Meth

don't ever use this shit Jow Forums, not even once (in 95% of cases it causes immediate life long addiction on the first try).
it is the single most dangerous and addictive substance known to man, it should be classified as a chemical weapon, on the same level as sarin or VX gas.
5 of my closest childhood friends have died from meth. (most recent one was my friend who hung himself in police custody using an extension cord).

the worst part about it.... i am glad they are dead, now there is zero chance they will ever ruin someones life.
they will never traumatize women or children in a violent armed home invasion, they will never kill an old man for his wallet and car keys, they will never drive over a group of school children while running from the police.
good riddance, rot in hell scum.

lets get this straight now... hitler did not use meth, he took the prescribed dosage of pervitin, a relatively weak amphetamine pill that is absorbed through the stomach, and is metabolized into a completely different drug before it reaches the brain.
smoked/injected crystal meth is probably hundreds or thousands of times more potent and harmful that pervitin.

if hitler smoked or injected crystal methamphetamine he would have been dead long before 1945.

Attached: crystal_crack_pipe.jpg (1110x681, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcMIeyjggbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone#Economics
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
lighthouserecoveryinstitute.com/meth-addiction-facts/
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine
tweakergirlslove.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger it's too late for me

BUILT FOR SPEED

Attached: tumblr_owuejsIOug1vpk144o1_1280.jpg (564x1031, 231K)

>australian shitposters are drug addicts
can't make this shit up

Attached: 1531130424187.jpg (229x343, 30K)

yup did meth once years ago and i still think about it once a week, would never do it again though obviously.

THE ACE OF SPADES!! THE ACE OF SPADES!!

drug addicts deserve death

I hear the Aussie youth are getting hooked on meth. Is that true?

Meth: only on the weekends

Attached: 1532403880764.jpg (1232x1080, 154K)

addiction is possible to overcome. i used to inject heroin for about 2 years. that was 12 years ago. you just forget about it after a while. now if i could just quit alcohol.

>tfw never even seen meth in real life
feels good not to be a piece of shit

Attached: 1503777011563.jpg (396x385, 78K)

hot damn user.
Good for you. I've never done any drugs but my gfs sister (in rehab now) is a heroine addict. Shit is fucked up

Attached: DSC_1701-1.jpg (900x1350, 956K)

>in 95% of cases it causes immediate life long addiction on the first try

I laughed and puked a little this is so sad

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

i want some

>don't take fucking poison
Thanks for the hint. Got any insight on strychnine?

Why do you still think about it? Is it because it was extremely euphoric?

Internet is my addiction, it's worse than all the drugs because how easy it is to use

Everything you said is a lie. All of those awards go to alpha-PVP, not meth.

PS: Smoke more PVs!

Attached: Y3Afj7X.jpg (3264x2448, 601K)

>(in 95% of cases it causes immediate life long addiction on the first try).

also this is probably horseshit. you're not instantly addicted, one single dose isn't going to make you dependent on the drug. but if you're trying meth then you're probably already on the wrong path.

its fucking out of control.
LITERALLY around 1/3 young men are addicted in melbourne and rural vic.

it is seen to be on the same level as weed or alcohol here (meth pipes are being passed around at every youth party, and some parents actually allow their 13 year olds to smoke it on weekends).

meth is actually more popular than weed in the northern suburbs of melbourne.

Attached: 678346794679.jpg (720x540, 47K)

But at least, to some extent, you can learn shit on the Internet (unless you're just fapping 24/7)

I gotta say this sounds like hysterical bullshit. Can anyone confirm or deny with credible source?

lol

your just a sheltered child

Attached: 9E71C4AB-5A4D-4A2D-9620-00412F50FDA3.jpg (550x543, 92K)

>meth is actually more popular than weed in the northern suburbs of melbourne.
Weimarstralia

kek holy fuck. what's wrong with aussies?

Bullshit. Stims don't lead to Weimaria. That's heroin.

Bring the crackback back, Jack!

Attached: lcYAsHH.jpg (3264x2448, 723K)

What the fuck kind of chink induced shit are you doing to yourself, lad.

Attached: stop_it_get_some_help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

We are a country of empty bogans with no culture.

this. if you're an emu and have never seen meth you need to leave your fucking bedroom m8

I agree, I believe heroin is ultimately more detrimental to society however.

Meth junkies and heroin addicts should be sent to camps and forced to go cold turkey and work in a gulag situation, once they've gotten that far gone there's no fixing them.

