Well, sweaty? I'm waiting

Well, sweaty? I'm waiting.

Attached: 8F4D0DF9-8833-44AC-AFDF-C4ABE453270C.jpg (750x694, 353K)

Require ID if you want to vote?

Go get sick and/or injured in Quebec, see how you like it.

Sweaties....

Attached: 1A528E05-0F0C-4048-B737-91FF1351F4DE.jpg (600x667, 248K)

Spam thread

I'd lick her sweaties.

I want to cum in her butt and make her lick the shit off my dick

She's got those crazy eyes, probably the control-freak type, you know, given her pathological commie bs.

Legalize brothels?

>A spic is giving the white people advice on how to run a country properly

Lol

She looks like the kind of crazy that'll pull your condom out of the trash bin to impregnate herself with the discarded jizz.

based and redpilled

Suddenly there is push in even Finnish yellow-media for how heavenly paradise Finland is with "free" healthcare.
I suspect it as being a part of a eird campaing-strategy by the owners and puppets of media towards US citizens, but yet can't quite grasp why we have to be bombarded with the propaganda too?

Every other developed nation in the world has its military subsidized by the United States.

Because
N I G G E R S

I'd give anything to sniff her well-seasoned pits. I'd die just to have her sit on my face after not showering for a week. She is pure erotic desire.

She couldn't even tell her life story. Her campaign was built on playing the victim and lies for the most part. I highly doubt she knows how to run a country.

Exactly my thoughts.

Attached: 88DD92F4-0116-41F8-B730-D4BF9B981A7C.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

"Every other developed nation" is almost 100% white.

Attached: 7685922B-0D5A-44A2-A371-4A2B72E99B46.jpg (1125x621, 394K)

If only people could sit in the ER in a hospital in the West End of Toronto, full of immigrants and filth. It's not the utopia they dream about.

She literally has a double-major in Economics and International Relations. How the FUCK is she not supposed to be an expert on this shit?

Maybe it was feminist economics and international relations

Isn't this the same women that had to be warned by her manager about hiding tips so she didn't have to share as much with the wait staff?

kek, no wonder she landed a job as bartender

She's gotta have nudes on the icloud.

Lets find them.

Attached: 1533435281973.png (490x484, 351K)

What? Voter ID control check or ID Voting Card ?

I told to people in Africa that you didn't have mandatory ID control for voting, they wouldn't believe me.

A childhood friend of mine went to uni to become a lawyer. She ended up in graduate school studying ecofeminism.
>The term Ecofeminism is used to describe a feminist approach to understanding ecology. Ecofeminist thinkers draw on the concept of gender to theorize on the relationship between humans and the natural world.
She was hot, from Eastern Europe, the girl next door type. Last I saw her she was a couple hundred lbs with green and pink hair.