Okay user, today is the day you will be executed. What will your last meal be?

Okay user, today is the day you will be executed. What will your last meal be?

Attached: electric-chair.jpg (1920x1440, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rgnUpz7XNA&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked
a fully functional grenade and I plan to eat it after pulling the pin

your semen

10000lbs of bacon.

Steak and bourbon

your semen

A medium UNO's Chicago-Style Pizza with a six pack of Weihenstephaner

>proceed to gently grasp his one-nut scrotum
>heal it via miracle, out pops another nut
>we hug and cry for a while then he helps me sneak out the prison

a hot 12 year old chick

Tendies, obviously.

well done steak w/ ketchup

how much protein in that?

Fasting.

Chicken legs so I can get stabby with the bones

>well done steak
YOu should be offed if that is how you treat a steak.

Cheeseburgers in paradise

I'll take the Garbage Burger, please.

Attached: original_bad-idea-burgers-infographic.jpg (694x3866, 716K)

Chicken Noodle Soup.
Rib Eye Steak.
Cheddar cheese and Broccoli stuffed Chicken.
Cheesecake.

A bottle of Trivento Eolo Malbec, if no alcohol then some fresh Water, from the best source available.

In-n-out 6x6 protein style with animal style fries and a strawberry shake

The lifes blood of the souls that will serve my will in the next world.

Just one pea and a glass of milk

lobsters

Attached: strogonoff-de-pollo_90626d3387bf352b7cbcb07557941237.jpg (640x538, 81K)

Attached: 1517116507427.png (120x123, 34K)

6 cans of refried beans and prune juice. Fuck 'em, leave a good mess behind to clean up.

a bunch of LSD, 100 chicken strips from raising canes + a gallon of their sauce.

A hundred gallons of liberal tears

Olive Garden's never ending pasta bowl..

You wont be able to pass it thorough that fast lol, thats why you eat that meal for breakfast.

>tendies
/thread

Beef wellington, caviar, a nice chianti to go with the main course, a dry gin martini before the main course, if allowed, a wedge salad as well

tfw live in texas and some faggot didn't eat his last meal so now everyone just gets whats on the menu

Attached: cdd.jpg (640x595, 41K)

coca cola and mentos

They fit you with a butt plug to keep the mess down.

Either the largest rib eye they can give me
cooked blue rare or nothing at all.

Some nice twink cock

Shame on any fellow American bros that didn't post the obvious last meal for those that bleed red, white, and blue.

Attached: image_1523440015_20081398.jpg (681x960, 75K)

Order a ton of food;
Filet mignon wrapped in bacon, de-veined shrimp sauteed in garlic butter with lemon, a baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives, and real bacon bits, corn on the cob, asparagus with hollandaise sauce, French bread with butter, goat cheese, cantaloupe, apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream, and an iced tea. Two pounds of bacon, a large four-meat pizza, four fried chicken breasts, two drinks each of Mountain Dew, Pepsi, root beer, and sweet tea, two pints of ice cream, five chicken fried steaks, two hamburgers with bacon, fries, and a dozen garlic bread sticks with marinara on the side.

>nah i'm not hungry. don't eat anything.

/this

>not seeing flag
>not catching the t_d neg
got to bed, youre drunk.

The raw brain of a chimp

Pussy.

>"this nigga eating beans!" is the last thing you hear.

A single olive.

Exquisite choice, sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=8rgnUpz7XNA&t=1s

You probably want to specify to the warden of what kind of pussy you are looking for or he might send this as your last meal.

Attached: ee6d255ef47f5ada4375783f24213ea9.jpg (575x500, 85K)

criminally underrated

Attached: keksicus maximus.jpg (596x628, 45K)

your mom's asshole

i heard of a story of a guy who chose to be gassed and his last wish was that one of the guards should hold his hand while they do it

Boiled cabbage, boiled eggs, and a thick whey protein shake.

I'l make every last one of you fuckers sorry.

