Germany NO!

This can't happen again!

Attached: IMG_20180809_185216.jpg (1080x1133, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM
youtube.com/watch?v=xcpviPyCUPU
youtube.com/watch?v=lVXdktmqwLg
youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqp4yYs1LdA
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-god-save-the-king-british-focus-tree-rework.1108801/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1505702183127.webm (900x600, 1.99M)

Attached: 1518004088787.webm (720x405, 1.92M)

They still have green blood lol

>Jews will kvetch
>ruin video games for Germans
>Beta uprising
>Merkel thrown out, refugees deported en masse
>fourth Reich established

Attached: 6y30626daoez.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

>(((Wolfenstein)))
they just want you to know who you're punching

So they can finally play Wolfenstein 3D and Indiana Jones?
Amazing. Welcome to 1992, Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM

Never saw this one. Upvoting

well, they probably will only allow it in games where you punch nazis, not in HOI4. not going to unblack Hitler either.

there was never an explicit ban to begin with because videogames weren't a thing post ww2
the ban is due to games not being considered art
you can put spastikas in movies, plays, artistic drawings etc
vidya has been recognized as a game hence they can do that to now

*art form

I've never understood the German relation with Hitler. They chimp out over Wehrmacht Symbols or Swastikas in games but have no problem putting Hitler (including Swastikas) parodies into Mainstream media
youtube.com/watch?v=xcpviPyCUPU

youtube.com/watch?v=lVXdktmqwLg

Now time to patch them into CoD. God damn iron crosses every where.

Yeah i had a free trial weekend on steam and it bothered me hard. Not that I'm a NatSoc fiend, but the absolute unnecessary-ness(?) of it all is what got me.

I refused to buy that game based on that fact. Fucking faggots.

Will the swastikas be drawn correctly or will they be the fake hate crime kind?

You mean
>friend
right?

Attached: 251ddabd49c7d739601a78ec8ab7c5079a06ee53a49a1acc433ba9834ef8e13a.png (797x598, 410K)

>he was the 1% that didnt vote hitler
lmao what a loser

Shit I haven't seen that one

Attached: 1413926537276.png (2197x1463, 1.2M)

What is this game?

Beseige

It's like another wall has been torn down.

he didn't die btw.

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

Attached: new meme.png (1200x744, 734K)

hey, just quit weed and I have no motivation to do anything

Stop jerking off too and go workout, gayboi. Then get plastered drunk when you are fiending and pick up bar sluts

>replacing a plant with socially accepted poison

>workout
I can't I got injured and haven't had time to recover because of work
>pick up bar sluts
I can't, I got this weird pale patch on my dick from doing that and bitches won't suck my dick cause of it.

And finally krauts can play RTCW uncensored. Although, that’s how I found out what “himmler” means because of that dumb ass pun in the censored version.

but the Iron Cross is one of the best looking cross variants, the first being The Cross of Jerusalem for me

it is a generally bad idea to replace weed with alcohol btw. alcoholism is much more dangerous then supposed weed addiction

my Dad and his father and his father's father were all alcoholics, personally I never drink it and get sick off one beer if I haven't eaten meat right before

Attached: 1489391805774.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

>not going to unblack Hitler either.
wut

i recommend an occasional drink and other then that sobriety + good diet and exercise

i know we've lal seen this before, but would anyone here actually purchase a model of that? im not sure how to rig a grill lighter, but ill probably mess around with one later.

i eat very well. I just can't exercise, I have tendinitis in my knees and wrists

well that's kinda a tricky situation. in that case you may actually need a constant/daily dose of an anti inflammatory drug. idk

It's not so much as an issue on Paradox's end. They have to do it if they want to make sales in Germany as Weimar2.0 regulates anything with a swastika or imagery relating to the NatSocs.

I bought a motorhome and am just going to go innawoods to live off grid and see if I can get better. kinda just want to escape it all and never come back.

also I went to a doctor but they weren't much help, specially about the patch of skin on my dick. It's been there for over a year,

maybe thats the best road for you to go down

and suddenly a thousand white supremacy gaymers got tiny erections

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

left: German version of the HOI4 German "leader"
right: mod to make it show Hitler

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (268x268, 31K)

I prefer the crooked cross.

SHADOW HITLER

Fuck yes.

great! now they can import all that wonderful anti white propaganda the american game industry has been producing

>there was never an explicit ban to begin with
>the ban is due to games not being considered art

the game was made in sweeden

Your missing out game is alot of fun. Blitz Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Then Yugoslavia flips fascists and declares against your puppet Romania, Attack Yugoslavia , Czechoslovakia guarantees Yugoslavia and pockets your entire army in the Balkans FML

Funded with (((American))) money.

>this can't happen again
It must happen again!

Seriously though, it was stupid in the first place. Perhaps Germany has hope after all.

Attached: 1520581062225.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

It's fun the first couple times you play it, but it kind of gets boring playin the same map and situation over and over again, especially since the number of countries worth playing are pretty small.

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ awesome!

Attached: 1502561298386.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

So, do you accept the premise that NAZis were Jacksonian Democrats, like Dinesh maintains in his movie?
And, did you enjoy the nearly 50% NAZI drama that was in the film?
Finally, would you deport this fucking poo in the loo because he is a nearly as black as a nigger and promotes civi-cukservative values?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-2.36.30-PM-1-870x430.png (870x430, 518K)

Degenerate art

>t. smokes weed everyday all day
I just drink on the weekends, chief. Alcohol is far superior to pot, it has history in our culture as well. I fuck sluts, but even the nice Christian girls I date enjoy a glass of merlot with a home cooked meal. Anyone past the age of 25 that smokes weed still is a loser where I live.

