Is Q real or what???

Homeland writer details his search for Q through the chans
tabletmag.com/scroll/264627/the-story-of-q

Attached: F87998A3-30F5-476D-97AA-38BF0C17DC04.jpg (1335x751, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enDezzU4un0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q is horribly antisemitic. Pol hates Q for good reason. Pol knows that Jews are G-d's Chosen People and respects them as greater humans.

No. Stop digging.

Attached: E1F46E8D-1F70-4FA0-AF63-43764AD1D90A.jpg (259x194, 14K)

its pretty funny they wanted to be safe and put "he or she" like any female could do this. god i hate the media

shitty bait
enjoy your (you)

work on ur b8 son.

Has anyone been arrested? Why are you all so dumb?

This is fucking mind numbing.
When the fuck can we go back to being a retarded anime shitposting board? All these newfags, redditors, fucking news people, literal commies! Fuck fuck fuck!

I am enjoying all of my (You)s. I am also genuinely concerned that Pol rejects Q given the high percent of antisemitic threads on here at any given time. Q is the ultimate antisemitic conspiracy theory.

Attached: nFR0u.jpg (500x377, 47K)

what year is this?

Attached: 1527134908985.png (1920x1080, 698K)

not a bad article
read the whole thing

Currently leaning towards Q being a real insider but posting fake BS to fuck with us

I feel like I should ask what Q is but also feel like Q is fucking retard...

Qanon is a MOSSAD propaganda team working with the Trump admin to further the Zionist agenda in Iran.

Attached: Qanon BTFO.png (594x781, 402K)

That helps

This scene was peak reddit.

dubz of truth Q Israel? Or Q is Real!

Attached: What did Q mean by this.png (716x386, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=enDezzU4un0
checked.

can you feel it?

Attached: kek_love.jpg (512x512, 39K)

In the end, even if he is real; it's too dangerous to put much faith in someone that insist on being anonymous. You never know who is on the other end of that info, or their real motive for releasing said info.
>If you cant see the leash, what hope do you have of knowing where its leading you

You weren't around for the hardcore JIDF days. Brock's team can't hold a candle to those shills.

This is older than Q and Jow Forums.
No one here has said the right affiliation.

Attached: 20180809_223358.jpg (500x426, 92K)

I like Q. I believe this place has been co-opted. the catalog is filled with total shit, like reddit tier levels of shit. for months.

member back when FBIanon and NIPanon visited us?

Attached: jap anon.png (2724x1520, 2.6M)

I do.

interesting times.

I hope this nightmare ends.

Homeland went to shit when they pussied out and didn’t suicide bomb Brody. Fuckin let down

Just read the article. The author fell for the LARP like a total fucking newfag.

Well he admitted that he us a newfag so duh

reading now.

idk what that's all about, but he definitely has pissed someone off. The new yourk times has made more than two artkcles on him already.

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

this article is pretty good so far. This guy has obviously been lurking for a while. chances are he's probably pretty red pilled by now.

What about pic related? Pretty much coincides with Q but posted a year before Q.

Attached: 7F0A4B7A-BFFB-43C9-91DD-35DF1E9D65FF.jpg (1606x676, 264K)

>He still thinks its a larp

What a moron. Q is and has always been, legit.

Prove me wrong faggot.

Attached: Q1.jpg (435x624, 289K)

Checked. I bet he’s writing the Q screenplay too. Gotta have a finale tho.

anyone said ops2 yet?

>remember the six gorillion sealed indictments!

wow. I bet he is. the writer is definitely among us now.

interesting. I remember shortly after LV an user came on here asking what it would take for us to do some pro bono work. asking questions like what motivated us, etc. It felt legit. This pre-dated q by a month or so i think.

Q haters are a meme. just ignore them.

>I believe this place has been co-opted.

Sort of what I meant. JIDF hardly bothers with here anymore. They've got Brock's guys to keep all the discussions stupid and off-putting now. No need to convince anyone when you bore them to death.

it's interesting because we don't know what part in the story arc we are in. although Q posted to day saying that opening act is tomorrow.

I loved FBI user. Did he really get whacked?

checked. so true. the slide threads are low effort to the point I feel like the comments must also be automated. I actually surprised when I can have a decent convo like in this thread. it's rare.

Yeah. He lurked well. I mean he actually understands the culture. Nothing obviously wrong jumped out at me, which usually happens when jurnolos try to write about 4 chan or, God forbid, any specific board in depth.
Overall it was a good article from a thinking person.
He didn't say that he believes in Q. He is sceptical as any intelligent person should be, but open to the possibility. That is actually the best position to have.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 9.52.28 PM.png (1282x554, 149K)