Daily Reminder that ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY is the ULTIMATE REDPILL

Daily Reminder that ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY is the ULTIMATE REDPILL

Add me(I respond to dms) On twitter about how Orthodoxy can save the west.

twitter.com/JebRollPatrol

Attached: dd08rnpvxjjvczev5skh.png (628x628, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/Russian-Special-Forces-Are-Turning-to-Paganism-Church-Warns-61729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut it christkike im an o9a satanist

Attached: 22758_child-abusered.jpg (474x481, 255K)

God you fucking shills are so insufferable. You're actually going to do the exact same shit you pulled a year ago this saturday and it's so obvious. So pathetic.

Just like Russia is the savior of the white race, amritie guis?

Heimbach is /ourleader/ - right next to Putin!

Attached: l3l1.jpg (400x400, 25K)

> ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY
> Posting your personal twitter

Daily reminder that you're a dead-kike-worshipping gigafaggot. Please deepthroat a shotgun and off yourself ASAP.

Reminder that if you aren't Slavic or Greek, then being Orthodox is literally just cringey LARPing because Orthodox Christianity is effectively Catholicism with a cultural context that outsiders can never truly appreciate.
Stop LARPing, faggot.

BTW, if you want to know the truth about the universe but are too chickenshit to abandon Christianity altogether, then the best you can do is Quakerism. Though you'd be better off just getting into Zen. But then you'd have to abandon your scared authoritarian bullshit. You'd probably have to do that for Quakerism too, though.

do a push up, faggot

>memeflag
>satanist
Get the fuck out of here loser.

Attached: FF67887E-E0EE-4689-B5AC-5F220C7F4822.jpg (500x715, 90K)

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about lmao, but yeah you are right orthodoxy is catholicism (you probably don't even know what catholic means)

My post was obviously satire to mock you Amerimutts sucking Putin cock everyday on this board.

>o9a

Ooooh, scary! Have fun pretending to be a Muslim.

I got that, sorry I was unclear but I intended my response to be like I was telling Heimbach to do a push up

You're in denial.

There is no God but Rape!

In denial of what exactly

This motherfucker fucked his step mother in a trailer park

yeah real orthodox

themoscowtimes.com/news/Russian-Special-Forces-Are-Turning-to-Paganism-Church-Warns-61729

You get a star!

Attached: smug_svetovid_army_pepe.png (450x768, 53K)

Orthodox is ok.
Conservative protestant is the best.

For, we are told to "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it." (Matthew 7:13)

Pretty much a direct commandment to find a small intimate congregation, not a mega-church with a pseudo-pope.

You are suffocating in your sin. Pray to Lord Jesus to save you before it is too late.

Insignia stolen from Horus.

Protestantism is cucked. I grew up in it. There is no unity, no direction, no testosterone. It is just you believe and you are saved. There is nothing to fight for, no reason for passion. It is the saltine cracker of faiths.

>zen
>a bunch of old chinese dudes stopped eating dogs long enough to make up some bullshit, and people actually un-ironically follow them

If you read the gospel with your eyes opened by the Holy Spirit, it's literally the secrets of the universe hidden since the foundation of the world. Turn away from your sinful ways and ask Jesus into your heart.

>no unity
No earthly authority, you mean. The only authority that should guide the church is the Holy Spirit.

>no testosterone
Do you still not understand? We are all weakened by our sins, every one of us, none of us have any strength from our own mortal power. Only through Jesus Christ can we be saved, and only through the Holy Spirit can we be guided.

Isn't this fat fuck a wife beater?

Wasn't this fat fick excommunicated? I thought that taught him that christcucks are the enemy.

he's so fat lol

doesn't orthodox Christianity come from Ethiopia and Armenia? one an african country the other is middle easterners

>he's not O9A

Attached: strong.png (6667x5000, 1.4M)

>It is just you believe and you are saved. There is nothing to fight for, no reason for passion
Yeah, that's what Christianity is. It's the most nihilistic claptrap ever thought up.

No. However, Orthodoxy does exist there.

Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Orthodoxy or give me death!
O Stavros Nika!

Attached: 31131011_628587500817282_8414128811636948992_n.jpg (880x960, 77K)

w h i t e
t r a s h

Just don't fuck your mother-in-law!

No orthodoxy comes from Jesus Christ founding the church in 30 ad

They are "cousins" but not under the greek orthodox church. They are called oriental orthodox, and split off at different earlier time. Ethopians are based. Armenians are not middle eastern fwiw, greeks arguable are then too.

There are more middle eastern greek orthodox churches tho, arab christians, and assyrian church of the east

>picture of mary with baby jesus
>px flag
>cross with skeleton
thinks he is redpilled or a real christian

>how Orthodoxy can save the west
the world is lost, and if you love the world you are also lost

Chriscuck