>not fixing the flag too
shameful

other mods do that, but this guy didn't want to be too edgy I guess

oh, I believe it's because games aren't considered art and thus don't have the freedom that stuff like this has
its a stupid rule and no one could be sure if they enforced it if they had swastikas in video games, but no major company wants to become known as the company that fought for swastikas in case they had to go to court with it

VERSUS

wait what? so wolfenstein etc was illegal in germany prior to this? I'm thinking about the orignal and stuff not the new swedish sjw cancer but original john carmack shit
kek I actually have this profile picture on steam I think. called saint hortler or something like that. My only posts is about blaming the jews for driver issues

Attached: heil2.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

lol they only made him more mysterious and cool

What game is this?

A project I made myself to shitpost, not an actual game

Yes I am that big of a loser

Attached: normandy.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

I agree that weed is degenerate. I'm only 23 though so I would be okay in your area. I smoke because it makes vidya, drawing and programming more exciting. It's very hard for me to find the motivation to do those things now that I'm sobering up. I do feel happier though and focused on getting a steady career/gf.

It's begun

i don't get it, my Hitler is like the right from like ever, not using any mods
btw: this is my ongoing match as THICCOSLAVIA (normal, ironman)
are you excited for the upcoming DLC, gonna have alternate UK focus tree (gonna have special Mosley one ayyyy), and a civil war focus tree for USA, hope it will be as good as the UK one from what I have seen also the other 2 I hope are for Greece and Finland

Attached: THICCOSLAVIA.png (1440x900, 1.86M)

these are pretty well done

a. is it full sized?

b. can i burn actual jews with it

so it begins

Attached: 1413503049946.jpg (221x228, 9K)

That's great, but when can I play as a horny nine month pregnant Anne Frank armed with a sniper rifle who shoots Nazis from rooftops during the day and has loads shot into her huge swollen womb at night by Peter van Pels?

Attached: Exclusive BF5 DLC content.png (1409x1139, 1.11M)

Thanks, user

*flies away to save normandy*

Attached: vrhitler2.webm (962x542, 2.94M)

SENOR HITLER DE ARGENTINA

It's not even that bad.

Attached: Maria and Kitty.jpg (1146x1600, 169K)

Hate in Germany is rising.
The fourth reich is coming...

Attached: dime.jpg (661x1024, 87K)

That USA and Britain one sounds pretty cool, and Finland and Greece can be fun. I'm glad they aren't just giving focus trees to small useless countries (sorry New Zealand). Although, in a bit of hypocrisy, I kinda want ones for Siam and Iran.

I was thinking of making a game like this, but obviously it couldn't be redpilled

Attached: normandy2.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Battletoads 3D

Woohoo! Now in WWII games my disabled nazi lesbian of kuh'lure can have a swastika on her uniform. Take that history revisionists!

Attached: 1528251409616.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

You'd have to label it as a comedy game

it's a small international clique who has no place to call their home. One day they reside in Prague, the next London then Paris. Then they screw with your drivers so your video games don't work properly

Attached: 1533668470527.png (700x700, 200K)

MICROSOFT WINDOWS!

do you play men of war assault squad 2?

do you play men of war assault squad 2?

Attached: 1024px-Nazi_swastika_clean.svg.png (1024x1024, 10K)

Why did we let East & West Germany reunite? We all know what's going to happen eventually...

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqp4yYs1LdA

>it's a small international clique

Attached: vergasen.png (900x600, 14K)

nvidia drivers in linux is still total cancer, I don't get why they can't fucking fix this shit. It's not the year 2000 anymore but it's like it is when it comes to just that. They can still not into linux drivers. frankly they all should be gathered up and put into labor camps to fix it if you ask me
nah I'm actually not much of gamer anymore. I only play civilization and this heroes of might and magic clone I can't remember the name of anymore.

last time I was logged in is probably like 4 months ago or something like that. I play like maybe two times a year or something, then I play for a couple of days and wait 6 months

Good choice

Those are pretty cool ships user.

Also I think as long you give people the option to play as an allies path or something (assuming this is like an fps game with missions) I think you can get away with a lot of shit. It doesn't even have to be a good allies path because most people will probably pick the Axis path anyway.

No, I only have really dumb apple laptop for gaming. It can nearly crashes playing HIO4, and now crashes when I try to play Civ 6 (which doesn't matter too much cause it's not great). Will look into it tho once I get a windows desktop or something better than this.

Attached: 4xLNFE6.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Great job user! Now put Unity down and go learn UE4

can we download it somewhere, senpai?

Attached: 1531808068239.gif (645x773, 1.68M)

Siam is actually a very good choice but i still hope for Finland and Greece since they had an even bigger role in the war than Technoslovakia
the UK and USA were officially announced with the UK one leaked

here you can see a part of the dev. diaries with some photos and infos, the photo of the UK tree included

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-god-save-the-king-british-focus-tree-rework.1108801/

Attached: 1528247538843.gif (128x116, 157K)

How much of you would put down shekels for a more realistic, Unreal Engine based NatSoc game?

Attached: 1532744755324.png (3000x750, 700K)