What the hell is taking so long?

How much taxpayers' money has this shabbos goy wasted on a pointless investigation?

At the point it's obvious they're waiting to drop whatever made-up bullshit they have right before the midterms to swing it for the Dems so they impeach Drumpf.

Honestly, Trump should never have called for the special investigator in the first place.

Attached: mueller charlie rose.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)#Criminal_charges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giuliani said he'd be done by September 1st max.

He's a chad

Attached: check the jaw digits.png (810x450, 551K)

Hurry Mueller!

biggest waste of federal funds in history. we should get a tax refund once mueller is jailed

Mueller is owned by someone. He probably will lose his balls if he cant find something to prosecute Trump with.

there is a lot of dirty shit in trump's past for him to keep covered up, he'll be working the trump protection detail for the remainder of trump's time in office

They get paid by the hour lol

Think how much of our money he's wasted over his entire career and what did it buy us?

Attached: 1506225323380.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Taking down mobsters takes a while, they're going pretty quickly, all things considered.

Obama is literally the only president that didn't come under a special independent investigation in recent. Nothing came of the others nothing will come of this one except maybe Obama's crimes.

to delay it until dems win the house back and start impeachment

the trillions of dollars of bailouts to the banks and sending the FBI to crackdown on the protests about it earned him some good will from your masters

45k indictments in less than 12 months is a bigger happening than anyone alive has ever seen and possibly in all of human history.

This investigation will drag on until the summer of 2020 when any actual findings will come out to ensure Trump loses re-election.

This should be transparently obvious.

And there's a long, long way to go still. The documentaries of this era are going to be amazing.

>my masters
what are you implying I'm just saying it's been done before and Obama is the anomaly

Not a long way to go. We're on the precipice retard. It's gonna be fully finished by September 1st and the rest of this month is gonna be great too.

im implying you are a cucked little slave to the your oligarchical masters, same as obama

Can't wait for them to lock that orange cocksucker up for life. I hope Melanoma gets throw in jail too as an accomplice and gets raped by bull dykes daily.

I hope they put Trump and Putin in jail.

Lock em up!

How much are you paid?

Attached: 1533819832074.jpg (997x874, 171K)

I'm implying Obama's the anomaly and deserves to be investigated I'm sorry I meant to imply that in my op sorry I misled you

Hmm, well going to the top will be a big deal, but probably not the end of it. Those may be separate investigations though.

He'll ... decide that when the time is right for a case. Non-bias.

Do you think for a moment that if the GOP had even a whiff of something worth investigating that they wouldn't have jumped on it?

Mueller has to rap it up 60 days before any election or it becomes election meddling.

Attached: tenor copy.gif (498x498, 1.73M)

Nope, there is no such rule. No matter how much they bitch and accuse on the matter it's still nonsense.

Is this actually true?

Jew

everyone point and stare at the adorable child that thinks party politics is real

You could accuse a politician of playing politics with investigations, and they could suffer political consequences. Mueller is not a politician.

only politicians can be accused of political meddling.

Attached: LTV.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Oh wise and courageous cynic, thanks for reminding me that nothing matters at all and that everything is terrible in exactly the ways that reinforce your specific form of pessimism.

Nope, because it goes too deep, there's always another thread to pull. We went through this during the election when /cfg/ was a recurring general. Black Widows weave a mangled web and so do the Clinton's. There's a like a 900 page Google doc floating around with all that shit

No, but it doesn't fucking matter of you aren't. Sure if he were actually neglecting the rules of his job for political aims he could be in trouble, but I hold onto the extreme position that Mueller is almost competent at his job.

Ahhhh

Stop acting so reactive duude

Question for you: 1 of 3. Favorite books/music/movies?

Th**ks user

are you kidding?

it is awesome that people as stupid as you are completely hoodwinked. god forbid you were tryin to pull on actual levers of power, you might start fucking shit up.

Oh let me have my fun.

The particulars of my mental distress makes it hard to enjoy most media, but I could point you to some quests I've been enjoying, if you like.

