Why do millenials refuse to save money?

Why do millenials refuse to save money?
Instead of spending 10 bucks every morning on Starbucks coffee and avocado toast, put that money in a savings account!

Attached: 1533834830951m.jpg (596x1024, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know there is no future thanks to xoomers

So instead you just whine and complain about how everything is so expensive?

>save money
>gets eroded by inflation

gas gulags my dude

Attached: 1.png (500x610, 311K)

Why do boomers refuse to spend money on their children?
Instead of spending 10 bucks every morning on Thai hookers and cocaine, put that money into a fund your your children!

Attached: t.jpg (300x168, 7K)

It's this thread again.
End social security, fuck the boomers.

>save money
>$500 rent after splitting it
>$100,000 houses before intrest
>$80,000 degree before interest
>degree market flooded with hv1 and labor market flooded with immigrants legal and otherwise

>stop buying smashed avocado
>ramen and an egg for dinner for the last 6 months strait
>one meal a day: dinner

Kill every boomer

what's the point? who knows when you're going to die and saving so kike bank gets to generate off your hardwork?! NO thanks

Because I' heavily taxed to fund social spending for retired boomers who literally drain over 50% of welfare expenses.

ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO LURKS BEHIND MEME FLAGS

Attached: 1531328439761.jpg (416x485, 64K)

>worked hard and saved
I guarantee this old fuck lives off a pension and government benefits.
Saving money is an ancient meme that fooled generations into thinking they've done well with their finances.
Saving does do shit but build up a bunch of money you then spend which leaves you with nothing.
Building cash flow via investing in businesses, building business to sell, creating assets, and more is how you make money that will be there when you're dead and gone. Not this Mickey Mouse era putting cash in a coffee can bullshit.
Fucking old faggot had to run to a third world shithole to get arm candy. Show how much money he has when he can't even afford a gold digger from the top shelf.
He's living the dream of the mediocre old white fuck who barely made it.

>I'm a Gen Z (1999)
>Rarely go to Restaurants or cafés.
>Was always interested in Business (funny story: my parents used to borrow my money quite often, so I actually asked them to give me 10% more then they taken, ended up being a little debt-lord).
>Last year, I bought a used mechanical vending machine and installed it next to my dad's friend's store.
>So yeah I have a stable source of income, and I'm interested in buying some stock soon.

t. boomer who had one kid and has a 401k from a union factory job.

>a 401k from a union factory job
Why don't you have one? Scared of putting some pressure on your employers? Millenialets are so weak willed.

Can someone remind me what avocados taste like? I think I remember enjoying it.

I did. They fired me. Lol

Don’t do this

Why should I end it when it should take care of my parents who have been very generous to me, it will take care of me when I get old and if something goes wrong I can get disability money? Why should I want to end my own safety net just to spite Boomers?

I literally don't care about either side of the generation war. I support policies and individuals that benefit me.

I wonder if he also made below 20 bucks an hour with a university degree because the job market is flooded with degrees (because guess what: universities having more students means more money for the universities. And the universities are a business)

>learn trade instead of going to college
>work for the same company for 3 years
>become invaluable asset
>get a 401k and steadily increasing income due to your loyalty and growing experience
>any further qualifications will be paid for by your employer
It's that easy, stop thinking that your Fine Arts degree should make employers lust for you.

Know who told Millenials that?
Other millenials
When it was too late
Now millenials warn the next generation about the perils of education-for-education's sake

Good goy, only care about yourself, (((individualism))) is the way.

Attached: 103f96c35427ec9f.jpg (814x578, 71K)

a generation that cannot endure boredom will be a generation of little men, of men unduly divorced from the slow process of nature, of men in whom every vital impulse slowly withers as though they were cut flowers in a vase.

Attached: avocados.jpg (2490x2322, 2.96M)

Attached: BOOMER WAGES ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION 1.jpg (1967x1564, 339K)

>hurr, why don't you save worthless paper money that will implode soon

fuck off, boomers

Back in the day you doomsday morons were socially ostracised.
Inflation also means you earn MORE money.

When he dies his gook wife will return to live like royalty in Thailand with all his money and the kids from the first marriage will bury him in a cardboard box

>my parents are the tail end of the boomers
>I haven't trusted them since my teens because every decision they've ever made has been a net negative for our family or myself, since I was able to contemplate those decisions
>I finally got control of my life at age 29 by ignoring everything they said and doing the exact opposite
>now living a life full of regrets because of controlling/stupid shit they did that affected me and caused me to miss every big life experience I was supposed to have before this point
>dad says some stupid shit about how I'm not doing anything with my life, even though I JUST got the best job I've ever had and a sweet newish car that won't break down all the time
>finally had enough and tell them my feelings
>they don't listen and just become angry that I grew the balls to oppose them
>I didn't outright drop "boomer" or "millennial" or anything in the conversation, but dad sarcastically says he's "just a stupid old fuck who should die already so the younger generation can save the world from his mistakes"

>that's literally correct and somehow he doesn't see it
>he just paid off some credit with his 401k and took out more credit for useless shit
>and took out equity on his house and then used the money for a vacation instead of renovations/improvements

Attached: 1311464520666.jpg (500x395, 30K)

I know this pic was made for this purpose, but fuck do I hate boomers.

>tfw raised by boomers and now I constantly feel inclined to stockpile all of my money like some kind of Jewish Dragon

Except wages haven't kept up with inflation at all. And that increased money some manage to get is worth less because that's what inflation does you intentionally economically illiterate fuckbag.

>tfw happy to get $14.75

Attached: 1251344002348.jpg (391x366, 23K)

>Inflation also means you earn MORE money
lol. No it doesnt you fucking retard. Labor is a COST which is getting more expensive with inflation you stupid prick. You might earn more nominally, but in terms of purchasing power we all earn less. This is called "nominal confusion". Thats why we need 2 income earners per household when boomers only needed 1. Thats why the whole economy is fucking up and maintaining on bailouts. Have you noticed that the economy is fucking up?

Attached: 1-sweetnovemberblank.w529.h352.jpg (529x352, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Attached: minimum_wage_by_novuso-da5zl56.jpg (600x600, 82K)

savings accounts that beat inflation don't exist at my income level
income vs necessary expenses, im lucky if i save $100 a month
i have the lowest rent in town and no car payment
i buy $10 coffee on my birthday because i have to be at work until 11pm.
cant afford a toaster

surprised by the selfish behavior of the "Me" generation?