Kys Cathlicucks

youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk

Attached: FB_IMG_1533865815652.jpg (1080x1567, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
youtube.com/watch?v=vq-iuQRKsuI
youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9rrIDq7E
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
bbc.com/news/world-europe-25905108
archive.is/MfIW4
snopes.com/fact-check/pope-francis-gun-owners/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: images (1).jpg (269x187, 12K)

fuck, now i need to buy a gun

Pope is a traitor to all Christians, he is desperate atemt of church to get young people join the cult.

Like I give a fuck what the head of a Dagon cult thinks.

Fuck the pope.
Recently left the Catholic church.
Couldn't take it anymore.
Fuck him. Shame so many decent God fearing white people are Catholic.

literally serves the body of christ and drinks his blood but somehow isn’t Satan

daily fucking reminder about bergoglio's first day as "pope"

Attached: theantipope.jpg (1484x742, 288K)

Pastor Anderson may be Jow Forums preacher, but David Wood is our Christian Apologist.
>His conversion to Christianity
>youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
He proves Muhamaded is a false prophet according to his own words. No one should remain a Muslim after this 15 minute beatdown.
>youtube.com/watch?v=vq-iuQRKsuI
The

Attached: Why I am a Chistian.jpg (480x360, 36K)

(((Greenberg)))
Source or you are fake news memeflag

So why does the Vatican own so many firearms?

Attached: Vatican armoury.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Amen.

So he can rape them.

Oh, and what about the whole wall thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9rrIDq7E

Attached: Vatican wall.jpg (2448x2448, 1.09M)

I'm not fully up to speed on my omens, but I'm pretty sure that a dove getting fucked up by something isn't a good one.

Yea, who cares how jews spin the news. We shouldnt pay attention to that at all...

Kys faggot

Jesus said to sell your cloak and buy a sword

Kill yourself fake nazi faggot. Fuck this pope but you cannot show me a source of him saying that. You are fake news nigger jew.

So when is he disbanding the Swiss Guard? After all he's not a Christian if they are armed.

The Pope is the member of the religion of social justice, he's not a Christian. SJWs are the modern world's Catholic Church.

the pope is a hypocrite

>literally lying
that happened like a year later, the dove survived, and God doesn't give "signs" only protestant mouth breathers in flyover, incest-land believe that.

>catholic
>lecturing others on who is or isnt christian
the irony

Never too late to embrace atheism my friends :^)

Attached: 11739815124.gif (512x288, 145K)

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
Luke 22:36-38

Pretty sure the wall was there even before this guy's grandfather was born.

Antipope when

So when is he tearing it down, since border walls are not Christian?

Protestants need to go back to believing he is the antichrist. I know I do.

he's not wrong. Christians are not to arm themselves, they are to submit to martyrdom when challenged. Christians like to say "but Jesus said he came to bring a sword, not peace" but then they act like what he says directly after that line never happened.
Every awesome instance of (white) christians fighting real battles occurred in spite of christianity. It's a religion ideologically designed for a slave class... no amount of whining or twisting words will change the fact that the morality system is essentially "love everyone and serve everyone."

Why would I ever call myself a christian in the first place?

Attached: thanks charlamagne.png (727x536, 443K)

Sauce, links, etc. You fucking time-wasting asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44

>A literal faggot claiming anyone is not Christian

Can't let that one slip, Satan.

Attached: emilia checks em.png (348x447, 119K)

He was talking about international weapons dealers calling themselves Christian to create a false sense of legitimacy for their trade. The hypocrisy claim was about the people defending their stakes in the international weapons trade. Even then, he was talking about the current international arms trade, not about all potential arms trades structured on honest property exchange grounds instead of blatant manipulation.
Jesus you guys are so eager to denounce this pope. Get him when he actually does something retarded, don't just fabricate shit like a sniveling leftist.

Speaking of Catholic hypocrites . . . .

Attached: R (41).jpg (750x750, 124K)

I feel like the Pope doesn't understand what denomination he's a part of.

That's right Goy, defending yourself is very unChristian-like, you might hurt the attacker.