My brother ruined my childhood and young adult life being addicted to heroin since he was 15. All my families money went to lawyers and rehabs for him and he died a few months ago.

Fucking waste but I am honestly glad he is gone

i want to try it now

so hitler was a perv?

Checked!

You absolutely right about meth.

Attached: meth.jpg (660x993, 283K)

who brought Duterte to Jow Forums?

it's hysterical bullshit

What actual fucking retard even goes near Meth?

smoke some and if it's that fukken good, tell all ya friends and get locked away until the rehab cleans you up.

at least that way you wont be guiding your opinions on blind belief

Smoke some a-PVP or a-PHP and you'll know what redpills really are.

killed by death. not meth.

Based Lemmy. ( the amp he was on was different to that mexican weapon grade shit )

I'm on some right now but I want to stress that your mental health will go way before your physical health is visibly affected. Most people know it's not a sustainable habit. Give a heroin addict millions of dollars and they'll live a more healthy life while still using. Give a meth head millions and their brain will be gone within a year.

>my friend who hung himself in police custody using an extension cord
how did he manage to find an extension cord while in police custody? not saying it cant happen but thats odd

i smoked meth for 8 months. shit was so good. better than adderall. but glad i dont do it anymore

Attached: terminator.jpg (2100x1500, 309K)

>smoke drug
>feel most intense high ever
>brain physiology changes and suddenly needs more of what made it feel so good
It's not hard brainlet cunt

no fap, just /pol when i'm not working.
that's it

>it can literally melt ur brain

so why isn't it used a as chemical weapon? why is it instead used as a performance enhancer?

retard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VcMIeyjggbM

It doesn't melt your brain you daft cunt, it overstimulates the receptors in it

Amphetamines and their analogues aren't "performance enhancers". People don't smoke Meth to suddenly be better at something, they smoke it because of the intense feelings of happiness they get from the reward centers in their brain being overstimulated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone#Economics
>α-PVP is sometimes the active ingredient in recreational drugs sold as "bath salts".

Attached: gadget.jpg (307x232, 11K)

That is one terrifying picture
Poor kids are probably dead by now

Only when sober, friend.

Attached: t3_5y2yav.jpg (576x768, 63K)

>yup did meth once years ago and i still think about it once a week
that's terrifying

Alpha-PVP is the best drug ever created, short of 4-MAR.

I used to be hooked on meth back in the day, I did it straight for 2 years, and its the reason why my teeth are falling out now. There is no other drug like it. I remember playing counterstrike and I would get kicked and banned because they would think I was cheating. That's how good meth made you. You would do it in stretches, you would do it for 3 days straight, but the crash would be horrible, basically you couldn't wait to sleep and reenergize just so you can do it again. Worst drug ever.

sounds like a loser. its sad though. im sure he never aspired to be a pathetic waste of oxygen. it just turns out that way some times.

>I was using a lot, .2 every few hours odd. And I was babysitting my dad and his gf who were arguing about psychosis delusions they were having, and I was fine and level-headed. Needless to say it’s not for all but me personally I've done snowballs gram hits of meow, this shit just blows them out the water. We were calling it America because of the Team America tune, every time I did a hit I would jump up and say fuck yeah

So you can’t provide a credible source? (Your drug-fucked brain is not a credible source)

lel, I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. I just don't hang around drug addicts.
You both sound like white trash tbqh.

you're vastly oversimplifying things and yet missing the point entirely.

you can pump AS MUCH DOPAMINE AS YOU WANT INTO THE BRAIN it wont do shit. you can use the magnets at a hospital to give yourself a 200 hour long orgasm if you so please. but these things are not "muh black hole of doom" they are simply bad choices.

used to snort some high grade af coke and I miss it all the time. I’ll get a random coke smell once in a while and my dick gets hard thinking of all the bar sluts I fucked

what the fuck? people really promote bath salts? and get addicted to it?

Hitler did meth, cocaine, drank like a fish fucked tons of bitches. Crazy German bastard loved to party. Its in the CIAs documents he lived in Colombia after the war.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Attached: SNzfhe0.png (448x599, 186K)

Sounds too high to me. I've known people who've tried it and didn't like it.
That being said, it is one of the hardest drugs to QUIT once addicted.
lighthouserecoveryinstitute.com/meth-addiction-facts/
>There’s a common misconception that meth is instantly addictive and one hit will make you hooked for life. This simply isn’t true. Most meth addicts report it taking weeks, months, or even years for their addiction to become full fledged.
I can't find the article now but it stated that 95% of addicts relapse, which might be what the user was referencing

Post more photos. Always interesting to see this shit.

