894x968, 1.52M)

No. Bhoemian Grove was the fake Alex Jones and a psy op. The real Alex Jones talked about how the elite use words to manipulate people and how we're all human beings and he didn't perpetuate this left vs right divide.

>The cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan."

Q predicted this

>The real Alex Jones talked about how the elite use words to manipulate people
looks like im real alex jones tier the whole thread is about MKUltra and mindcontroll, but in 2 1/2 hours noone replied

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (567x537, 71K)

It's weird can anyone find anything of Alex jones pre 1994 when hicks died?

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

German zionist bot you need to delete yourself.

LOL

And Whats your point you are trying to make. If he is then what it's not like trump lost.

>again the burger that has no arguments thus has to call me shillbot
hello again

IDK maybe they shut Alex/Bill down as a false flag

Attached: 28wctv4.jpg (304x190, 11K)

All I know is I can hear about the white farmers being killed in Africa and Antifa being called out for being communist from Info Wars and not the MSM. It doesn't matter who it is.

There are some strange similarities
youtube.com/watch?v=3yLG1Dh-T8I

Attached: Bill-Hicks-Unofficial-Go-Back-To-Bed-America.jpg (400x400, 20K)

alex jones would be 57 now
this is not how 57 year old looks like

Attached: alex jones.jpg (618x324, 24K)

Joe rogan and the leftist shills out?
What a fuxking bunch of pussies
Notice how rogan uses weed and alchole as an excuse for satanism or the elite practices?
He bitches and moans how no one has time to read and doesn't even know how old this bullshit goes. Fuxk rogan
He's a sellout and godless effeminate douche bro.
Gate keeper 101

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Attached: alex-jones-performance-artist-who-is-bill-hicks-infowars-new-world-order-298x186.jpg (298x186, 16K)

>pulls out credit card
>proceeds to buy ALL of Humble Water Filter Merchants products

Why wouldn't a celebrity kill them self(public character) off to the public. That's the greatest achievement a A list actor/comedian can do when it comes to acting. No more annoying fans. Once they make their money and want out the lime lite they kill their own "public characters" off. Almost no names in Hollywood are real

Attached: 49rw789eby_100555.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Attached: 2zpnsxt.jpg (639x498, 146K)

This left vs right narrative and stoking the flame of misinformation and hate on both sides really grinds my gears. I hate them so much.

Attached: 1533559696036.png (835x400, 130K)

Fuck that! Hicks was a madman, and sharp as fuck. Jones is just mad, like Curly with a talk show.

SAM HYDE IS BILL HICKS SON!

ALEX JONES = BILL HICKS

SAM HYDE = ALEX JONES' SON!

Attached: SHOOTER.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Holy shit
In 2017, Hyde reportedly pledged $5,000 towards the legal defense fund of Andrew Anglin, the founder and editor of The Daily Stormer. The Southern Poverty Law Center sued Anglin for allegedly organizing a "troll storm" against a Jewish woman in Montana. When Matt Pearce of the Los Angeles Times questioned Hyde about the donation, Hyde asked Pearce if he was Jewish and went on to say that $5,000 was "nothing" to him. Hyde also stated: "Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote. For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce."