Is he like the resident democrat cocksucker at fox news...

Is he like the resident democrat cocksucker at fox news. This guy seems like such a pretentious faggot the show is almost unwatchable.

Shepard Smith for those who dont know.

Attached: fags.jpg (620x440, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgoSwMKKq1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

99% sure he fucks kids

Dont know why Fox has an msnbc tier faggot like him

Yes

he's a sodomite, of course he does

>almost unwatchable
>almost
OP is cancer

what are you doing on shep smith with infowars.com is live?

Attached: globalist-detected-5a41394713094.jpg (500x522, 89K)

>meme flag
>accusing others of being cancer
Lol

>Is he like the resident democrat cocksucker at fox news. This guy seems like such a pretentious faggot the show is almost unwatchable.

No, you just went so far right that you can't even see a center right anymore.
But don't worry, pretty soon because you are going so far right, you will end up left, like Glenn Beck.

He's openly gay

This guy is center right? He's as much a part of the whole every thing is russia we need war now and how absolutely dare you, sir shit as cnn

Thought it was a meme. tht explains his insufferable mannerisms.

How do you stomach Fox News? The high saturation of colors and women with cakes of makeup on their face makes me sick. I watched it the other day to see Cody Wilson talk about 3d printed guns. I was expecting him to get softballed since it was a "conservative" network but the reporter grilled him as if he was going to destroy the country by spreading shitty plastic guns. I can't tell if he was trying to play devils advocate or if bitch boy republican conservacucks are actually against 3d printed firearms.

The absolute token faggot of FOX NEWS.
I loath that fucking faggot. At his time slot every day i turn fox off ( change channle) to Nickelodeon so that his viewer stats show that. I wish FOX would dump him.

>having to be told Shep is gay

Attached: x8Tqlkqy.png (400x400, 275K)

youtu.be/jgoSwMKKq1o

This was his coverage of the total eclipse a few months ago. He is acting like he is about to lose his job and doesnt give a shit. idk how he wasnt fired after this.

I hope he dies a slow, painful, AIDS related death

>the resident democrat cocksucker at fox news
That's almost everyone prior to primetime.

He is unironically a faggot for real though

But the leg couch is based. Love seeing all those milfs in stockings

Attached: legs.jpg (474x266, 18K)

Until Trump says something mean, then it is nonstop "I can't support Drumpf anymore after this, he has gone too far!" until primetime hits and they read all the angry emails they get from boomers telling them to grow a pair.

Unfortunately no one seems to die from AIDS anymore. Maybe he'll get that Super Gonorrhea.

ask him about his experience with little boys in Haiti

lol holy shit that contemptable performance is well deserved. I mean being forced to cover an astronomical event through a video feed has to suck but being in the path of totality is a jaw dropping experience

It was colbert tier unprofessional.