If it was a choice between her or Jow Forums, I'd choose her. Just saiyan

If it was a choice between her or Jow Forums, I'd choose her. Just saiyan.

Attached: Natalie_Portman.jpg (634x695, 68K)

Imagine being an Israeli shill thinking this thread would actually do anything but make people hate Israel more.

Q predicted this

Attached: JIDF_004.png (550x728, 35K)

I mean, it's pretty gay to not choose her.

If you didn't pick her, we'd hunt you down and kick your ass.

Too bad you're stuck with us, bitch

Her head is big, considering the size of her body.

that's because you lack principles and think you can't do better.
start lifting heavy things and brush your teeth until someone hotter wants to fuck you.

this is a thing that happens to short people.
have you ever looked at tom cruise? compare the size of his head to the width of his shoulders... short people are all big headed freaks.

She's post-wall now OP. It's very evident if you've seen anhiliation

Is bleaching jews Jow Forums approved?

It is a choice between her and Jow Forums. Forget this stupid, degenerate board, with all its hateful authoritarian bullshit, and go get a cute Jewish, Slavic, or Arab gf.
Go super saiyan.

Why not stay with us and declare her your spoils user?

Attached: 305D5010-453E-4E89-BF5D-2B288B747A8E.jpg (1920x1358, 472K)

of all the photos of women you can find on the internet and you pick that one

Watch the scene in Cold Mountain with her holding an infant. A fucking infant is like half as big as her.

Put her in the time machine first. She hit the wall already.

PIC RELATED, AT LEAST IN THIS PIC, IS SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE, CUTE, THAN THE OVERRATED WOMAN IN YOUR PIC WHO IS ONLY PROMOTED ABOVE WOMEN LIKE PIC RELATED BECAUSE OF THE RACIAL LOBBY OF WHITE WOMEN, YEAH THIS WOMAN IS WHITE, CONSIDERED WHITE.

Now, the other asian chicks aren't racist and aren't from USA, but if i had to pick between the woman of your pic and this asian chick, i would prefer to pick this asian chick because i would love much more hugh her and i would not be tired of have sex with her because a cute asian chick is something that i always wanted to be for at least 10 years of my life when i still young.

But she do not represent normal girls who happens to be asian in other countries, all the crazy racist shit was because she works in DNC website of Democrats who use these people to increase racism in USA

But yeah, i would still want to be with this chick. (But she is looking less attractive, uglier now, maybe she is geting old, in this pic she looks cute)

Attached: 1533262400971.jpg (1200x1182, 362K)

LOL reminds me of tom cruise in family guy

Get some Russian bombardment

Attached: IMG_20180810_050702.jpg (450x597, 57K)

>If it was a choice between her or Jow Forums, I'd choose her. Just saiyan.

FIFY

Attached: 64F9C9BA-6D7B-4F7C-A152-FAB16193A9C7.png (236x295, 146K)

>Just saiyan.
I see what you did there

Attached: Goku_(Saiyan_Beyond_God).png (1132x1288, 1.42M)

Me too. But what if the choice was between her and your country? You'd hang on the day of the rope if you still pick her.

Honestly- despite the pol attitude, that is one- if not the best- photos I've seen of her.
Oh ya, gas the kikes.

lol but it will never be a choice for you. just saiyan.

>ugly mole face rat
Was never attractive.

This mentality is why I don't worry about the goyim rising up. You're too weak.

I would choose monster.

Attached: 8F5C1929-94EC-40C0-8834-F988BA8AC5B0.jpg (785x757, 210K)