Of course there's kinds of corruptions with and beyond party lines, but if you think party politics don't matter than you have absolutely no clue what those things actually are and are reacting to nothing but a vague paranoia.

you dont know what words mean

They will .. stupid white trash's days are numbered. Rural fucktards.

Attached: 80DBB9BA-9738-4BFD-991F-F03C268D201E.jpg (824x1174, 178K)

party politics is the bottom 50% fighting the next 49%, roughly

slaves bickering for other slaves shit. whatever. a fucking joke.

>Rekt
The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees from using their official authority or influence to affect the result of an election.

Attached: Winner.gif (350x450, 2.52M)

What.

I can interpret that line at least three different ways, but rather than trying to parse that bullshit how about you come back speaking english?

>"Rodriguez"
>US Government Consensus
the absolute state of these impossible to verify sources

And doing their job in a perfectly normal fashion that happens to be inconvenient for an election does not violate the act.

you can't name one thing of consequence that the parties differ on. not one. its just a retarded belief you have because you are unthinking ape that regurgitates what your masters tell you.

Nah, Trump before was just a kooky NY real estate developer and television host. Any dirt on him is out in the open

>Trump called for the special prosecutor
No, that was cuckboy Sessions who immediately upon being sworn in, recused himself and created the conditions that allowed for Mueller to exist as special prosecutor.
What Sessions didn't realize is that all of this is a big landmine that Obama/Clinton left for Trump. They engineered everything that is going on right now but what they didn't plan on was that Trump didn't actually do anything illegal, so Mueller hasn't found fuck all. Obama put all his money on the fact that Trump surely was as corrupt as his personal campaign was, so undoubtedly there was a mountain of dirt to be found with special interest groups handing over cash (remember Obama's entire 2008 cabinet was chosen by Citibank execs and producers, as per leaked Podesta emails). However Trump did not take any special interest money, made his own cabinet, ect.

I know you hoping for that. RR would be hanged because it's one of the reasons why fired Comey because of that.

Attached: Rap it up.gif (260x194, 976K)

wew lad. trump has been CIA since his 20s when roy cohn brought him in

you clearly dont know the tenth of it

>Is this actually true?

All this shit will end up in the Supreme Court anyway and Trump will win. That's why Rudy and Trump are playing and toying around with all this interview garbage.

Rudy wants to drag this out as long as possible because the approval for the probe is tanking month on month........down to 40% now.

Attached: 1518232678466.jpg (620x530, 65K)

Two fucking years.

It should also be noted that once this Mueller shit is finally finished, Trump is going to purge the FBI and DOJ thoroughly just he's never had the chance because all his 'advisors' in the west wing say Oh No! You can't fire anybody it will look like interference!

He was bitching about the Judge today, I don't think Mueller is actually that good of a prosecutor.

where was all this outrage over investigative funds during the Benghazi investigation (an ACTUAL witch hunt that resulted in zero indictments or charges)?

Herman Munster has a Uranium One problem.

You mean the investigation into a terrorist attack on a US embassy resulting in actual deaths? Seems like you should pay to investigate that, not Alex Jones tier conspiracy theories about Russia, who has a miniscule economy compared to the US, intefering in an election because nobody can handle the outcome that Trump actually won.

Hello white trash in this thread. What is it like to be obsolete?

The Benghazi investigation unveiled the Clinton server which in turn unveiled quite a bit about the Clinton foundation and the pay to play schemes therein.
>no charges
given the state of the DoJ that's not so much a mark against the investigation as it is a mark against the DoJ and frankly against anyone who would actually argue that as if it meant something.

That’s literally all he’s ever been good for
>anthrax
>9/11
>Enron
>Libor
>benghazi

kek hey Moshe got your towel ready for the shower?

Meanwhile, Mueller and Ocacio are reeking havoc on Democrats.
>Trump Curse Strikes Again

Attached: 5 for 5.png (628x268, 47K)

Except....she's actually guilty....retard.

Oh well if Giulani says so.

They are waiting for the mid-terms to drop the 'big one'.

Rudy said it. It's going to blow up in their faces. Expect huge reforms.

