Is Identity Evropa worth joining?

Attached: download.png (144x144, 2K)

Identity politics is for subhumans.

this. Just be comfy and enjoy life. Don't involve yourself in autistic identity shit.

yea, great for fraternal stuff and networking

also the activism is well prepared and you won't get dragged to autistic marches in Charlottesville like with Spencer

Attached: Logo.png (1041x587, 720K)

it is inevitable in multirracial democracies

Europa was a phoenician immigrant. Who fucked a bull.

extremely cringey and alienating to normal white Americans. also the leadership is full of faggots and glowies. 0/10

If you want to get fired and harassed by authoritarian leftists once they get hacked and have their member list posted online.

This is true but, like others have said, if your group is the only group not playing identity politics, you lose by default.
In UK, white working class boys are the least likely to crawl out of the hole they're in, yet all the extra help is aimed at shitskins and girls.
They're still asking for, and getting, more gibs.

Attached: 1533771552963.jpg (567x525, 69K)

I'm not a coward.

Oy vey, don't take any pride in your ancestry at all; also, all those stats about blacks and mixed babies are just racist and propaganda.

Just enjoy life and do what feels good.

Just bee urself :)

So I don't care about getting doxxed.

Pride is for degenerates.

This. Whites are way too idealistic and objective. Too nice, really.

I guess fuck your ancestors, right?

But seriously, I don't know anything about Evropa or whatever that fuck.
This maybe, but even then, if you limit your networking to only people in your white club, it's going to be that, limited. Professionally, it really doesn't matter who you network with because you're not breeding with them or associating with them. Non-whites are a part of our populationl yes they get hired, you're going to have to work with them.

this also. if it gets out you associate with them then youll be a nazi to everyone who knows you

I saw some Haringey high school at a fucking yacht race on TV the other day....

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

What an absolutely pleb-tier statement.
I'm honestly unsure of where to begin.
Is it because you've never felt pride or accomplished anything yourself that you're unable to take pride in someone else's accomplishment?

Join them for the purpose of reporting to Jow Forums.
I want to know who they are, what they're doing, how they're like, if they're controlled opposition or not, etc.

ONE SENTENCE OF INFORMATION IS WORTH AT LEAST FIVE MEN.
They can be turned into an IRL division for the Jow Forums propaganda machine too.

I guess you can also make some friends.
Maybe get a girlfriend or something already.

Attached: try to look harmless.jpg (612x612, 210K)

Its a cool logo, so why not?

I'd rather be that kind of degenerate than your kind of degenerate.

I'm pretty sure most of them browse Jow Forums...

We'll see what they say. Been a pain to join them.

If you are going to join a group, join this one.

Jow ForumsACKS SHOULD STRIVE TO JOIN AS MANY AND DIVERSE GROUPS AS POSSIBLE.

You'll eventually run out of interesting things to say from your basement.
Join everything from the Black Panthers to the KKK; from the Tea Party to ANTIFA itself.

If that happens, Jow Forums will literally always be right.

Yes.

fuck off FEDs

They're worth joining for the cringe. I'll never get over the fact they recorded themselves emulating that music video of the Nazi beating up homos and Jews. It was the faggiest thing I've ever seen.
And I'm pretty sure they honoured a Confederate memorial with Union flags. Is that accepted? It seems extremely odd, and wrong. I'm not American, but I do have at least one ancestor who served in the Confederate army, and if I were to ever honour him with a flag my first choice would be, well, a Confederate one.

I'm not. That's what I'm worried about.

Don't join a honeypot and read Siege instead

Attached: 1526996020510.jpg (750x926, 231K)

Where's that vid at?? I always wanna see the other side of the coin.

It’s pretty comfy desu. If you have an active local chapter it’s fun to go get some beers or go hiking/camping with like-minded hu-whyte individuals. There’s a pretty rigorous screening process and they won’t let you join if you’re a fucking lard-ass or a freak. The activism is only one part, there’s a pretty good focus on networking and a sense of fellowship/community

Well good. Then the world is safe for another fucking day.
Make sure to talk to them about our Lord and Savior, Jow Forums and get them on the wagon with whatever we're planning.
Keep me informed too.

I don't know about you, but my allegiance has always been to Jow Forums first, then to the various groups I join in with.
This is simply because I still have a choice in leaving the other groups, while this place has grown on me like a brain tumor.
And because it's always fun.

Siege?

That sounds pretty good to me.

I plan on joining. Honestly, it would be nice know some people who think along the same lines that I do.

Pretty sure the entire thing is a honeypot at this point. Am I wrong?

Ok. Will post in the future under unit 247

Fill out an application on the website and someone will contact you shortly about an interview/screening process. Real name/doxx not required

I really don't know anymore.