What happened to turning the other cheek?

POPE FRANCIS CAN'T CALL HIMSELF CATHOLIC ANYMORE! HA RIGHT BACK AT YA FAGGOT.

You are not Roman nor are you Catholic, barely even a Christian. The church of Rome is dead. It needs a resurrection through the body of Christ and the word made flesh. The apolstleistic continuation has been severed yet to be reborn.

Sounds about right for a guy running the largest pedophile ring in the world -aka- the Catholic Priesthood. The last thing you want is pissed off anglo saxon protestants hunting pedos with guns.

so i guess his entire personal guard is not christian anymore eh

i dont like him, but this quote is fake.

What's the next step of his master plan? Going all the way to the left and make sure catholics are exterminated by muslims while he sucks some nigger dick?

The father of lies is strong in Pope Francis.
His heart is wicked and his tongue a serpent.

Churchians are the enemy of God and Jesus

Christianity is the greatest psyop of all time

shut your lying jew mouth that was literally taken the day he became pope and released his dove of peace, get your false information peddling ass the fuck out of here

in addendum, way to show your fucking jew colors by claiming states in this country as "flyover incest land" jesus obviously you aren't white

Wrong. Christians are not instructed to lay down their arms and let their women and children get raped and murdered. This psyop that Jesus teaches pacifism is exactly that: a psyop. We will be persecuted for our faith in due time, until then: we are to rule and protect our household. I agree that the sword is not a literal sword, but "our enemy" is different from a ravenous reprobate clawing at the door.

Blatant lying, the post

Attached: 1532306297696.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Literally no one in Poland like that nu-pope, some priests even wished him death

A corvid no less

Attached: 47CFC1C1-648C-4B37-B33E-A196827358B4.jpg (1080x1060, 86K)

Follow Up Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4

>The last thing you want is pissed off anglo saxon protestants hunting pedos with guns.
Implying that only catholics have pedos in the clergy. Love that public education.

>Catholics

Attached: russian_orthodox_blessing_weapons.jpg (600x421, 86K)

And where does it say to submit to marytrdom? Were does it say carrying weapons is forbidden?
Jesus told His disciples they could have swords, and only was upset when Peter drew his sword and smote the high priests servant despite the necessity of the Jesus sacrifice.
The sword also had nothing to do with being, "reckoned with the transgressors" as this was also mentioned as Jesus hung crucified with the malefactors, indicating that its was because he was amongst humanity as the reason. There are NO new testament verses that nullify owning of armament, therefore the abundance of scripture in the OT referring to the Israelites bearing arms and being okay is still in effect.
>another episode of let me lecture you on your religion
How about no

This is it exactly. Everytime. That pope is a kike too.

>Jesus called people to sell their belongings and to buy a sword.
>A sword, not a gun.
>checkmate, gun-owning Christians

Not him, but:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-25905108

One year later as claimed.

This. Also the Vatican has a love of Beretta arms stock.

the pope is a fucking HERATEC

Someone Sainthood Now this fucking Commie prick!

the papacy has always been a shame. that's like day1 euro history.

Christians were the cock sucking liberals all along! I fucking knew it.

>You must perfectly align with the present leader of said organization or you are not a legitimate member
>You are not American if you don't like Obama
>You are not German if you don't like Merkel
>You are not an user if you don't like Hiro
Your logic is flawed.

Attached: y tho.png (600x700, 899K)

no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
just because you don't like the current pope, or even the Catholic Church in general, doesn't mean you have to throw out theism/religion entirely.
when you graduate highschool this concept won't seem so baffling

>Matthew 10:34

Attached: 1500931431358.jpg (530x417, 92K)

How butthurt must all those pagan cum-guzzlers felt then when all of them got BTFO by God's divine Christian armies?

>Crypto kike tells Christians how to be Christian

Except this is literally Catholic doctrine. Either you agree with the Pope or you are not a Catholic.

>"fake quote, fake link"
Here faggots. Who cares if the semantics were slightly different, article by (((Greenberg))) is real.
archive.is/MfIW4

So he is sitting atop a mountain of hypocrisy?