LAMB SAAAAUCE

I would probably want a 32oz tomahawk cooked medium, a 12 oz wagyu steak, 3 pounds of mashed potatoes and gravy, and 3 pounds of peppered gruyere mac and cheese.

Nothing. Or a pizza because I would not trust them to make anything on their own worth eating and pizza brought in will be good even if cold.

Would also take up smoking again at last if they would let me smoke a pack of cigs.

5 lobsters
5 steaks
10 baked potatoes
25 scrambled eggs
25 overeasy eggs
20 strips bacon
4 bottles of red wine

My castizo's sweet sweet pussy.

Give me 3 gallons of milk we'll see if you can hold back the pressure

I'd be okay with that.

Ruth Bader Ginsburgs heart.

I'm going to starve before my execution : (

Peking Duck.

cool ranch doritos

Attached: 555.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Mommmm! More tendies

ass

1 Gallon of hot n thick cumwads.

Attached: raisin rattled.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

Fiesta Lime chicken from Applebee's. I'm not even kidding that shit is on point

A whole case of The Sip.

Attached: god in a can.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Some pussy

Attached: japanese-students.jpg (864x516, 367K)

whale beef with fried onions and brown sauce

bet he was a nigger

1 lb of natural soil - rich organic black.

ur gonna stink when u die lol

Prime Rib blue rare, sauteed asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, served with single malt Kentucky bourbon on ice. Plus some jew york style cheesecake for dessert.

Your mums sweet ass

One turducken, a chocolate cake with teenie tiny little layers, and to wash it down some coffee made with some of those beans shat out by a civet cat.

id consider 3 of them

>mum
You forgot to turn your proxy off, Muhammad

Left, 2nd from right and far right?

that's pretty good too. We don't eat duck here but it's damn good. If you want duck you have to get some chinese food
my god that's disgusting. who the hell puts fucking ketchup on steak. gas your self

>Whale beef

Attached: whale beef.jpg (1072x795, 229K)

Bourbon on ice, no just no user

it was this guy he killed a black from dragging him by a truck

Attached: untitled.png (460x276, 207K)

seriously though if you actually make the demand for whale beef in the us, will they get it?

will they actually come here, iceland or the faroes and buy that, or will they say no?

Look out, Boss.

Honestly. French toast.

maybe this beef stroganoff thing but with moose instead, called moose stew. that's damn comfy. I doubt you sell moose meat in the us
that's damn good though, especially with french fries and these small swedish onions

joikaboller! since the reindeer hunting season starts today. Joikaboller is these meatballs made from reindeer, they come in a can with brown sauce. Joik is like this type of singing the samis do, baller means balls

I feed on the ambient energy of the universe if you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine...faggot

Attached: 1532624115756.jpg (454x417, 15K)

Cheese Tortellini alla Carbonara with extra extra parmesan... (found out a little year ago i'm allergic to dairy products.)

Ill rather be a slave please

Clever devil.

Cheese pizza

imagine if lutefisk is the last thing you eat before you die, you would go
>oh please just kill m e I can't take this taste

I really hate lutefisk just the smell of it makes me puke. On my mother's side it, but my father's side originates from the westlands granted they all grew up in the east but my grand father was from there. Regardless they eat that shit

A bucket of crab legs, tray of assorted sushi and sashimi, 2 Taco Bell burrito Supremes with fire sauce and a coke.

I think the worst thing I've eaten my entire life, or at least tried to eat, is mashed cow lungs. it's called lungemos. My god you really just want to kys when you eat that. I can still remember that disgusting smell and taste

Olive garden endless breadsticks

come on hurry I up I can't take it anymore, where is that god damn poison. what's taking so long god damnit

I think after one bucket of the breadsticks and my pasta i'd be begging them to put me down.

>mashed cow lungs
I wouldn't try that ever

Attached: 8d6.gif (217x320, 121K)

Attached: 1500323885397.jpg (327x324, 15K)

Guinness drought and a well done Burger with all of the toppings.