They deleted it a while ago. I haven't been able to find a reupload. There's one scene which is engraved in my mind of the guys (upwards of a dozen —including Nathan Damigo, and that Hubris dude) sitting in a tree, nodding their heads in synchronisation. It was just... faggy.

I did. But my interviewer quit the org.

Seems like a good way to be rounded up, if that's your goal.

Siege by James Mason, realize there is no need for formal organization, which serve only to be infiltrated by feds. Read it and you'll realize how ridiculous most of the right-wing shit here is bullshit

Attached: 1529636045902.jpg (1158x689, 83K)

Attached: Siege-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 381K)

I haven't heard of them doing anything in a long, long time. I figured they were dead or laying low. I wish the Right had a radical action movement that was actually viable. Posting stickers places and having two hour livestream blog shows is entry-level. We need people training kids it's okay to be white, to have pride in themselves, and develop self-reliance and martial skill. The world we live in is abnormal, and whining about it isn't enough.

meant for

They do seem a bit... stiff.

Isn't that cowardly? The whole point is to fight.

Understood will read asap.

shill. Nobody condones Collin.

Well dayum.

>entry level
You’re right, it’s an unfortunate reality that a majority of people have been brainwashed into automatically thinking that pro white = bad. Someone has to lay the groundwork, so to speak. The idea of white pride has to first be made palatable before it becomes the new norm

I agree. They need more practical real world action help whites. Paramilitary training, skills, etc.

>Is this some pro-"One Nation Europa"? Group (That's a cool acronym ONE)
>If yes, that's just Globalism Lite (TM)
>If no, idk

Very true.

>copy
>rotate 180
>paste
Idk you tell me

I'm pretty sure Patrick Casey is a fed. There is just something suspicious about him and I can't quite put my finger on it. It's pretty weird to me that he was chosen to lead the group. He doesn't seem like a leader type. He's kind of a tool. He tries way to hard to be dignified and respectful, which are both good things to be if you are going to represent the group, but they should be things that come natural to you, especially if you are in a leadership position. With Casey, it is so obvious that he has to force himself to be that way, and it makes me cringe to see it. It's comes out the most when he's around Jared Taylor - the most dignified man on Earth. It came much more naturally to Nathan. Also, every time there is a post of them doing some form of activism, which I definitely support and think they do a great job with (but this is Nathan's idea, Casey is just continuing what Nathan already implemented), he's NEVER there. What exactly does he do? He should be involved in the activism as well. Then again, Eli Mosley was a terrible decision as well, so maybe the group is just kind of shitty in general.

No they want the USA to remain independentfrom any other country.

I've noticed the same thing. He isn't very charismatic.

Well that is the right position anyway. My college went into like lockdown once because they found fliers for this group lol. Are they some neo nazi group or something?

They are identitarian.

I used to be a member (left because I'm not into the whole identity politics/collectivism thing and I care fuck all about Europe). If you are into those things, they are the most professional type of organization of this type in the broader alt right. Everyone else is unironically larpers/honeypot.

I will tell you, nobody gives a fuck about a Jewish subversive pedophile. Join a formal group at your own demise, the real strategy is unconventional, but legitimate. Read Siege

So why'd you even join?

I'll read anyway.

Yeah no to the identity politics and why would you put Europe's interest ahead of America's if your American. Makes fuck all sense.

It's not about Europe... They really fucked up with the name.

At this point, I give everyone a big fat zero and wait for proof of actual leadership before I follow anyone. I respect the MMA, boxer, or fencer who teaches teens and young adults how to defend themselves against "diversity" more than any self-proclaimed or appointed head of some collective. IE is basically an advocacy group, which is fine, except they have no money or clout behind them, making it kind of pointless.

Just for an example: Gypsies in Europe have no advocacy groups. Or at least, very rarely. Yet every gypsy trains their kids to beat the piss out of everyone around them if need be. They're a very insular and self-protective tribal group. That's how they've survived for so long. While we have very different objectives from gypsies, that kind of in-group out-group mindset needs to be fostered and nurtured far more than anything else, in my opinion. We can't save *ALL* white people, but we can definitely create an incorruptible core. That's where I think we ought to be going with all of this.

fucking kek
the same people who say the shitskins born in europe are caucasian now

You're doing God's work, user.

>we oppose the EU
>we want EU identity
yes its a honeypot

European and the EU is not the same. Clearly.

Good points, but you gotta start somewhere, I suppose.

At this particular juncture I really can't see any benefit to being "officially" on the records of any group. Discord is current being used to dox people at Charlottesville, which might as well have been sponsored by beekeepers it was such an obvious honeypot. It would not surprise me in the least if Identity Europa had its rosters "lost" and found in the hands of unfriendly parties.