Hillary didn't even campaign in Wisconsin for fuck's sake, she spent most of her time at swanky parties in California while Trump flipped all the swing states. Someone needs to sit them down and explain that no matter what the Russians might have done Hillary was never going to win, this whole Russia thing is arguing over what color the deck chairs were on the Titanic.

Yep he's completely innocent of everything, including the completely unnecessary obstruction of justice he's repeatedly done in plain public view while demonizing everything and everyone that could possibly help hold him responsible for all those things he didn't do.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

I hate post-facts society

Attached: 6B99F069-A3A5-4C47-8C56-8B0F5F73813E.jpg (400x400, 37K)

I think that's why Trump has waited with a lot of this FISA stuff, he's holding it as a counterpunch for when Mueller tries to claim tweets are obstruction or some other asinine bullshit.

>Pointless investigation.
If it is so pointless than why have so many people being indicted?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)#Criminal_charges

You idiots keep saying this while like 10 people who were directly in his campaign orbit have been indicted.
There is a process to criminal investigations.
You don't go after the top first.
You go after the bottom.
Then you work your way up the chain.
Typically, if you can get charges on the lower level conspirators, you can get them to flip on the higher ups.
Same shit with the Mob investigations Mueller led way back in the day.

Nah at that point its just called authoritarianism.

Mueller can scream larps all he wants, Trump will just declassify what they did to him along with everything the FBI did wrong since it's inceptions.

Attached: trump-blood-rage.jpg (970x647, 95K)

Hillary had those states in the bag, then Trump campaigned there at the last minute, to what should have done absolutely nothing, in response to information no one knows, and eeked out wins in three states that shouldn't have happened by a margin of 80,000 votes all together.

Nothing suspicious at all, of course.

I don't know but Qanon just posted and said "The previews are over, it's Showtime" so maybe we'll find out soon!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-21-59-00.png (1440x2560, 301K)

11 hours of grilling and all the GOP managed to prove was that her shit does indeed smell like roses. You might as well call this shit a religion, so you can get tax breaks.

And then Trump will pardon them all.

And this. What's it mean?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-21-58-47.png (1440x2560, 384K)

And a third

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-21-58-21.png (1440x2560, 322K)

Mueller works for Trump.
Everyone knows this.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>Tax fraud
Oyyyy veeeeeeyyyyy

Last one

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-21-56-17.png (1440x2560, 365K)

Funny thing about those indictments, they're all rather thin. There should be a lot more related charges grouped up with them that aren't there. Almost as if they were being left out on purpose so the state could issue them if federal pardons nullified the others.

Wrong son. She didn't give of hoot. Even MSM ragged on her about it.

What did Trump do? Got in his private jet and doubled down on those States. Trump was a campaigning machine powered by of Mcdonalds Fries and diets cokes. Absolutely crushed it.

Mean while Hillary was literally being carted into her black ambulance.

Attached: Fuel.png (750x563, 523K)

>while like 10 people who were directly in his campaign orbit have been indicted.

and not a single charge related to fuckingcollusion

Attached: 1487285152493.jpg (596x667, 118K)

I noticed that your dramatic retelling didn't actually dispute a single fact I said.

>i hope a woman gets raped
t.jew

Not a single American charged with a conspiracy with a foreign government or with any improprites related to the 2016 election still? Yawwwwwwn

It's almost as if you've never seen a political assassination before. How cute.

Attached: Hillary 2020.jpg (730x490, 153K)

>and not a single charge related to fuckingcollusion

You dropped this:
>yet

>"drain the swamp"
>"lock her up"
>revel in the corruption of your leaders because it pwns the libs
disgraceful

Q is on a roll! Latest just now!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-22-11-11.png (1440x2560, 284K)

This is the pattern mob cases take, outside in nailing the small fry to make them turn on the bigger ones. Only reason Manafort hasn't already flipped is because russia will literally kill him.

What is The Farm?

>but I could point you to some quests I've been enjoying, if you like.

Please do. Until then, you're only talk

She didn't have it in the bag. He didn't just go at the last min. He went often. Is that more specific?
>Trump was shaking babies and hugging hands.