Could you stop women breast feeding in public if you pretended perverts like seeing it?

Could you stop women breast feeding in public if you pretended perverts like seeing it?

Attached: 64impala.jpg (612x612, 162K)

just blow a load on her tit, she’ll stop

Wtf is your problem with women breastfeeding in public?

Can I film it?

Yes, you can film anything you want in public. If a women is breastfeeding on a park bench or bus stop you can film her and no one can legally stop you. If you do that in a shopping mall your results may vary because it is private property and they might kick you out if she complains.

they do it for attention now and to virtue signal. my sister did it in church during a funeral in the front row and it distracted the priest. pissed my family off except my mom who thinks she can do no wrong.

All women should induce lactation 100% of the time tbqh

most of them just do it because they need to feed their child I'd assume.

>pretend

Being opposed to women feeding their babies naturally seems pretty shit tier.

Fat gross saggy titties with veins from a 50 yr old mum when I'm trying to eat my lunch.

I've never seen a 50 yo new mom in my life and I guess it's pretty fucking rare.

Probably, but that may backfire into another "all men are perverts/rapists/etc.!" scenario that a lot of women tend to whine about

Probably made him more stiff than the guy he was eulogizing.

I encourage women to do it. When I see them I walk up and congratulate them on their bravery and ask them if they mind if I sit and participate

Men are such perverts and I hate it so I'ma get my tits out in public,

Germany doesn't have bogans.

>if you pretended perverts like seeing it?
I wouldn't have to pretend.

well it was a catholic priest so he might have been gay

no go on facebook its a whole movement where they have to brag about flopping their tits out and having no shame about

why you wanna stop it; just take and post pics dude, you can use them to fake being a "femanon"

There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public.
The women that make a huge deal about it are crazies, but I'd rather women breastfeed than use the formula Jew.

yeah you're retarded and probably voted for merkel, too. the fucking brat could wait an hour until the fucking funeral service was over. disingenuous posting award for this thread goes to you. go check yourself into dachau faggot.

I'll add I think women should try to find a private place to feed the babies but if they can't there's nothing wrong with doing it in public.

lelz

yeah, maybe that's a thing because people actually do shame them for feeding. It's a defiance reaction. if it was just naturally accepted nobody would make a fuss about it.

doing it during a funeral is a bit much, i'll give you that. but that's an extreme example. i'd also not be ok if someone did it in an opera or something, but on a train or in a park or restaurant it's fine.

also:
>fucking brat
Is that what you call your nephew? At least your sister passed on her genes unlike you.

sorry, I'm retarded, thought you were the same mutt I responded to originally.

Ok virgins, I get that you're annoyed because seeing tits first time in your lives makes you have awkward boners but that's what mothers have to do in order to keep their babies healthy. Do you think they do it because they want attention? No. They feel uncomfortable doing it in front of people but they do it for their children. Why seeing natural things upsets you so much? There are worse problems such as LGBT parades where adult men walk naked and everyone has to watch it. See the difference? Mothers do it because they don't want their children to die, gays do it for lulz.

>Slap the bitches.

This,

They do it for attention and internet feminist points.

Just because something is natural doesn't mean it's good. You know what else is natural? Poison Ivy

>There are worse problems such as LGBT parades where adult men walk naked and everyone has to watch it. See the difference?

No.

>Mothers do it because they don't want their children to die.

A child won't die if they cover it or do it somewhere else... they do it for lulz and fuck you I'ma feminist,