Why are there no posts about this shit bag?

Why are there no posts about this shit bag?

Attached: shitbag.jpg (789x460, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/science-must-fall-time-decolonise-science/
smilingdavesblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/is-western-logic-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a patriot.

Attached: 1508494918193.jpg (2512x1672, 3.01M)

this story is definitely not being talked about on this board but the hysterical kikess screeching from that stupid bitch Rubin is notable at the very least

A patriot by undermining the legal system?

Attached: 1522846609688.png (514x1191, 353K)

>hysterical kikess screeching
then he did a great job, that's all I need to know.

>replying to Canadians
You faggots are worse than Canadians

>Whataboutism

LMAO

Rep. Devin Nunes can be heard on a secretly recorded tape warning that Republicans "have to keep all these seats" in November's midterm elections in order to protect President Donald Trump

Whataboutism isn't a real thing.

>literally post a picture of something else and pretend it's relevant to Nunes
>whataboutism doesn't exist bro

Go eat a hamburger

Nunes is saying the Dems might try to impeach if they get control of congress. Nothing more. Liberal hyperbole manufactured outrage 101.

He shouldn't be concerning himself with that at all. His job is to be impartial.

>Republican Congressman running interference against Republican lead DOJ for a Republican President

A fucking mess.

>He shouldn't be concerning himself with that at all. His job is to be impartial.
KEK. You're mad that Nunes is informing voters of the Democrats' plan? FUCK YOU.

Yes, because it undermines any investigation performed by the House Intelligence Committee.

NPR pushed the term whataboutism and claimed it was a tactic soviets used to use. There's no such thing. Does that word even actually sound like a philosophical term to you? Here's one that actually is: argumentum ad ignorantiam, and it's what you're doing. Pointing out contradictions in logic is not a fallacy

Congressional investigations are trash. Adam Schiff needs to be hanged by the neck until he's dead along with Warner Blumenthal Schumer Feinstein Pelosi Wasserman Flake and Corker and a ton more. You're committing sedition by shilling on this website for Media Matters, you know that right?

>committing sedition by shilling on this website for Media Matters

Oh no officer, you got me, bake em away toys.

Your country is turning to shit and you're celebrating while watching it happen.

You're using a proxy that your firm provides.

And you huff whippets while jacking off into a MAGA hat.

You're slinging truth pretty hard user, but I can find no faults with what you've said.

Do you completely block out from your brain the fact that you're paid to defend pedophiles, murderers, traitors, and the people preventing world peace?

I'm just so tired of this.

Do you just make up some random shit and assume that anyone that sees how fucked up your country has become must be a paid shill?

Nah, it's evident you are. You're just frantic because you got called out. Justice can't come soon enough but when it does it'll be great.

>Still responding to Ivans

Stop wasting your time, he's drunk on potato-water.

>Nationalist Congressman running interference against Globalist traitor-led DOJ for a Nationalist President
Makes sense, really.
>everyone who didn't drink from my koolaid cup is from Russia

Attached: 1518011384752.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

>in a partisan environment, important decisions will go all the way to the supreme court
oh wow, he said something totally non controversial that everyone already knew
yet again, it's fucking nothing

nice work my reactionary friend, you've found your very own "da joos" scapegoat. must feel good having an external enemy to blame for everything so you don't actually have to use your fucking brain

>whataboutism
go back to plebbit

It never fails, the Ivans always come out when you call out a single one. Its fucking hilarious.

>His job is to be impartial.

Nah pretty sure he ran with R next to his name you retard lmaooo

Attached: 1456501101316.png (400x400, 6K)

you must be on that left side of the bell curve you love so much, my reactionary friend

>>everyone who didn't drink from my koolaid cup is from Russia
Still awaiting an argument.

The game isn't Republicans vs. Democrats, it's Nationalists vs. the Globalist Banker Party (which both R's and D's are arms of the same entity)

Oh honey you don't know that logic is racist and that science must fall?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/science-must-fall-time-decolonise-science/
smilingdavesblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/is-western-logic-racist/

This thread is a reminder that Jow Forums is being raided daily by shills and agitators and nothing is done about it.
It's a reminder that the anons on Jow Forums are not allowed to complain about it or do anything about it without getting the ban hammer for your trouble.
It's a reminder that whoever actually runs this place now is actively working against the anons that generate profit for Jow Forums, while allowing redditors, leftypol fags and shills to shit up this board.

Attached: 1533862939303.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Attached: democratposting.jpg (682x767, 95K)

fpbp

I prefer this one

Attached: 1525657185197.jpg (640x755, 48K)

Yep you know where to go it's actually a lot better these days if you haven't seen it awhile traffic there is way up so the threads aren't so slow I only come here to shitpost and see the clownshow now but it used to be swimming through an ocean of piss and eventually finding amber gems here and there but not hardly that anymore. Fuck after less then 5 posts in a few threads I have to do so many captchas instead of just 1 every half hour or so so much wasted time and teaching googles ever improving ai how the world works I'm sure that won't ever come back to bite anyone in the ass compared to just random text captchas.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (684x720, 70K)

It is objectively better thank you

Bernie was in on it all along.

Oh wow, he’s right, how awful. Let’s spin in like it’s something bad.

There was a very informative post on word play of Rammstein's "Du Hast" today. Blew my mind. Basically the song boils down to "you asked me a question and I replied with nothing"

This