You just proved you don't know Catholic doctrine, dipshit.

More like
>Crypto kike tells oblivious crypto kikes how to be good goyim

This is now a Western Christian Art Appreciation thread.

Attached: 1501741153069.jpg (1558x2401, 838K)

Pic related

Attached: cf5558b06b70631671fc9c37a3e271ec_-meme-thats-not-how-this-works_480-278.jpg (480x278, 49K)

Good thing I'm atheist

All roads lead to Rome, the most evil and corrupt group on planet Earth.

Attached: Christ Meditation in the Desert.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

>Christians are not to arm themselves
a favorite idea of the NWO

>The Pope is infallible.
>Well, except this time.
>And this time.
>Kinda.

Catholicucks literally can't defend this.

I don't give a fuck about this for me because I stopped believing in jew fables back in the 80's when I actually read that shit cover to cover and saw how stupid it is.
But holy shit he's a cunt to say something like this about people like my parents.
He's literally saying they can't be christians because they raise animals. You can't raise animals without a method of rapidly dispatching them, you NEED a weapon. Maybe not a gun, but you need something, and if you're going to have a weapon, why not have the best cleanest safest tool that can be used on an animal that isn't standing still?
Now my mom and dad are hellbound for what, basically providing hundreds of thousands of people with clothes and some meat for decades?
I guess that my grandfathers are in hell too? They had guns on their/our farms. And they even picked up some other guns one time and went to stop other people with their own guns who were taking over lands of peaceful christians, and when they stopped those oppressors, they walked out of the lands they had seized, and put their guns down.
Which is more then can be said about the actions of the armies of several soldiers that Jesus himself had fellowship with.
I guess the pope just isn't as forgiving.
Fucking retarded. I wish my parents would listen when I tell them that church is a racket, and the Catholic Church is the worst of the bunch.

>ex cathedra is hard to understand

Attached: hfzrj.jpg (480x600, 43K)

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Christcucks, get the fuck out of our way.

Attached: dfsghsrthsdgb.jpg (1202x665, 230K)

Attached: 1498188436323.jpg (1333x750, 1017K)

ARTICLE:
archive.is/MfIW4
WHY ITS BULLSHIT:
snopes.com/fact-check/pope-francis-gun-owners/

OP is quoting buzzfeed tiered articles to make a hit piece on Catholics. This is literally a psyop.
why are you lying and why are people so gullible?

Lmao who cares what this faglover says? He's not even a real Pope, he's just a sidearm of the establishment
That isn't the word of God he's hearing, it's his handlers

>VATICAN CITY - Two white doves that were released by children standing alongside Pope Francis as a peace gesture have been attacked by other birds.
>As tens of thousands of people watched in St. Peter's Square on Sunday, a seagull and a large black crow swept down on the doves right after they were set free from an open window of the Apostolic Palace.
>One dove lost some feathers as it broke free from the gull. But the crow pecked repeatedly at the other dove.
>It was not clear what happened to the doves as they flew off.

Then again what's even the point of being religious if you don't agree with all of it? Isn't just having faith kinda the point of it?

False pope.

Attached: file.png (1417x1417, 2.27M)

A disgrace to the office and to the faith. Yet few remember that the Kingdom of God is not of this world, and focusing on worldly matters such as firearms is a critical flaw in detractors, laymen and now even the Pope. Christ is within all of us, perhaps Bergoglio needs a reminder he is a spiritual leader and not a communist politician.

>trying to understand "symbolism" that changes every generation
Why even bother? You're just going to change shit again in a few years.

I for one welcome our first openly gay Jewish pope.

Implying the rest of the Vatican will let him.
Popes can't even decide their own schedule.

Attached: youknowwhattodoanon.jpg (3888x2592, 436K)

Attached: orthodoxy.jpg (741x556, 90K)

So just let niggers kill your families, that's Christian?

Donatism is a heresy retard.

Werhaboos are sorry fucks, but that is a sweet AT-AT.