Anyways I love the fact more and more people are doing drugs. Its getting to the point the new generation of drug users will die in their teens before they reproduce, hopefully the ones with drug using weak genes die off. We don't need them.

Why do 99% of female comics do a really shitty Liza Minelli impression?

Wait what? Explain this 200 hour orgasm with magnets (inb4 ICP lyrics)

>it just turns out that way some times.

yfw you learn middle school bully is now on heroin

Attached: lol.png (420x420, 288K)

Fuck around with it once maybe twice a year. You’re confusing meth with heroin. Or just shitposting. Literally none of this shit is true.

The addiction rate is BS. The warning to stay away is not

Wew lads.
I'm glad we along with chinks are taking you over.

Why yes, because we live in Hell and don't know it; much like a fish in water.

Attached: 1531627972881.jpg (480x357, 22K)

you're not taking over a goddamned thing, turd

The kind that thinks they're mentally stronger than the crazed crackhead down the street.
They are correct that they are NOW, but wrongly assume the crackhead started out mentally weak, and not just like them

Oh, PS: Here in the US, you can get a methamphetamine equivalent OTC.
Benzedrex inhalers. You can run an extraction of the propylhexedrine inside, convert it into the hydrochloride salt, and use it with magnesium citrate, l-theanine, and l-arginine to get a very close approximation to a methamphetamine high. All OTC and completely unregulated.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine

Attached: the_real_redpill_is_a_clear_shard.jpg (3264x2448, 842K)

>swapping one addiction for another

t. addict ;_;

Do you agree that addiction isn't the problem, it's the legal consequence and not having the drug? Do you think if you could have access to cheap heroin and didn't have to break laws, you would be able to function?

will you be ok?

I'm visiting Anchorage right mow and there is all kinds of meth heads just roaming the streets. Seen a junkie trying to parkour up some rocks next to the highway and crashed hard. Probably dieded, but didn't care as I drove away to find mooses

Attached: 20180807_123718_1024x1024.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

That's hardly being addicted then

kind of. there is a widespread distribution network at the street level, often controlled by outlaw motor cycle gangs.
Those dickheads are prepared to flush everything good about a community down the toilet just so that they have enough spare cash to buy motorbikes and jet skis without having to wage cuck.

>I'm on some right now but I want to stress that your mental health will go way before your physical health
This user is completely correct.
Get off now, user. It will kill you
>inb4 I don't care
You might if you weren't on meth

tweakergirlslove.tumblr.com

Attached: 1479053088242.jpg (1440x1430, 121K)

No, you're the one missing the point, being in the sun all day has roasted your brain just as much as any Meth junkie.
Firstly, dumping dopamine directly into someone isn't going to fuck with them because your body has countermeasures for when there is too much of one of those substances in your system. The problem is that when you do a drug, such as Meth, your body not only over-produces those substances, it does it in such volume that both the transmitters and receptors get burnt out, leading you to be desensitized to them.
Because of this, your brain requires you to take more of the drug, whatever it may be, to feel that same amount of euphora you felt the first time on that drug, but this is physically impossible thanks to your brain being physically altered from the first use.

I really shouldn't be explaining neuroscience to an Australian on a Thai Cave Painting Board, but I have nothing better to do.

I hear ya. I'm addicted to Jow Forums

I am 100% serious when I say that if I win the $100 million powerball jackpot next week, I will spend the rest of my life doing drugs.
t. Not presently a drug user

Xanax is this the new crack.

Stay away lads.

Good. Fuck communities. Communities lead to communism.

Attached: 10a5121dc68d4cf9996492be4a384666.jpg (1536x1152, 314K)

>heroine addict
we all are, user

Attached: 1447538389799.gif (550x309, 3.3M)

Was addicted to opiates, graduated to heroin after oxy got expensive and stuck with it for 2 years. Im 4 years clean thank fucking god. I still think about it everyday

What's funny is that is what I see when I look at the original picture

Benzos and stimulants are polar opposites tho.

Attached: t3_6de0r1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

You say this like its easy

Tried it once, it's overrated

Fag. I'm clean 8 years. I only think about it when my wife pisses me off.

Go drive around Kincaid park and surrounding neighborhoods.

Buddy. It affects your receptors, so that no matter how much dopamine you produce or induce, it cannot be absorbed by your system, cannot be processed, the closest you’ll get is remembering what good times feel like as you watch the crystal sizzle to sweet, oily glass.

Do you really believe what's written on glowinthedark.com?